Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Parting Gifts ❯ Parting Gifts ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

HY/DM/ZM#1: Parting Gifts
by cozzybob
 
Pair: 1x2x6, mention of 5x6x5
 
Rating: NC-17
 
Warning: PWP, yaoi lemon (ie: m/m sex), threesomes, after EW, post-war, takes place in the Sabintha universe.
 
Note: This takes place in the Sabintha universe, featured on fanworkrecs.com. I noticed a few days ago that Sabintha didn't have any threesomes, and I decided that had to change. After all, where would the great Sabintha be without any threesomes? *grin*
 
 
Wufei waltzed into Zechs' tiny excuse for a kitchen and dropped a brown package under the other man's nose. Surprised, Zechs looked up at him, but Wufei only stared at back with a mysterious smile on his face. Zechs, having been... acquainted with Wufei on more than one occasion, immediately recognized the lust for what it was and glanced down at the writing on the package with not a little trepidation.
 
Sabintha. Damnit.
 
Before he could curse, Wufei asked, "Can I watch?"
 
Zechs spun in his chair and glared at him. "No," he said.
 
Wufei lifted an eyebrow.
 
There was a moment of stillness before Zechs sighed and grabbed the package, tearing it open with ferocious intensity. Wufei looked amused, and under his watchful gaze, Zechs pulled out the letter first.
 
--My, my, you Ozzies get all the fun, don't you? I thought you'd enjoy a copy of this for your growing collection, Mr. Merquise, because it's a rare Capture and the girls love it. I do hope you have fun. Lust, Sabintha.--
 
He crushed the letter and threw it deftly into the trash on the other side of the room, one handed. Wufei laughed low in his throat and Zechs couldn't hold back his shudder. Now came the hard part.
 
Gingerly, as if the package would bite him, Zechs reached his hand inside and felt a small vid disk. He made a fist around it, but hesitated to pull it out. Did he really want to know?
 
"You'll find out one way or another Zechs," he felt Wufei grinning at his back, "...it's better to get it over with."
 
With an explosive sigh, he pulled the package away and peered down at the disk.
 
--HY/DM/ZM/#1: Parting Gifts--
 
"Oh hell."
 
Wufei snatched it out of his hand and dashed for the living room.
 
**
 
When Noin appeared on the screen in the backdrop of a Preventer simulator, Zechs muttered a variety of obscenities, each more colorful than the last. Again, she'd gotten him. Again! He was going to kill her. He could have sworn he'd gotten all the cameras this time, how the hell did she--
 
"Hi girls, this one's real great so I'll just keep it simple." She flashed a grin at the camera that Zechs knew was meant purely for him. He gritted his teeth and glared for all his worth. Noin was going to die.
 
Wufei just smiled.
 
"This takes place shortly after the whole Mariemaia thing. Zechs and I were getting ready to take off for Mars, but I couldn't find him anywhere, and when I did, it was... well... you'll see. Sorry for the crappy camera movements, I was hiding in a thorn bush and it didn't like me."
 
She grinned again, and Zechs sighed. "I should have known," he said.
 
Wufei shrugged, his eyes glued to the screen as it flashed to a dark room...
 
**
 
Zechs yanked open his hotel room door and stomped through, slamming it so hard the walls shook. He stood there in the dark, breathing hard, before he closed his eyes and sighed deeply, forcing himself to calm down. He didn't want Noin going to Mars with him. That wasn't the plan, and she didn't have to go. He had no choice, he knew, and this was his punishment, but Noin? Noin did nothing to deserve this and there was no reason she should go to hell with him. He snorted, standing there in the dark. That woman never made any sense.
 
And then he heard it. Movement. And then... moaning?
 
His eyes opened with a snap and he slapped the wall beside him, flicking the light on.
 
He choked.
 
Duo Maxwell--the Duo Maxwell, was sprawled out on his bed with none other than Heero Yuy on top of him, his hand under Maxwell's shirt as he kissed his way down that exposed love-bite strewn throat. Maxwell glanced at Zechs casually over the top of Heero's head and grinned, panting under his lover's ministrations. "Hi Zechsey. Sorry about the room, we needed to barrow it for a few minutes. You can have it back in..." He made a throaty purr when Heero did something under his shirt and dragged a talented tongue at a spot just behind his ear. "...in, ahh, um... yeah Hee-bear, right there..."
 
