Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Perhaps This Is Life ❯ BBQ ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

PERHAPS THIS IS LIFE

BBQ

A/N: Read the title and you'll know what this chapter is about… Fingers crossed that it's good! R&R!

Summer is here again and that means BBQ at Relena's place! Duo waits for this every year. All of his favorite food, chillaxing and drink bear with the guys. Of course that leaves some time to check out Hilde in the swimming pool with a bikini on. He adores that sight. Heero is totally against parties, he likes to spend his holidays locked away in the silent study and program stuff. He only wants to come if he's hungry for food or if he's hungry for other stuff ahem but Relena just loves a party where everyone gets together and have a jolly great time. So he agrees to help plan it only if he gets some at night. Relena agreed. Zechs' not so totally against it but he doesn't look forward to it either. He rather sits down with his wife in his arms and coffee in the other and silently read to himself. Noin supports Relena's idea and makes Zechs go. Quatre and Dorothy look forward to this event. They would love to have a proper conversation with mature adults. Their kids are driving them crazy!

*

It was a great day to have a BBQ! The sun was shinning and the birds were singing nothing could go wrong today. Everyone was off busy doing something. Duo was stuffing his face with food. Relena, Hilde, Dorothy and Noin were in the pool. Heero, Zechs and Quatre were sitting under a tree. Quatre tried to start a conversation but Zechs shut him up. Those three sat in silence. The children separated into their little group each talking or doing their own little thing. Quatriana laid on the chair as Kai rubbed her back with sunscreen. Duo Jr. was doing the same thing to Lena but was getting nervous cuz he noticed that Heero Yuy been glaring at him giving him the death stare. Heero Jr, Owdin and Milliardo were talking secretly about something that they didn't want anyone to hear.

" So, did you ask her out yet?"

" Umm… no, not yet…"

" Why, is it cuz you're chicken?"

" Nope, I… um… forgot to…"

" Yah right, you're just scared, aren't yah?"

" No! I'm gonna go ask her right now!"

" Go right ahead…"

" Fine…… maybe later"

" Ha, chicken."

" So Whatcha talking about?" Hailey interrupted.

" Nothing, now go away, boys only!" Heero Jr. replied.

" Boys only eh? Tell, me are which one of you is gay?" Hailey laughed.

Milliardo pointed to Heero Jr. and then made a heart and pointed to Owdin. That made Hailey laugh.

" Oh, you're funny!" Hailey smiled and walked away.

" I think I'm in love…"

Inside the house was Damien kissing Lu. They hid inside the house so no one would find out about they're secret relationship that has been going on for a quite a while now. Only Kai and Quatriana knew about this only because they accidentally walked in while they were kissing. A huge mistake, a big slip-out. Damien was terrified to the thought of what Milliardo or Mr. Zechs do if they both found out them. They were so totally gonna pound him. And he enjoyed life so…

~TBC~

A/N: So who's in love with Hailey? Could it be, Heero, Owdin or Milliardo? Kinda obvious don't you think? Was this chapter too short?

Oh well, R&R flamez, and pco!

PCO=PEACE OUT