Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Punishment ❯ Punishment ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Summary: Dupo gets punished by his lover (Heero/Duo)

Disclaimer: I do not own, so don't sue!

 

Warnings: Bondage, toys, lemon, Domestic Disiplin

 

Punishment

 

 

Duo tried to ignore the chill going down his spine as he heard the front door open and then slam shut as his lover came home from work at the Preventer's HQ; the mission that they had been assigned had gone accordingly to plan, well, technically, that was what had happened, but Heero was mad about something that had happened during the mission.

 

Duo admitted the he had been careless with that bomb; he was SUPPOSED to be the bombs expert…and there he was, sitting in front of the damned thing, and he had no clue how to put a stop to the clock and prevent the thing from blowing. Granted, he had cut the RED wire as the clock came down to one, but, Heero seemed to be mad about how long it had taken Duo to disarm the bomb. He told him so as well, through glares that Duo felt he deserved.

 

Heero stalked to stand in front of Duo; he looked up at his lover, seeing the other glower down at him, then, Heero pointed to the bed room. Duo hated it when Heero wouldn't talk to him, he got up, hung his head and made his feet move to the bed room. Heero followed after, Duo was sure that he would get it now.

 

"Strip," Heero ordered in one word, Duo looked at him before quickly tearing his clothing off, knowing that if he did not hurry, Heero would get mad, even more so than he was now. Duo stood in the middle of the room, his clothes strewn about him, while Heero went about the room gathering things.

 

"Come here Duo," Heero said, Wow! Three whole words this time!

Duo obeyed; Heero sat on the bed, a wooden paddle by his side. Duo kneeled in front of Heero and hung his head, not daring to look up.

"I haven't had to do this for some time, I was hoping that you weren't so hopeless," Heero explained.

"I'm sorry Heero; I didn't know the particular make of the bomb!' Duo said, his violet eyes opening wide, this time looking up at Heero, trying to get his lover to see sense. He knew he deserved the glares, but being paddled was just too much.

 

Heero glowered, grabbed Duo's arm and pulled him forward.

"I love you, this is for your own good," Heero said, he then made Duo lean over his lap, his plump ass in front of him. Heero took up the paddle, then he slammed it down. The sound of wood against flesh sounded, and Duo yelped despite himself. Heero alternated between slapping Duo's left and right ass cheeks; then both at the same time. Ten minutes later, Duo was almost sobbing, and the skin of his ass was a rosy pink.

Heero sat Duo on the bed, then kissed him lightly on the lips.

"Lay down, you're punishment is not over yet," Heero said, Duo nodded and laid back on the bed like he was told. Heero took some leather cuffs attached by chains to the bed, and attached them to Duo's wrists and ankles, he stretched his lover as far as his limbs would go, effectively leaving Duo in a spread eagle position. Duo's lower regions were free to scrutiny of his lover, and Heero smirked.

 

Duo watched as his lover just looked at him, then Heero moved to the closet and took out a cardboard box, Duo knew what was in that box, he was subjected to the contents on more occasions than one, and usually it was to teach him a lesson. Heero put the box on the floor and pulled out a long piece of black silk. He tied it tightly around Duo's head, effectively blinding his young lover; Duo felt more shiver's going up and down his spine, and then, something round was shoved into his mouth and strapped behind his head. It was a ball gag, Duo knew, and he hated this particular toy, he would rather be vocal and tell Heero how much he enjoyed his ministrations instead of being silenced, but, Heero knew this and was probably using Duo's hatred for the toy as a good tool to make his lover learn his lesson.

 

Heero then took a seat between Duo's parted legs, he caressed the skin of Duo's inner thigh's, reveling at how the young man's cock was already half hard, Heero took the weeping flesh into his hands and kneaded it. Duo hissed around the gag, but Heero ignored the sound and smiled evilly; while playing with the boys balls.

 

Heero picked up a very long piece of leather he made a loop with a slip knot and put it around one of Duo's balls, then he tied it around the other before tying the leather around the base of his young lovers cock; which held back Duo's orgasm and kept him very hard as well.

 

Duo moaned while Heero wrapped the leather around him; this wasn't new though, Heero loved to make his lover wait for completion. He bucked at a weird sensation that started at his hole.

 

Heero smirked, watching his lover try and get way from the adventurous toy he had decided to use. The toy was one of Heero's favorites, and since he didn't feel like fucking his lover…quite yet, this was a good alternative while he did things around the house, besides, there was a report to finish anyway.

 

Heero slowly pushed the slicked dildo into his lover; this particular dildo had straps that connected to the hips and cock, Heero took the liberty of attaching the leather straps around Duo's hips and cock, making them tight enough so that Duo wouldn't think that he could get away from the toy.

 

"I have things to do," Heero said, the first sentence he had said since the paddling episode.

"I'll come back…sooner or later…" Heero said, switching a button on the dildo which started to make a humming noise. Heero knew that the toy pressed hard against Duo's g-spot, and he reveled in watching as Duo tried to get the toy out of him. Heero then smirked and walked out of the room. He had a report to finish anyway!

 

 

 

TBC

 

 

Darkening Dreams: I am planning on continuing this, but, I wanted to know if anyone out there had any suggestions for pour Duo; there aren't enough of these here!