Zechs narrowed his eyes at the two of them. Heero seemed oblivious, but of course, he knew better, and Maxwell just didn't seem to give a damn. He scowled. This was his room, damnit! He wanted to be alone. He sighed in annoyance. This was certainly not the way he'd expected his last night on Earth to play out. Never mind that it was interesting...
 
Maxwell groaned. "Damn Heero, who taught you that?"
 
Very, very interesting...
 
There was a soft muttering in response and Maxwell laughed. He looked at Zechs, slowly and reluctantly peeling Heero off him (who didn't cooperate at all), and asked, "Wanna join in?"
 
Zechs lifted an eyebrow, and Maxwell stood up suddenly, crossing the room like a hungry panther. Zechs tensed, backing away until he hit the closed door behind him, but Maxwell intruded in on his space with predatory ease as if he cared less. He breathed in the older man's scent, nuzzling Zechs' throat. Zechs managed hold back a shiver and wormed away from him, glaring, but Maxwell did not seem to notice. He tried to step closer again before Zechs bared a fist, unsure what the hell was going on.
 
And then he froze, remembering what was asked. It was the last thing he'd expected Maxwell to say, and Zechs was suddenly suspicious. "What do you want?"
 
"Nothing," came Heero's voice from the bed, interrupting Maxwell's snide grin that said something far different. "We broke in, and didn't know it was your room."
 
He glanced at Heero, but Maxwell distracted him once again by coming up abruptly with his body, pinning Zechs against the wall. Both of Maxwell's arms were on either side of his head, and Zechs let his eyes slide half closed as Maxwell's knee went between his legs, pressing against things that had been ignored for far too long. Maxwell nuzzled his throat again, and Zechs tilted his head back to let him do whatever he wanted. He knew he needed to get laid very badly if he was this easy to seduce. So be it.
 
Maxwell's voice was nonchalant. "You're gorgeous... did you know that, Zechs?" Maxwell bent down and licked at his collarbone. Zechs let him simply because he enjoyed it, and really, he didn't want to leave. Not now. There were, after all, worse ways to spend your last night on Earth.
 
"I think you do," Maxwell said, answering his own question. His voice was nothing but lust, and Zechs bit back a groan. The other was very hard--he could feel it against his thigh. Maxwell smiled slightly, nipping at the shell of his ear, and asked once again, "Wanna join us, Zechesy?"
 
Even as enemies, he always asked first. Zechs briefly wondered if that was an L2 thing before he nodded despite himself. Of course he wanted to join in--Zechs was a lot of things, but he wasn't shy. He knew a good opportunity when he saw it, and there was no backing out now, not when he was clearly interested. After all, he highly doubted there were men as beautiful as Maxwell and Heero waiting for him on Mars, and considering the length he would be gone, it would be a very long time before he could get proper gratification. It had been far too long, what with dying again and Treize staying dead and the war and...
 
Damn Mars anyway. Noin could wait.
 
Dimly, he thought he heard a rustle of leaves come from the window, but Maxwell grinned, and he suddenly didn't care. Zechs had far more interesting things to worry about.
 
"Then strip," Maxwell said.
 
Zechs almost did as he was told immediately, but then he paused. He looked at Maxwell as he waited with a smirk, and then at Heero, who was watching with avid interest. He held up a hand as a sudden thought occurred to him, and said, "Hold on. Cameras."
 
He walked around the room, catching for tiny remnants of anything on the walls, on the dresser, near the bed... and he found it, on the card table in the corner. It was a tiny little box with a lens on the end and he picked it up, surprised that it was barely width of his thumb. He found a switch in the back and tossed it in the corner somewhere, a triumphant smirk on his face.
 
"You'll have to try harder than that, Noin," he muttered, but then Maxwell closed in on him again, and it was hard to think very much at all.
 
**
 
Snickers came resonating from the camera, making the image shudder up and down. Noin got prodded by another thorn and cursed softly, but continued to laugh as if she found the attempt utterly hilarious.
 
The hand in Zechs' lap was a fist of steel. Wufei looked at him, his brow raised in amusement, and the older man scowled dangerously.
 
That woman was really going to die.
 
