Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Smooth Criminal ❯ Smooth Criminal ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

I Don't own anything, the Song Smooth Criminal is NOT mine and neither is GW! I'm poor don't sue. My other fics are being updated... I was in Florida for 2 weeks which explains the lack of updates for Oni Angeni the rest are *on hold* and I signed up for Military School...but i'll try updating this week for sure! please R&R my first humoristic fic (I tried anyways)

****************

As he came into the window

It was the sound of a

Crescendo

****************

A dark figure jumped over the barbed wired fence and entered the compound. It snuck around with the shadows, blending in and seeming invisible to the soldiers patrolling the grounds. It hugged the wall and silently made it's way to the high window of the main building. With one smooth jump that seemed impossible to make, the shadow grabed the edge and slipped inside just as 2 Oz soldiers rounded the corner.

*****************

He came into her apartment

He left the bloodstains on

The carpet

***************

The shadow opened a secluded door, inside the room was large, even in the darkness the shadow could see everything down to the pictures on the far wall. The suite was Lady Une's quarters. The shadow crept to the bathroom blood dripped from and unknown source to the carpet leaving a trail that seemed to glow in the darkness. Heading to the shower it grabbed the shampoo and conditioner and replaced the odorless substances with some equally odorless liquids. Snickering the shadow made it's way back to the room, looking around it started to work. Less than 30 minutes later a shadow was seen exiting the Lady's quarters. About one hour later it could be seen making it's way to the control room. In less then 2 minutes of playing in the wires of the automatic lock the door slid open soundlessly, with a low chuckle the shadow vanished inside.

Lady Une walked the halls towards her room. She had just left Treize's office, she and Zechs with Treize were making plans to catch the Gundam Pilots, even knowing who 3 of them were they just couldn't find them. As she neared her room the lights went out and from the speakers came the first sounds of guitar playing at full blast. The generator kicked in and a low glow lit the halls of the building. Looking around she spotted a Soldier running towards her. " LADY UNE! SOMEBODY'S IN THE BUILDING!" the soldier yelled out of breath. "Find Him!" was the curt reply. "I'll be in my rooms"

******************

She ran underneath the table

He could see she was unable

So she ran into the bedroom

She was struck down, it was

Her doom

*****************

Treize looked up from his papers when the lights went out. Growling when he heard the music he pushed the intercom button. "REPORT!" "Sir, somebody's in the system, we're locked out, reports from all around the base of incidents are coming in. It's an attack Sir!" "Idiot! This isn't an attack it's pranks! Find the culprit or you'll be back sleaning toilets!" With that he sighed and leaned back in his chair. Moments later the door slammed open and a...thing... came in. Startled Treize lept to his feet. "TREIZE-SAMA!" Came the distinc voice of Lady Une "Lady......?!?" She was barely recongnizable, her hair was bright pink and she was covered in a black substance white feathers over it she looked like a ball of fluff with pink hair. "I took a shower and noticed the color of my hair when I came out I ran to the bedroom only to be asulted with...THIS!!!" She screamed out in frustration.

*****************

Annie are you ok

are you ok

Are you ok, Annie

Annie are you ok

are you ok

Are you ok, Annie

Annie are you ok

are you ok

Are you ok, Annie

Annie are you ok

are you ok, are you ok, Annie

*******************

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Came a girlish scream just as Zechs ran in covered in only a towel, it wasn't that he was almost naked that shocked Treize and Une it was the fact that his beautiful hair was no longer on his head but on the brush he held in his trembling hand....the light reflected off his now shinny bald head blinding Treize for a moment. "What happened Zechs! Your beautiful hair!" In shock the bald Zechs could only mutter some words over and over again a glazed look over his eyes "HA...II.....R..........BEAUTIFUL.......NO MORE.........SHA.......M..P.......OOOO....H...A AAAA...I...R.......LONG............NO...NOOO......NOOOOOO.." Just as Treize was about to snap him out of it the intercom buzzed. "Sir, we have a situation at the north gate........delievery trucks just arrived with over 5000 supersupreme pizzas and they insist on being payed. I told them we didn't order anything but Sir...they're about to get violent...." Treize ran a hand over his face... "Pay them Soldier" was the weary reply "Yes Sir!"

*********************

(Annie are you ok)

(Will you tell us that you're ok)

(There's a sign in the window)

(That he struck you - a crescendo Annie)

(He came into your apartment)

(He left the bloodstains on the carpet)

(Then you ran into the bedroom)

(You were struck down)

(It was your doom)

**************

"SIR!" Lady Une cried out looking at the window. Whirling around Treize look outside just in time to see fireworks light the black sky. Obsenities came out of his normally aristocratic mouth as taunts were written in the sky.

