Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Psychological Warfare ❯ Target Heero ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Raven: I love Saturday's! No homework to do and you can get on with updating.

J.A: of course you do realize that after you mother finds out your terrible marks in Physics test, you're gonna be banned from the computer.

Raven: I know, I can't believe that stupid test is gonna ruin my average...DEATH TO PHYSICS!!!!

Warnings: This fic might be mentally unhealthy for people who are sane, there is no timeline, and the Gundams have been brought back to this story's conveniences, in other words, just read, and don't think of how and why is this happening.

PSYCHOLOGICAL WARFARE

CHAPTER 2: Target Heero

Quatre had come downstairs to find Trowa cowering in the corner as Duo was all tied up, he couldn't understand why and how Duo could have annoyed Trowa. Anyhow, Wufei had fixed the pipes and had come back sniffing and sneezing.

"Baka, the pipe has been fixed, all you need to do is re-heat it, its damn cold in there"

With that said he set Duo free. Duo just went back to his room to de-frost it. Wufei couldn't help thinking why he was so quiet.

Duo getting bored with his room and wanting to test his weapon on some other people went into the hangar, where the Gundams were. Heero was there fixing the huge dent on Wing Zero, courtesy of a certain Maxwell's lovely driving. Duo went in.

"Duo stay away from me and Wing Zero, don't touch anything, don't mess with anything and most of all don't bother me, otherwise it'll cost your life if you value it" Heero said not even looking up to him.

"Okay" Duo said as he sat down on a chair and unleashed his evil weapon. This came as a surprise to Heero. Duo never had agreed with him this easily. He turned around to see if Duo was okay. He saw that Duo was staring at him with those big, blue eyes, wide as saucers, not moving, not squirming, completely immobile. He shrugged and went back to work.

After a while he felt as something was wrong. He turned back to see Duo still looking at him, he raised an eyebrow, Heero just hnnedd and went back to work. Later, thoughts flooded into the 01's pilots head.

'Why is he looking at me like that?'

'Is there something on my back?'

'Are my spandex torn from the back or something?' thinking this he skedaddled at the back of the feet of Wing Zero, pretending to get something, he examined his back to see if anything was wrong, nope, his spandex weren't torn. Thank goodness for that. He went back to the front and started fixing again.

'He's still staring at me, I wonder what's wrong?'

'Maybe it's because I' wearing spandex right? Maybe I've out grown them, or maybe something's showing, or maybe even I should start covering myself up a bit because it's getting cold these days' He though shivering.

A little while later

'Damn that Maxwell he hasn't blinked once and I can't work like this. Maybe it's my hair, maybe he's done something to my hair' Heero whistled and scratched his head to feel if anything was on it, meanwhile making sure that Duo didn't think he was feeling insecure.

'Why!!!! Why is he staring at me like that' Heero though desperate. He couldn't take it anymore, he turned around, and started to walk out trying to look nonchalant, which he did, Duo's eyes followed his every move. As soon as Heero was out of Duo's staring area, he ran and he ran like hell as if Relena was after him. He ran at 20km/h covering a distance of 100 km in 10 minutes. Find his acceleration using a velocity time graph……

J.A: Uhh Raven, wake up, this is not physics,

Raven: Wha…? Oh sorry! Got a little carried away! ^_^

Heero ran past Wufei who was carrying dirty sheets for the laundry, he was knocked over by Heero, yelling curses in his direction. Heero went up to his room and locked it. Then he locked himself in the bathroom. Then he changed into a full sleeved shirt and black pants. Holding a viper in his hands he went into his room and sat in a corner with laptop to accompany him. No one bugs Heero Yuy and gets away with it.

*********

Duo was rolling on the floor and laughing his head off at Heero's reaction. This staring thingy was wayyyy better than his previous annoying tactics. It was convenient, not harmful (except to the victim's mental health), and energy conserving. After he was done laughing, he wondered who shall be next!

Raven: Who should be next, you guys (readers) tell!