Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Rise of Darkness ❯ RoD7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: Rise of Darkness
Author: shad0w118
Archive: fanfiction.net , MediaMiner.org
Feedback: Yes, please. I appreciate it.
Pairing: OdinxOC, 2+1+2,
Rating: R
Category: AU, supernatural
Warnings: Angst?, OOC Heero, slight lime??
Notes: Sorry this took so long.
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them and the standard stuff.
 
::------:: telepathic thoughts
/-------/ thoughts
+~~~~+~~~~+ time passing
 
Chapter 7
(General POV)
 
“My sanctuary, my safe heaven, home of my forefathers before me and the Maxwell's before them. I the son of a Maxwell by blood and by legacy, I beseech thee, guardian to allow me and my guest a safe passage to Maxwell Mansion on the plains of Keldrsh Fields. A drop of my blood to prove my worth and right's as heir of the Maxwell's.” Duo then took out a knife and slice the palm of his hand drawing blood then letting it drip on to the ground.
 
A portal opened from that drop of blood.
 
Duo held out his hand to towards Heero. Heero looked at Shini then back at Duo then tentively reach out to Duo's hand. Duo took hold of Heero's hand and slowly leads all of them into the portal.
 
++++++++
(Heero's POV)
 
::Shini where are we going? Why do we need to go through a portal? I thought we are just going to Duo's home?::
 
::We are little one. Our benefactor's home however is not on this plane that's all. We will be safe from all the bad man who wish to harm you. Don't worry little one. I will protect you, always. ::
 
I look at Duo, he is chanting and then he slice open his palm and let the blood drip to the ground. A portal of bright colourful lights appears from drops of blood. Duo then turns to face me and held out his already healed hand. I look at Shini once again. She sends her thoughts of comfort and encouragement to me to accept Duo's hand.
 
I then decided that if Shini trust these people then I could trust them too. With that decision made, I raise my hand to Duo's, he close his palm around mine and lead us all towards the portal. Leaving my fears and my family behind me I step into the unknown with Shini, the only family I have left by my side.
 
+~~~~+~~~~+~~~~+ 10 years later
 
“Come on Heero, this is not fair. You promise no powers.” Duo shouted at me.
 
I just smiled. It's true I promise that I will not use any powers and I didn't. Shini however was not apart of my powers or the rules says I cannot get her help. We are playing catch with me running away from Duo on Shini's back. I know we are too old for this game but it is so fun to tease Duo whenever he is it and he is always it because he has yet to catch me, ever.
 
“Oof”
 
Duo landed right on top of me sending Shini and me on to the ground, when Shini was unable to balance the sudden additional weight while running.
 
“TAG. Your IT” Duo shouted happily.
 
“No Fair. You Blinked. I thought you said no powers.”
“You didn't play fair first Hee-chan.” Duo nuzzled behind my ear. He was still on top of me. The action sends a shiver down my spine. I could never resist Duo. Duo place soft kisses along my neck and jaw, slowly moving towards my mouth. Lingering longer on my mouth as I kissed back. He then continues to the other side of my neck. Then I felt two small pricks on my neck and Duo's mouth sucking lightly on my neck. Duo is taking blood from me again. If Solo finds out, we're going to get in trouble.
 
How could we not, Duo gets extremely high on my blood. It could take days for Duo to come down from the said high depending on the amount he had taken. I tried to push Duo away but it's hard. I feel pleasure when ever Duo does this and it also makes me crave for his blood. Slowly my fangs slid down and I nip on Duo's neck which is bared to me in his position. My blood sings as Duo's blood course through me.
 
I didn't realize but Shini was no longer under us. She had gotten out of the way sometime while Duo and I were distracted. She is now sitting peacefully under a near by tree watching over us, as always.
 
Soon I feel Duo's hands began to wander all over my body. My body emits a soft bluish glow every time Duo makes me feel like I'm in heaven. This glow will get brighter until my power explodes all around me or unless Duo stops what he is doing. Duo always leaves me in a paradox, I want him to continue what he is doing, but a part of me wants stop him to avoid the power explosion. The first time Duo tried this intimate touch result in the said explosion, which completely brought down then roof over our heads literally. The part of the stables where we were came down on us with Duo just touching me and me feeling intoxicated at his touch.
 
We thought that was an accident, but when things always came crashing down every time Duo touches me in a more than friendly way, we finally accepted that our actions were the cause but it did not stop Duo. In fact it spurred him on the more. He began cornering me at every chance he gets to test how long and how far things can get before everything goes boom.
 
I was feeling hot; it feels like liquid fire is running through my veins. Duo's hands brushed against my clothed arousal. I could feel his bulge pressed against my thigh. His other hand is at my waist band…….
 
“DUO, GET OFF HEERO THIS INSTANCE.” Solo's voice broke through the moment.
 
But Duo did not get off me. Instead he yelled at Solo “What is it SOLO, can't you see I'm BUSY.”
 
By now, Solo reached where we were and pulled Duo off me. Immediately I felt the lost of Duo's body warmth which I come to love.
 
“How many times must I tell you Duo, Don't jump Heero. You both know what will happen when you do.” Solo sounded exhausted.
 
TBC…..