**
 
Maxwell crushed his mouth against Zechs, and the older man fought back with equal fervor. He heard Heero grunt appreciatively in the background, but hardly cared, dragging his hands up Maxwell's ribs, winding them around his back, up and down his spine before finally grabbing onto that infamous braid like a lifeline and tugging on it. He was lost in the tongue tango of their mouths, not entirely sure who was winning and not entirely caring. They walked backwards, and Zechs' nearly tripped over a chair before he caught himself and hit the wall instead. Laughing darkly into his mouth, Maxwell shoved his knee back between his legs, fists on either of his arms as he once again pinned Zechs to the wall. Zechs briefly wondered why he kept ending up in this position with Maxwell, especially when he was four years his senior, but then Maxwell did something with tongue that made him see stars and he figured that the boy must have a lifetime of experience.
 
Which was a good thing, really.
 
They finally pulled apart, panting, and Maxwell ran his tongue along his jaw, literally lapping up his skin. Zechs groaned, and Maxwell grinned, and in a husky, breathy voice, the younger said, "Looks like I'll have to strip you myself."
 
Before Zechs could answer, Maxwell pulled open his vest and ripped it off his shoulders. He bent down, his mouth right above the object of Zechs' arousal--an object, Zechs would add, that was shielded by way too many clothes--before moving up, lifting Zechs' shirt slowly with one hand, fondling him there with the other, as he kissed Zechs' belly button and trailed up his light blonde chest hair, licking, nipping, breathing and biting upward, ever upward...
 
Zechs lost himself again, and was found only when a wet tongue touched his left nipple, making him hiss. Maxwell bit it, and then played with it, and somewhere between biting and the soothing his shirt was finally gone, thrown to another part of the room. Which left his pants.
 
He looked down at Maxwell, who was grinning like a jackal, and he suddenly came to an epiphany. The hand at his crotch squeezed lightly and Zechs bit back whatever sound that wanted to leave his throat, suddenly refusing to give into the boy's ministrations as he tortured him. Zechs' had given too easy before, and he was better than that. He'd see just how far Maxwell could take it before Zechs was finally pulled over the edge...
 
Maxwell's eyes glinted, seeing the challenge for what it was as he bent his head to undo the button of his jeans and pull the zipper down with his teeth.
 
Zechs determinedly stared at the door on the other side of the room as felt his jeans pool at his feet. Maxwell kissed the evidence clearly showing underneath his boxers and Zechs shuddered, but remained silent. The mouth moved to the uppermost corner of his thigh and, without warning, bit down very hard. Zechs winced, but did nothing else, and the bite turned into a harsh sucking of skin as Duo made a hickey. The boy's cheek brushed against his hardness as he worked and Zechs could not stop the panting that seemed to have taken control of his lungs.
 
When he pulled away, there was a mouth-sized bruise way up on his thigh, and Maxwell licked it once, twice, before going back to the boxers. Zechs closed his eyes, shuddering as he felt that mouth kissing him through the silk, pressing one very talented tongue against him and around him as if it could fuck him right through the fabric. It was very hard to keep still, but he managed it somehow, shaking even as he bit his bottom lip to stay silent. He suddenly felt hands, gentle even with their calluses, run through his hair, and a mouth pressed against his even when Maxwell's tongue down there dipped below his boxers.
 
He opened his eyes and Heero was kissing him. He relaxed. And then tensed. Maxwell ripped the boxers away, joining the jeans at his feet, and the warm air blowing against his hardness was Maxwell's breath, not the heater or the air conditioner. He felt a lick at the very tip of his erection even as the hands in his hair tilted his head back, forcing Heero's tongue deeper, exploring his mouth like a conquistador in foreign lands. Then Maxwell suddenly swallowed him in one swift movement, and Zechs pulled away from Heero, biting his lip so hard it bled.
 
Duo laughed around him and hummed. Zechs groaned. He couldn't help it. He briefly saw Maxwell's eyes light up in triumph before Heero was back at his mouth again, licking and sucking the bleeding lip apologetically. Heero licked the blood away as it oozed out the wound, and then worked his way down Zechs' jaw, up again, behind his ear, down again, toward his other ear, underneath his chin, down his neck, along his collarbone. Zechs wasn't sure who to feel first and what sensations were coming from where. Duo's mouth was doing very interesting things down there, and he even felt teeth working in a way only explicit experience could manage. There was a hard sucking as Maxwell drew away and came back, fucking Zechs completely with his mouth. He knew it wasn't the other way around because he had absolutely no control over the situation, and Duo's hands were on his hips in a bruising manner, keeping him back and stable even when Zechs wanted to dive into that warm, wet heat and never come out again.
 
