Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ PWP REGAL EDITION ❯ 1x2 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

My first BIG Lemon fic!!
I reader discretion is strongly advised.
 
No underage readers, no narrow minds, no homophobes, no flames ...I like burning things.
 
 
PWP REGAL EDITION
By Rude02
 
 
“Logs! These are no branches Heero! They are dam logs!
You think everybody can bend steel and leap *off* buildings?
Jerk… when I get back we will see how you like prickly burs in your spandex. Bastard…
“Ugh… gonn'a need pliers to get these out. Oh man, my hair…” Duo bitched and growled for an hour before he finally spotted the cabin.
 
Heero's anal retentive strategy had him hiding Deathscyte 2 miles into the thickest, hungriest bushes a colony brat could fear encounter. Duo sure thought so, after the first half-hour of getting braid, clothes and even skin, snagged and tangled in the gnarly vegetation.
 
Moral to this story is: Never listen to Heero's advice on parking Gundams.
 
He dragged his muddy boots through the door, dumping the 20 pound backpack in a corner, tore off his priest collar, black shirt and cap in three precise jerks.
“So? Where the hell are you?” He yelled into the wooden shack.
Duo could smell food cooking and could easily find his way to the kitchen, being pissed off demanded he get the attention he deserved.
 
“I got your parts right here buddy!”
 
His braid swinging, as he bent down to pull out the expensive hardware he stole from OZ.
He growled as he felt the mud and bramble slush inside slacks and boots. He suddenly grabbed his pants and pulled at the fasting intent on taking a shower now! Heero and his junk be damn. So he straightened and begun to shimmy out of his pants while kicking of shoes and spreading the mess al over the clean old floor.
His mouth dropped open and sapphire eyes widen in surprise.
Heero was leaning by the kitchen door; arms crossed over that well toned chest. He obviously admired the show.
Duo gulped, Heero was only wearing his old blue jeans… that and a leer that made the braided boy quake in his muddy socks.
 
“What took you so long?”
01 grinned maliciously and turned back into the kitchen leaving Duo to curse his back fluently in several languages before he stormed into the bathroom to wash.
 
Heero heard the shower running as he turned off the oven and proceeded to pull out lunch. He put the stuffed bird on the only table in the shack, it took him a while to figure out the instruction manual and tools, but the mission was a success as usual. Duo would have to concede this was a fruitful effort.
 
02 was feeling much better now that he was clean and his hair was snag-free. Took a while to get al that hair in order but he was good and ready for whatever Yuy was up to.
So he marched into the kitchen, hands busy braiding the damp hair, grin growing when he first smelled, then saw the giant turkey on the table.
“Honey you baked!” he cooed mockingly.
*Honey* ignored him and pulled out a bottle of red whine from the fridge, his face set on `Do not disturb' mode.
“So what's the occasion? You celebrating something?” he prodded while dancing around a busy Heero. He tailed the other pilot until all the food and dishes where set on the table. Without missing a beat, they both sat down across from each other.
“Is it my birthday? `Cause I wanna cake too `ya know! But no candles, don't want the stripper to get burn when he jump's out. You got to invite Q `cause too, he is my bestest friend and he will be my bride's maid when…”
 
Duo was already digging into the food and chewing while he bombed Heero with his monologue. The other boy just sat across him and served his own meal calmly, Duo nervous chatter was ignored. The shaggy mop of brown hair bounced with every purposeful movement. So Duo blabbed-on as he ate happily; he really had no idea what the guy was up to but food was food.
 
Finally when he reached for a second helping and his third glass of whine:
“Do you like it?” The tone was mellow somehow.
 
It stopped Duo mid speech. “…Uh?”
 
“Do you like it?” he repeated, eyes shining strangely.
 
“Yeah, it's really good”. He answered truthfully. “Where did you get it?”
 
“I stole it from a wild game farm 3 miles from here.”
 
Duo looked down in his plate at the juicy meat and looked back up into Heero's intense eyes. “Uh…” He looked around the place and noticed the open cook book on the counter and the assorted pans and kitchen appliances waiting to be washed in the sink.
 
“Uh… did you cook it too?”
 
Heero nodded vigorously and smiled, pleased at the boy's approval.
 
“Damn!” Duo laughed. Heero looked away blushing suddenly. `What da' hell?'
 
“Your body is attractive… very much.” He said suddenly, gripping the table cloth fiercely.
Duo dropped his fork and some of the food from his mouth too… Heero was trying to court him.
 
Everybody new Duo was a *hearty* eater. He proclaimed it boastingly all the time. Duo could remember, right about now, the motto he crowed every meal: The doorway to Duo Maxwell's hearth is his stomach people! So boys get your aprons ready!” Naturally, these outbursts were only meant as another joke to annoy Wufei.
 
Heero Yuy was now staring at him nervously, expectantly. “Am I through yet?”
Duo's face made the fish impression so he elaborated. “The doorway to your hearth, am I through it yet?”
Duo was confused and looking quite a bit nauseous, so Heero took pity of him and stood, walked around the table and knelt at his feet.
 
