Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Sora ❯ Sora ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing or it's characters, I don't own 'Sora' by Shanti Snyder, but I own the fic, so NO COPYING!!!!
Warnings: ANGST OUT THE WAZZOO!!! sadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsadsad
Pairing: 1+2
Notes: Poor, poor, poor, poor, Duo... I'm playing with him, making him sad... oh. Fic is sadder in you play 'Sora' in the background.
Notes of the Notes: You can get 'Sora' off Aimster Notes for the notes' notes: 'Sora' is the song in the 'Escaflowne Movie'. It plays in the background at the end. It's SOOO pretty!



SORA
Heero... why did you have to leave me here like this... alone? Is this the cruel joke of life I keep hearing about? Is this what it is? You left me without even answering my question. Why Heero? Why'd you have to go and die on me?
That day in the hanger... the day I told you I loved you.... you never told me if you loved me back. I gave you my golden necklace with the cross for good luck and I told you.... ' I wanna know how you feel the moment you get back.
But you never answered me.... you left me on that mission.... you went and died.... why?


~Win dain a lotica
en vai tu ri
Si lo ta
~Fin dein a loluca
en dragu a sei lain
Vi fa-ru les shutai am
En riga-lint~

I loved you so much Heero, and you promised me you'd answer me.... you'd tell me how you felt about me. I waited.... YOU HEAR ME!?! I WAITED FOR YOU TO ANSWER ME!!! Because.... because I loved you that much...
I'm still waiting Heero... I'll be waiting until I get your answer.
The chestnut haired pilot walked silently through the rain. He looked like a painting of perfection that had been run under a tap, left to drip down. His gloominess surrounded him like an aura. The dark night was empty, the only colors to be seen anywhere were black, gray... and violet.... the beautiful violet eyes of Duo Maxwell. They were happy once, sparkling like stars.... but now.... they too were gone, the color washed away with the rain.

~Win chent a lotica
En vai turi
Si lo ta
Fin dein a loluca
Si katigura neuver
Floreria for chesti
Si entina~

The puddles splashed aside with the pilot's saddened steps. His thoughts all on the one he'd lost... he'd never had.
Hey Heero... tell me... where do all the guys like you go when they die? Heaven... or Hell? What am I talking about..... Heaven is Hell.
The cherry blossoms from the trees around him soared upon the wind's gentle current, carrying a fragrance and perfume of beauty. Duo didn't care, he trudged through the puddles, loose hair plastered to his face.... and dripping with the gray rain.

~Lalala....
Fontina Blu Cent
De Cravi esca lestisimo
Lalala....
De quantain
la Finde reve~

Duo felt as if there was a freeze in time, and he could almost watch the rain drops in slow motion as they fell from the black sky. He was crying, his tears disguised by those droplets.... those tears from the angels in Heaven....
Are you one of those angels Heero?
He looked up toward the sky, the rain hitting his lips and tracing them. He closed his eyes as the water washed away the red from his eyes.
God? If... if you're up there... would you... would you look after Heero for me? Would you protect him now... I tried... you know I tried... but how can death protect life? Tell me... how can a terrible creature like me take care of such perfect person like Heero?

~Win dain a lotica
en vai tu ri
Si lo ta
Fin dein a loluca
en dragu a sei lain
Vi fa-ru les shutai am
En riga-lint~

The silence of Duo's useless prayers was shattered by a voice...
"Don't walk in the rain without an umbrella baka... you'll catch a cold...."
That voice....
The chestnut pilot turned around to face it, a smile forming across his already blue lips. It was him, it had to be.
"Heer--" Nothing. Nothing but....
The small park bench, rusty from previous rain storms, was there in front of him. On it, was a simple black umbrella. It was closed, the pointed end shoved between the wooden planks of the bench, the curled handle in the air. From it hung a gold chain, with a golden cross....
Duo starred at it for a moment, biting his lip to stop himself from bursting into tears again. He took his first timid step toward it, then his second, and his third.... when he reached it, he took the dangling cross in his hand, running his fingers over the rain wet metal. He lifted the chain, dangling it between his fingers, then with one swift movement, he hurled it into the gray puddle.
Calming down, he picked up the umbrella and opened it, walking back to his apartment.
Aishiteru Heero Yuy.... no matter what you feel.... aishiteru....

~owari~