Heero's mouth closed over a nipple and teased it in his gentle though persistent manner of control. Zechs closed his eyes again, swallowing buckets of air down his throat as he fought against his need to come. He didn't want to give in, it was all too easy, and he wanted this moment to last forever. Forever meant that he didn't have to go to Mars, he didn't have to leave this pleasure, and he didn't have to accept the fact that his life was well and truly screwed over after the war. He felt like he would burst from the pressure of wanting to let go and refusing, his body against his mind in some inner war of apocalyptic proportions. And then suddenly Maxwell pulled away and Heero's mouth left him, and he couldn't stop his whine of protest.
 
Through the fog, two sets of hands pulled him forward. He knew enough to step out of the tangle of his jeans and boxers, kicking off his shoes just as his knees connected with the mattress and he tumbled over. He turned on his side and he felt the bed dip down. Maxwell was naked now and he was stripping Heero in the same manner he'd stripped Zechs. He watched as Heero hands roved to the back of his lover's head, dipping down for that damn braid as he'd obviously done so many times before. Heero clutched it with an iron fist when Duo put his mouth against his underwear, and Zechs saw him shudder before Heero yanked that braid back harshly, pulling Duo's mouth away from his need even as he bent down to claim it and take it for everything that it had.
 
Duo groaned into him, and fell back, landing on Zechs' chest, who pulled Duo up against him like some erotic kind of teddy bear. He saw Heero grin at the image, but then Duo pulled away, spun around and kissed Zechs, making his mind whirl. He felt Heero dip down near his legs, and just before that tousled mass of dark brown hair went down, Zechs thought, I could get used to this.
 
And then the wet, hot, terrible heat swallowed him again--Heero's­ mouth this time--and all Zechs could do was feel. It didn't take long. With Duo in his mouth making war with his tongue and Heero down there doing things he didn't think Heero would ever do, he came hard and long and loudly. He said something that sounded oddly like a combination of Heero's and Duo's names, but then he fell into post coital bliss and didn't really care enough to think about it.
 
As he opened his eyes--he couldn't remember when he closed them--he saw Heero pulling away, wiping his mouth against his arm like he'd just had the best dinner a man could ask for. Duo pounced on Heero and dug into his lover's mouth, claiming every last bit of the taste he could find. Heero kissed Duo back, sharing everything that he had, and then Duo pulled away to lick at his face, on his arm, around his neck, as if looking for any more of Zechs' essence. Zechs, watching, found it incredibly erotic, and Heero smiled back at him even as he pulled Duo up to kiss again, as if he couldn't get enough of the other's mouth. Duo was eager to dive in, and they warred for what felt like hours until they finally pulled away from each other, panting and very excited.
 
They turned as one to look at Zechs. Zechs sat up on an elbow and lifted an elegant eyebrow at them. Maxwell grinned, leaned over to whisper something to Heero, and then the two of them once again closed in on him. Maxwell claimed his mouth, and he tasted the faint hint of something musky, if a bit bitter-sweet. It tasted odd, but he liked it, and he roved his hands around the younger's waist even as he pressed into the kiss, looking for more of it. Somewhere in the back of his mind, he knew exactly what that taste was, but the erotic feel of the whole thing was too much for him to worry. He enjoyed it.
 
Heero's hand was between his legs again, teasing him back to hardness. He was insistent, and there was no arguing with the pace Heero had set on him, driving him off the wall. As Zechs, becoming more and more interested, tried to increase the friction, Heero would pull back entirely until Zechs calmed down again, slapping Zechs' hand whenever it tried to finish the job. It certainly didn't help him that kissing Duo Maxwell was a great turn on for Zechs, and it wasn't long before Maxwell's hands were on him as well, coaxing him back into a full-blown creature of need. Zechs wouldn't have any of it--his hands immediately coasted down to Maxwell's arousal even as Heero continued to tease him, driving him mad. He played with it, testing boundaries and reactions that made Maxwell groan into his mouth and pump himself eagerly into Zechs' hand. Eventually, Heero decided that things needed a different pace, and he pulled Duo away to kiss him yet again and then bent down to kiss Zechs in a very chaste sort of way before standing up, grabbing his pants off the floor and pulling something out of the pocket. Zechs knew exactly what it was when Heero turned around with a wicked grin on his face, and the older man had to bite back a laugh when Maxwell moaned a bit wantonly, clearly turned on by the expression.
 