“I see you look at me the same way I look at you.” He said taking a surprisingly soft hand in his own.
All Duo could think about was the strength and warmth coming up his arm and making his hearth gallop. It was strange, to be faced with facts you didn't even took time to wonder about.
 
Duo knew Heero was not the emotionless child soldier J taught him to be… Duo had seen him cry more than once.
Maybe the real Heero could not hold a flame to the romantic notion Relena cooked him up to be either; he was clumsy with words and offensive, at best… a rigid, cold killer most of the time. Duo had seen him at his worst.
 
Not perfect, not by far and not even acceptable… for most people. Neither was Duo, for that matter. But code-name Heero Yuy sure as hell could be all that one self-named Duo Maxwell ever wanted.
 
“Uh… I think you did” Duo stammered holding his chest. “You are in.” And they both felt it, like heartburn and G force.
 
Heero didn't remember his approach to those silky lips, just the sudden feel and taste of them.
Their hands wondered... he was infinitely grateful he took of his shirt when cooking since Duo's hands felt like fire in heaven… gripping and stroking, urgently exploring his exposed skin, he dint seem to find what he was looking for and Heero was glad he didn't.
 
Duo was infinitely grateful to Quatre for making him addicted to lotion even if he thought it was girly and felt he had to hide it. The girly chemicals smoothed off years of coarse, street urchin skin.
Now he could feel acutely the way Heero's nipples rose from his attentions, the warmth and moisture of flesh and the pulsing, roiling muscles beneath it.
He groaned when Heero raised him off the chair in a rough pull and he found himself on the floor, beneath a greedy boy who was now tearing off his only clean shirt and biting his pink nipples into a new shade of red. His mind was fluttering on a frightened butterfly, random thoughts flitting by.
`The floor should be cool but I can't feel it. Where are his pants? Is this for real? I am burning up… it's so good!'
 
“…So good” He moaned.
 
“Uhn…” Heero eyes dilated and he had to bite his lip to hold back… he couldn't believe he almost came just from hearing his voice. Just words, from the baka… his baka!
 
He stopped biting the perky nubs, and surveyed his handy work. Duo was gasping on the floor, lying on the remains of his own T-shirt and Heero's jeans. His hair was loose now and the sweatpants he dressed where ridding so low, the base of his cock was showing. He saw Heero's glazed eyes, pupils almost eating away the deep blue irises. He saw a wicked hunger he shared and a noble strength he could worship.
“Oh Heero, if I am Shinigamy you are the devil.” He mumbled in awe at the fallen angel sitting on his thighs.
 
He felt self-conscious suddenly, amongst the craziness' and tried to put a hand over his exposed sex. Heero's eyes lit up and he quickly tore the hand away, wanting nothing to be hidden... on that thought his eyes danced in a way that sent Duo into a fretful jolt.
Duo gasped and struggled while Heero tore him out of the last piece of clothing. He almost came to hit his would-be-lover in his fear, possibly ending the whole adventure… but Heero suddenly hugged his hips and buried his face in Duo's crotch, effectively stilling all hostilities. Duo just gasped mutely… `NOW you are a good strategist?'
Fire coursed Duo's veins when Heero nuzzled and licked his most sensitive area, moaning and mumbling his name over and over.
From then on, nothing else registered in either teen's mind, just each others sounds, scents, heat and motions.
He tentatively licked the hardened shaft… and he was rewarded by a loud, bucking Duo.
“HEERO! ahn, Ah!… mphf…!” Duo bit his fist, face flushed and pearly sweat glittering over his freckled nose-bridge. Heero just felt even better now! He grinned impishly in spite of the almost painful pressure, glowing from his own cock.
He joyfully crawled up to Duo for another kiss; the boy quickly pulled him flush against his chest to wrestle tongues; Heero mimicked with his the act he dreamt of for so long he would share with Duo.
Now, kiss for kiss, they rocked their stiff sexes against each other, hips perfectly cradling, balls rolling and both lovers wanting more.
 
Heero knew the basics of homosexual love making, he also knew the basics of homosexual sex…, and moreover, he had learned that first times could be painful and short. They had been going at it far longer than most first timers, this according to the data he analyzed...
 
