Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Psychological Warfare ❯ Target Trowa ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Raven: Excuse the short chapter guys! ^_^!

PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE CHAPTER 1: Target Trowa

"MAXWELL WILL YOU STAY PUT AND KEEP THE LADDER STILL!!" Wufei yelled into the ear of a certain braided pilot who was delibrately shaking the ladder on which Wufei was standing, fixing a broken pipe.

"Maybe" Duo said still vibrating the ladder.

"Duo, you do realize that if you don't stop the shaking, Wufei will never get his work done, and then you'll have to live in a soggy, not to mention damp room" Quatre said.

Surely enough, a pipe right above Duo's room had busted, causing a shower of cold water in his room. Quatre and Wufei had no idea what caused it, but they concluded with the idea that Duo must have been jumping around and hit his head on it. Though they could't prove it, but there was nothing better than blaming the caffeine high pilot for one thing or the other.

"Quatre, you know better that I cannot resist annoying people, it's the only thing I do best" Duo said.

"Well at least you admit it" Wufei mumbled. He tightened one screw, and just as he was about to tighten another one, Duo slipped on something in the water, knocking Wufei down, who in turn grabbed the fragile pipe and broke it. Quatre, Wufei just stood there as the room flooded again, Duo took his head out of the water and grinned sheepishly at Wufei who had a BIG bruise on his head, Quatre was all drenched with water and sneezing. They both death-glared him.

*****

Heero was coming down the stairs to see that what his bullet, that he had fired into the floor fot testing, had shot. He stopped by Duo room and heard some splashing and gushing out of water. He opened the door and SPLASH!!!

Heero, along with Duo, Wufei and Quatre were washed away by the water.

"Pretty strong bullet" Heero remarked taking out his gun and staring at it lovingly. The other three stared at him confused, and also with an expression that said, are you okay?

*****

Trowa heard all the commotion, and went to investigate putting down a very interesting book. He saw four wet and cold gundam pilots coming his way, one with a large bruise, the other holding the braid of the annoying pilot and the fourth having no expression at all. So it was hard to depict what he was thinking. The others surely meant murder. Quatre deposited Duo in one seat, Wufei brought a rope and tied it around him, he also duct taped his mouth, and Quatre put a book in front of him to keep him company.

"Trowa, make sure that this baka stays here until and unless I set him free" Wufei said

"Duo, shut up and stay still, no moving or no dinner" Quatre threatened. Then he left after Wufei to dry up. Heero went to see what damages had his lovely bullet caused. Trowa just shrugged and started reading his book again as Duo made futile attempts to free himself. He hopped around in his chair, trying to break free and yelling curses which were not clearly said or heard. Then he gave up and settled down to see the book Quatre had given him. He read only the first few lines and quickly got bored. He knocked the table's leg continuosly to bug Trowa, but Trowa just picked up his book and read. Seing that there was no other way of annoying anyone or doing anything, Duo started to stare at Trowa. He stared and he stared. Trowa lifted his book to see if the baka was doing fine especially since it has been five minutes and didn't even make any noise. He saw that Duo was staring at him with those big cobalt blue eyes, staring and staring. He put his book back in front of his eyes and continued reading. After another five minutes he peeped to see what was Duo doing.........still staring at him, not blinking, not moving, completly frozen.

'Why is he staring at me like that' Trowa thought. Shaking his head and pushing the uncomfortable thought aside, he went back to reading. Seconds later he felt as if he was sweating, Duo still staring at him. Then he started to feel nervous. 'What was the baka staring at him so intensly for anyway' Trowa thought. His peeped again to see if Duo was still staring at him. Suddenly feeling as if he was going to explode he shouted out loud

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME??!"

No answer, but continous staring.

"WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME LIKE THAT"

No answer, but continous staring. Trowa's eyebrow twitched, his lip trembled with anger.

"QUATRE DUO'S BUGGING ME"

"Heheheheheh" Duo smirked in satisfaction. He had just found a new weapon, which didn't require a lot of talking, and shouting, but just staring, and sitting still.

Raven: Next chapter: Duo tries his weapon on the other G-Boys. See how they react!!!