Heero stood over the two of them, bottle in hand, taking in the picture they represented. Maxwell was now wrapped around Zechs as if he wanted to touch every piece of skin on the gorgeous blond body, and Zechs' hand was still down at the other's groin, teasing and promising things he hadn't promised in years. Zechs was now much more sure of himself... after round one, he was more than ready for round two, and he made it clear with his hands and his mouth that he knew exactly what he wanted. Maxwell grinned back, and they writhed against each other, warring... though whether the two of them warred for dominance or submission wasn't entirely clear. It was clear, however, that there wouldn't be any losers in this war. They both wanted it both ways.
 
"That's good," Heero's rumbling purr came from above, and Duo and Zechs pulled apart, panting, trying to regain their breaths again. Heero dipped down on the bed, lube in hand, eyes darting between the two of them as he tried to make a decision.
 
Maxwell was the one to take command. It slightly bothered Zechs that the young man would have so much experience in sexual matters like this, more than he or Heero even, perhaps, and he wondered briefly what kind of life had Maxwell led to gain such interesting knowledge? Everyone had a story, he thought wryly, but the stories of the Gundam pilots were always a bit more interesting.
 
Maxwell took the lube from Heero and asked the both of them, "Have you ever been in a threesome before?"
 
Heero smiled shyly. Zechs just lifted an eyebrow, and when the answer wasn't good enough for Maxwell, who glared at him, he said, "Yes. A few."
 
Maxwell laughed. "I'm not surprised." He guided Heero to sit at the headboard with his legs spread wide and turned to Zechs, his expression hardening, and said in a voice that booked no argument, "Crawl to Heero on your hands on knees and then suck him, Merquise. Do not let him come."
 
Zechs looked at him for a good long minute, wondering if he really wanted to obey Maxwell. Somehow, he found the idea of Maxwell commanding him both erotic and disturbing, and with a shrug, he did as he was told. That is, until Maxwell climbed behind him and pressed his lubricated fingers into a very significant spot at his rear. Zechs grit his teeth, holding back a groan as he shuddered. His breath hitched just before the tip of Heero's hard and wet cock when Maxwell drove his finger inside, claiming what he wanted in the most simple way possible. Maxwell had won dominance, just like that.
 
Zechs smiled slightly, shivering as those fingers worked inside of him. But that only meant that he'd won submission, he thought. He jerked abruptly when Maxwell's other hand suddenly slapped down hard on his ass and a voice whispered calmly into his ear, "I said suck him."
 
Zechs put his mouth around Heero's erection and did as he was told. He felt more than heard Heero groan in response, and those gently commanding hands that could bend solid steel drove into his long blond hair, encouraging him. He hummed around Heero's cock as Maxwell had done to him earlier, as was reward with a choke, then a groan. Maxwell added another finger--he had two, now, and felt Maxwell's free hand close around his erection, pumping him very slowly.
 
As Heero reached closer and closer, he started to grind his hips, but Zechs held him back. And every time Heero would reach the edge, Zechs would slow deliberately and let him cool, before bringing him back again. Maxwell was doing the same to him, although in a much more aggressive manner--he'd simply stopped when Zechs reached the edge the first time and told him, "You are not allowed to come yet, Zechesy."
 
And then he went right back to Zechs' cock as if nothing was said and drove up and down and up and down and... it drove him insane. He wanted to explode. He'd found himself whimpering, trying to hold his orgasm as ordered, shaking visibly with the effort. To distract himself, he focused desperately on the erection in his mouth and pleasured Heero until Heero, too, was whimpering.
 
When Maxwell added a third and final finger, he nudged Zechs' prostate. This made Zechs beg.
 
He pulled away from Heero, who still had fists in his hair, and growled into the bed. He was very frustrated and very hard and he wanted to come.
 
Maxwell's fingers stilled as he asked above him, "Would you like something, Zechs?"
 
"Yes." It was ground with irritation.
 
Maxwell grinned at his back, he could feel it. "Tell me. I might deliver."
 
"I want to come," he said. His voice, no matter how hard he tried to hide it, was desperate.
 