- HAHAHAHA

-Suckers

-Hair (this produced a whimper from Zechs)

As a glowing rose was appearing another buzz came from the desk "WHAT" Was the angry yell from Treize "S...Sir! Problems at the south gate Sir...A delievery of 10 000 roses just arrived for you Sir! They want to be payed Sir.... Should I..." "Pay them!!" and the call was disconnected. "Lady Une go clean yourself and take Zechs to his quarters I'll deal with this problem" As he said this the emergency sprinkler came one soaking everything. With a snarl Treize marched down towards the control room.

*******************

Annie are you ok

are you ok

Are you ok Annie

Annie are you ok

are you ok

Are you ok Annie

Annie are you ok

are you ok

Are you ok Annie

You've been hit by

You've been struck by -

A smooth criminal

******************

"MAAAAAAXXXWEEEEEELLLLL" was the resonating cry from somewhere inside the building from the normally composed OZ General. A merry laugh was followed from inside the control room as the shadow flicked his braid behing his shoulder and made it's way towards the ventilation system.

*********************

So they came into the outway

It was sunday - what a black day

Mouth to mouth -

Recussitations

Sounding heartbeats -

Intimidations

***************

The soldiers trying to get in the cringed as their General came into view covered in bright green paint. "Status!" "Sorry Sir we can't get in he fried the codes.." a frightened private replied " Then BLOW IT SOLDIER!" was the Thundering reply. " Y...YES SIR!" and the soldiers scrambled to comply to the angry general's orders. "AND CUT OUT THAT MUSIC!"

***************

Annie are you ok

are you ok

Are you ok, Annie

Annie are you ok

are you ok

Are you ok, Annie

Annie are you ok

are you ok

Are you ok, Annie

Annie are you ok

are you ok, are you ok, Annie

******************

In 10 min the control rooms' door was blowned open and an angry General strode in and looked around the empty room with a snarl. "DAMNIT!"

*******************

(Annie are you ok)

(Will you tell us that you're ok)

(There's a sign in the window)

(That he struck you - a crescendo Annie)

(He came into your apartment)

(He left the bloodstains on the carpet)

(Then you ran into the bedroom)

(You were struck down)

(It was your doom)

*****************

The shadow made it's way to the roof laughting no longer trying to hide it's presence. The Soldiers were way to busy with computers going a wire and things moving around and blowing up and other crazy incidents happening all over the base. The joy of being a terrorist and a gundam pilot and also in his case....

*****************

(Annie are you ok)

(are you ok)

(Are you ok Annie)

(You've been hit by)

(You've been struck by -

A smooth criminal)

******************

A smooth demonic criminal.... With a laugh he stretched out his black bat wing with a snap...droplets of blood flew everywhere from the blood running down the wings...never stopping....He was Shinigami after all...who says being a God had to be boring.

*****************

ow!

(Annie are you ok)

I don't know!

(Will you tell us, that you're ok)

I don't know!

(There's a sign in the window)

I don't know!

(That he struck you - a crescendo Annie)

I don't know!

(He came into your apartment)

I don't know!

(Left bloodstains on the carpet)

I don't know why baby!

(Then you ran into the bedroom)

I don't know!

(You were struck down)

(It was your doom - Annie!)

(Annie are you ok)

Dad gone it - baby!

(Will you tell us, that you're ok)

Dad gone it - baby!

(There's a sign in the window)

Dad gone it - baby!

(That he struck you - a crescendo Anty)

Hoo! Hoo!

(He came into your apartment)

Dad gone it!

(Left bloodstains on the carpet)

Hoo! Hoo! Hoo!

(Then you ran into the bedroom)

Dad gone it!

(You were struck down)

(It was your doom - Annie!)

ow!

**************************

Treize looked at the computer screen as it suddently went black....little skulls danced around and little figures of Duo Maxwell danced the screen doing crazy jigs then they all turned and mooned the baffled soldiers, giving a wink bat wings appeared behind their backs and they flew off leaving a message to appear....

YOU'VE BEEN STRUCK BY THE SMOOTH DEMONIC CRIMINAL!

Laughter from far into the sky joined the roaring General. The pilots would get a vacation since it would take a while for OZ to rebuilt their fortune after the damage Shinigami had done..

OWARI!!

PLEASE R&R!! What do you think? My first HUMOR!