Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Rise of Darkness ❯ RoD3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Rise of darkness
Author: shad0w118
Pairing: OdinxOC, non others at the moment, eventual 2+1+2
Rating: R
Category: AU, supernatural
Warnings: Angst?, OOC Heero,
Notes: Intro of a few OC's , character blowing up and set on fire.
 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them and the standard stuff.
 
::------:: telepathic thoughts
 
Chapter 3
(Odin's POV)
 
The events after Shini fled with my little one on her back are a blur. Most of the intruders who are still alive are restrained and are hauled off to be interrogated; there are a few who managed to escape in the mist of confusion. But the thing that worry me the most is where has Shini taken my injured little one. I also found tranquilizer darts lying where Heero once sat. I am afraid that he maybe unconscious from both the blood lost and the drugs. Either way I can't feel him in my mind any more. Heero will need blood to replenish what he has lost from the wound for he would be severely weakened which will further dampen my link to him.
 
Diane is hysterical over the loss of Heero and nothing would calm her down. I had to use my influence on her to calm her down. I had alerted the council of this attack and they are enraged that this has happened again but their anger is mild compared to mine. Even with the extra wards and security these intruders has penetrated them and intrude my home again causing the lost of my child.
 
+++++++++
(General POV)
(Location Unknown)
 
“CLANG”
 
“CRASH”
 
“BANG”
 
“You imbeciles!! How could you loose the child? He was there just for the taking and you let him get away.”
 
“Bu…but my Lord it was not our fault. Th…the panther ran off with him. We didn't expect that my Lord.
 
“That is no excuse. I had every thing laid out perfectly. All you had to do was waltz in and just pick up the child. You fail to do even that. What use are you if you can't even do a simple thing like that?”
 
“But my Lord, Lord Yuy and his Lady are no weak opponents. They alone with the panther took out 3/4 of our soldiers. The remaining staff from the house eventually managed to escape the lock in ward you placed around the house when Lord Winner and Chang showed up and broke it.”
 
“I've dismantled the wards placed around Yuy's compound, lock away his hired help for you and yet you still failed to acquire the child I ask for. To top things Yuy was not even at full strength because it was day time. I have given you the perfect opportunity and yet you waste it once again you fool. Do I have to do everything myself to have something done properly.”
 
“Please my Lord give me another chance. The child is out there now and unprotected. We will find him my Lord. Le…”
 
The person suddenly combusted in mid sentence. Burning merrily in the middle of the room then leaving behind a charred corpse which then disintegrated.
 
“Bode you will go out there and find the Yuy child. Fail me and suffer the consequences. NOW GO.”
 
“As you wish my Lord. I will not fail.” A gruffy voice answered from the shadows.
 
+++++++++++
(General POV)
 
“WHO SENT YOU? NOW ANSWER ME.” The Chinese Lord interrogated the prisoners as Odin watched from the other side of a two-way mirror. Odin was frustrated to no end as the prisoners refuse to tell them anything.
 
“Calm down Odin” Lord Winner spoke up. “It will do no good for you to let out your anger like this. It does not solve the problem”
 
“I'm lucky you and FeiLung showed up the time you did, Jorell or my family and I would have perish by those scoundrels' hands. But as it is Heero is wounded and missing. He will not survive out there. I must find him fast.”
 
“I know we must, we already sent out all available hands and my Magunacs out looking for Shini and Heero. Please be patient Odin. We will find them.”
 
(In the Interrogation Room)
 
“WHO SENT YOU? NOW ANSWER ME.” The prisoner holds his silence.
 
“You better start giving me answers or you'll wish you died a thousands times before when I'm through with you." Lord Chang was getting impatient. After interrogating the prisoners for 2 hours but haven't got a peep out of the prisoners his patience was wearing thin.
 
Silence. There was no answer.
 
Then the silence was broken by an anguish cry of pain. The man's skin was getting redder by the second as it he was being boiled alive. In a sense he was but from inside out. Red steam was rising from the pores of the skin. Blood was evaporating; the man's blood was boiling inside his body together with all his organs. Then the man just exploded leaving an ugly mess behind. Blood and intestine was splattered all over the room save a circle around Lord Chang whose hand was held out towards the where the prisoner once sat but otherwise utterly untouched and unaffected by the exploding prisoner.
 
+++++++++++++
(Heero's POV)
(In an alleyway in the middle of the city)
 
::Shini? Where are we?:: Heero opened a bleary-eye.
 
::Hush…Don't worry young one. You are safe. I will protect you. Rest for now. You are hurt::
 
::Aa…. I'm scared Shini. I want to g…..:: Heero slip unconscious once again.
 
+++++++++++
(Diane's POV)
(Diane is conversing with her lady- in-waiting Shana)
 
“Please my Lady, come back to the bed and rest. You are exhausted from today's events”
 
“”How can I rest, Shana when my child's fate is still unknown.” Looking out the bedroom window, I tried to sense for Heero again but there was nothing.
 
“Young sir will be safe with Shini my Lady. Shini will not let harm come to young sir.”
 
“I know she will Shana but they are exposed out there. There is only so much Shini can do. Heero is hurt and without care he will grow weaker and not be able to defend himself.”
 
“Have faith my Lady, young sir will return to us safe and sound.”
 
“I hope so to Shana. I hope so too.”
 
+++++++++++
(General POV)
(Council Meeting)
 
“ORDER, ORDER.”
The gentle murmurs faded to silence.
 
“This is the second attack on Lord Yuy's property in attempt to abduct the child Heero Yuy and it is preposterous situation. Who is this perpetrator who dares attack a council member of the coven?”
 
“We are investigating the matter Lord Barton but there have been no lead to who is behind those attacks yet.”
 
+++++++++++
(Odin's POV)
(In a private conversation)
 
“There must be a traitor in our mist. The attack was too well though out. It had precisely penetrated and disarmed all the wards and cloaks we've place on your home Odin.”
 
“I agree with you FeiLung. The perpetrator took out all the perimeter guards and locks the house staff from intervening. It's too much of a coincidence. They knew where and how to attack.”
 
“You don't suspect us do you Odin? Your security was personally set up by the four of us.”
 
“NO. Of course not Jorell. I trust all of you with my life. All of you will never betray me or harm Heero. I trust you, FeiLung and Denald (Lord Barton) explicitly.
 
“But then who else would know what wards we set up at your home and how to overcome or deactivate them? Either the perpetrator is very powerful or some how the information has been leaked out.” Jorell said out while deep in thought.
 
“Then we must be extra careful till we find out who the perpetrators are and we must locate Shini and Heero fast.” FeiLung agreed.
 
 
 
TBC…