He saw Heero look at his lover, intense heat in his eyes, and heard Maxwell's voice behind him. "Do you want me, Hee-babe?"
 
"More than anything," came a pant.
 
"Then get behind me."
 
Heero crawled. Zechs bit his lip when Maxwell's fingers pulled out and something bigger and better nudged against him, ready to replace them. He looked behind him and saw Heero preparing his lover. "Beg for it," Maxwell said, a hitch in his breath the only thing to tell him what Heero was really doing back there.
 
Zechs was mutinous. He glared.
 
And then that... thing at his entrance nudged him, and he groaned, his control slipping. "Please," he said finally.
 
"Please what?"
 
"Just... please."
 
There was a smirk. "That's not good enough, Zechsey."
 
He noticed Heero take position behind Maxwell, watching the exchange with lust he'd never seen before. Zechs stared at the two of them, and felt his need ache like it hadn't ached in years. To hell with it.
 
"Please fuck me, Maxwell," he whispered.
 
"Gladly."
 
Maxwell drove into Zechs in one swift thrust, and Zechs forgot himself and screamed. Heero drove into Duo a bit more slowly, but they were all ready by the time Zechs found himself again. Duo moved first, sheathe sliding in Zechs' inner walls like home, and Heero moved second, mimicking the movements with touches of his own. Duo groaned loudly, and when Zechs craned his neck behind him, he noticed the other was clearly enjoying the sensations of both being taken and taking someone else. Zechs suppressed a choke when Duo hit his prostate again, and as the pace picked up, he slowly forgot himself, that spot getting beaten over and over and over while Heero and Duo panted at his back as if starving for air.
 
Duo bent down and kissed the back of Zechs' neck. He shivered and then groaned as the pace increased. They were all close. Zechs' hair was everywhere, and he spit it out of his mouth, panting, as Duo bent down again, licking at his shoulder blades, chewing the shell of his ear. That braid, infamous and deadly, hovered before Zechs in the haze and he made a grab for it, sifting his fingers through the tuft even as Duo proceeded to fuck him into the mattress, Heero fucking Duo right behind him.
 
Eventually, he had to let go. His back bowed and his head tipped back and his mouth fell open as sweat dripped off his chin and beaded down his chest like a river. It was so hot, it was unbearably hot, and the pressure in his groin was torture, and he wanted to come, he wanted to lose everything, he wanted to forget. He closed his eyes, lungs aching as he reached for it with his fingertips, grasping at it. He was so close, he was unbearably close...
 
He stopped breathing. He felt Duo come inside of him first, heard Heero cry out immediately after, and then he finally tumbled over the edge, falling like Alice into Wonderland, spilling his seed into Duo's waiting hand, who milked him dry, and he forgot. He forgot everything, and he whimpered, losing himself to the sensations of bliss that covered him like a blanket. He blacked out.
 
When he woke, he was clean and Duo's arms were wrapped around him from behind, his head on Duo's chest, one of Duo's hands in his hair. Heero's head was on his chest, and the two of them were fast asleep in paradise. Carefully, he peeled Duo's arms off him and pulled away, a smile tugging his lips when Duo muttered and closed immediately in on Heero, who snuggled up against him, arms wrapped around Duo's braid a bit possessively, inhaling each other's scent. They were asleep again before either could form conscious thought, if they had even woken up at all.
 
Zechs put on his clothes, gathered his things and left. It was time to leave.
 
**
 
The vid shut itself off and Wufei was still staring at the screen. "Wow," he said. It wasn't often Wufei that was rendered speechless.
 
But Zechs shrugged, carefully hiding his hard on. That had been a fun night, and his lower extremities were agreeing with him. Wufei, he noticed, felt the same way. He lifted an eyebrow at his friend.
 
"You enjoyed it?"
 
Wufei smirked and stood up, pulling Zechs up by the hand. He gestured the older man to follow him, and said only, "I'll tell you in the bedroom."
 
Zechs needed no encouragement and he grinned at Wufei's back. Maybe Noin wouldn't have to die, after all.
 
**
 
Duo looked at Heero. Heero looked at Duo.
 
And Duo asked, "You still got that picture of Zechs from the Playgirl issue?"
 
Heero grinned and then nodded.
 
Duo stared back at the now-blank screen, his thoughts very far away. "We're gonna need it," he said.
 
Heero couldn't agree more.
 
--Fini