He realized his stupidity and quickly pulled away from a gasping Duo. Amazingly before he even made it out of the room, a simple nondescript sound made him freeze and spin back to find panicky blue-violet eyes…
Duo almost died right there and then when Heero pushed him away and headed out of the room. Now he was back and Duo was claiming into his lap wrapping legs and arms around him, the dark teen's heat soothing his fear somewhat… “Sorry! I'm sorry…! What happened?” Those large eyes shimmered and Heero felt his hearth shake. `NO! I was coming back!” Duo pulled his head from where he hid it under Heero's neck. “We need lubricant.” He stated firmly, even nodded once, bushy eyebrows furrowed. Duo's tears fell and he suddenly laughed; a sweet crystalline sound.
Heero decided he didn't care if Duo laughed at him; so long as he didn't cry Heero would be content.
The braided boy in his arms smiled at him now, love and tenderness written al over the elfin face Heero will spend his life enjoying. Years later, Relena would claim these features where too vulgar: “his mouth is too wide…!
“He has tin eyebrows…” She would bitch “…and chipmunk cheeks…”
Pargan will nod and agree, so will her friends.
“He is gangly and ungraceful…” others will claim, “... a shrimp!” Since his Duo never grew taller despite the braided one's hopes. All those formative years of hunger…
“A bony assed whore!” She will yell during Heero and Duo's wedding rehearsal.
But Heero will die of old age, still treasuring every inch of this man.
Same went for Duo, no one will ever speak ill of Heero Yuy-Maxwell in his presence and get away with it.
 
But right now he was horny and his thoughtful lover wanted more than a dry hump or a clumsy blow job. Duo too, was new to all this.
Now he also wondered about their obvious predicament.
Their erections had calmed some what and the pulsing need had eased to a tolerable level;
They lazily rocked against each other just enjoying the feel of their cocks and nipples grazing carelessly. Duo's hand slowly tracked Heero's flushed face doing his own mental map of his beloved. Heero leaned back on the kitchen counter smiling at him; Duo couldn't help the need to possess those swollen lips, and launched another attack on them. The rocking got frantic, thoughts of culmination and copulation forgotten; only the need to cum reigned.
Legs tightening around Heero's waist maddened him, and he rolled their tangled bodies on the floor; his eyes were feral again and his loins demanded.
A hand reached for support unto the counter and Heero used his enormous strength to, quite easily, raise them to stand even with Duo's full weight wrapped around him.
He was growling like an animal, squeezing the braided one's ass, needing the firm cheeks. He pulled away for air and his eyes almost sparkled when he saw the turkey barter and a tray of, still warm, olive oil.
 
Duo hissed when his very hot ass touched the cold porcelain countertop.
He had no time to complain since Heero was in his face again. Heero was staring quietly at him and Duo felt like he was now intimately acquainted with a wolf. His eyes where all he could focus on.
Suddenly he felt something warm and slick slip inside him and he cried out, arms and hands gripping around for purchase on hard torso. Then a sudden flush of liquid warmth …and pain turned into fright, fright into surprise and surprise turned into pleasure. It gushed deep into him and washed around.
“Aaaaaah…” he thru his head back and bucked against the intruding object…
His cock almost exploded in a strong succession of spasms, letting out whimpering protests when his orgasm didn't come fort… so looking down, he realized Heero was holding tight to his turgid cock, staunching his flood… also his held something aching to a giant eye dropper. Duo was too dazed to do more than lick the moisture from his lips, while Heero stared in rapture as oil oozed out the pinking little pucker between his legs.
Those blue eyes where suddenly holding his gaze steady; Duo read the question and transmitted the code. A signal as old as time: “Do it.”
He grabbed the long hairless legs and wrapped one around his narrow waist and tossed the other over his shoulder. Firm and single-mindedly he held his thick shaft and guided the plum-sized head into the tight little hole.
He was engineered to be perfect and that fact was true even in the size.
 
Duo held on for dear life while his *very* well lubed passageway was stretched to accommodate Heero. He cried out and moaned until all 7 inches where inn to the hilt.
 
Heero saw stars dancing around his vision, like a concussion, but these stars he could feel! Climbing all the way from his shaft and dancing on every nerve center in his body.
 
He slowly moved and felt his lover grip tighten… “You… aaah… ok?”
Duo couldn't speak, he only nodded on his shoulder and screamed when Heero pulled out half mast and rammed in fast. The oil made it good… Heero could distantly register some of it oozing out and he couldn't care less. He held Duo close and started to trust wildly.
The long mane of chestnut hair flowed behind when Duo abandoned his sanity and hung his head back to cry out into every trust, his own hips pushing back onto the large spear.
He was a wild thing running rampart on Heero's pelvis. It felt like an eternity of being filled to the max over and over again…
Duo's penis danced between them, unattended for a while before shooting cum over both their chest and bellies; He let out a long keening wail which Heero joined, like wolves on a full moon.
His velvety inner walls closed in on Heero and in frantic spasms; they wildly milked the invader for all he was worth. Duo felt a much hotter wave of liquid pleasure rush in and he blacked out while galaxies exploded in the back of his eyelids. Heero slumped over him seconds later, ocean blue eyes fluttering closed in peaceful exhaustion.
 
Later that week, Quatre found a sketch on Duo's night table. It contained a lot of technical drawings and measurements of something akin to an eyedropper. It was named the Auto-lube.
 
The end.
 
AN/
 
I deeply apologize for the typos and messed up grammar in the first post. It's a PWP but those deserve beta reading too. I fixed as much as I could but if there are anymore I overlooked please email me and point me to them please.