Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Perhaps This Is Life ❯ Through The Internet ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Perhaps This Is Life

Dating Games Part I

Over The Internet

A/N: Okie-o, I admit the last chapter had no point but this one has one so check it out. You won't be disappointed… I think… R&R!!!

POV OF SOMEONE

I am lying on my bed starring at the white ceiling. I am so bored right now. Usually thinking of ways to get rid of my sister, all painful, cheers me right up or some Victoria Secrets magazine that I have stolen from my dad's collection. But nothing seems to work. I'd call up my friends and play a little football but it's way too hot outside. It's like an oven turned up to the max degree. Inside is way cooler with the air conditioner on and the windows shut. Outside I could hear my sister talking to her friends about boys, clothes, and all those shit girls talk about. I looked around my room trying to find some stuff that I can do. Too bad I'm not a four years old who picks up some Lego and build things or press buttons and exploring cool things on my new Fisher Price toy. I finally decide to go on the Internet and chat. I rarely chat and don't enjoy it a lot but when you're a teenage old guy bored to death why not go on the web and chat with some girls? Our family has high speed internet, thank god or me and my sister would beat the hell out of each other to see who gets what and when.

All these stupid chat rooms, no interesting ones. So I enter one randomly. This room is for single teens and I'm a single teen. A girl called Pink_Princess_Polly started a whisper (private convo):

Pink_Princess_Polly: Hi, 16/f/australia

Zero_00: cool

Pink_Princess_Polly: So, u single?

Zero_00: YAH!

Pink_Polly_Princess: Too bad…

Zero_00: yah…

I waited 5 minutes for her to respond but she didn't. What a weird girl… I spotted a name, SHINIMEGAMI_ZERO_DEATH, started a private convo:

Zero_00: Hiya!

SHINIMEGAMI_ZERO_DEATH: Hi

Zero_00: ASL?

SHINIMEGAMI_ZERO_DEATH: ___/f/America and u?

Zero_00: 153/f&m/Uranus, j/k ___/m/America

SHINIMEGAMI_ZERO_DEATH: LOL, where in America?

Zero_00: Texas… kidding… California

SHINIMEGAMI_ZERO_DEATH: Really, me too!

Zero_00: Kewl!

SHINIMEGAMI_ZERO_DEATH: Listen, I gotta go I'll come on 10:00 meet you here?

Zero_00: Okay.

*

It's 11 and here I am, lying on my bed starring at the white ceiling bored as usual. I went online at ten and met that girl again. We have a lot in common and I would love to get to know her more. Maybe she could be the special someone or maybe we can be friends. Oh, I don't know, I don't care…

*

It's been two days since my last talk with that girl. I went online almost every hour and never at all did she come on. I think I'm getting obsessed. I really would like to talk with her again. I wonder what her name is? I should email her, but I don't want to seem… … … ignorant? On the other hand, maybe I should email her. Wait this whole `gurl' thing is getting me crazy, I need a can of soda.

~TBC~

A/N: How do you like it? This story is divided into 3 parts, this is the first. I promise the next part will be much more exciting. God Bless… R&R, I'm so cool!