Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Stress ❯ Feel for the Wuffers ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
S'been a while since you got anything from me ne? Sorry, I have the biggest case of writers block. So yes, MF and Antithesis are still a little way away >_< If I thought it would help, I would bring out Mr. 2x4 and hit myself with it.
Stress Sekra5xS, 1x2PG-13? I think....Hmm, my twisted sense of humour (if you can really call it that), evil office supplies with one hell of a vendetta, kind of a PWP.Oh yeah, they're mine *cough* BULLSHIT *Cough* I wish. Well, I would say this is a given. YES!!Okay, this popped into my head this morning. I tried to ignore it but it kept haunting me in the form of singing penguins. So I wrote it and here you go. Please read and review ^_^

years after Endless Waltz - I think)

May AC. 198
:00 am
office]
of cursing, banging and paper abuse emitting from behind the door*
it! Damn. Damn. Damn! Stupid Une!"
bang of a paperweight hitting the wall*
injustice of this! The last of the mighty Dragon clan sitting at a desk filling out forms!*
sounds of paper abuse, tearing, shredding noised are heard*
makes this paperwork?.............. Gender? Male, Female, other?"
silence*
ARE THEY IMPLIYING??! LIKE THEY CANNOT _SEE_ WHAT SEX I BELONG TO!! WHO WROTE THIS? I'M GOING TO FIND THEM AND MAKE THEM NEITHER!! THE INJUSTICE! I AM _NOT_ AN ONNA! I'M _NOT_ AN OTHER - whatever that is. I AM A _MAN_!!!"
breathing from his outburst. The whirring of the paper shredder being fired up.*
show them what I think of their paperwork!"
laughs*
the door]
think you may be working him too hard, Lady Une."
just needs to get out his frustration. After he calms down, we will replace all the paperwork he destroyed."
evil laughter makes it's way out of the office*
he destroy those too?
likely, it happens in nervous breakdowns. But don't worry, we have several copies of each form so no-one misses out on anything."


May AC. 198
:00pm
on duty - Dr. Parletta]

Agent Chang, settle down. The paper is not after you. Neither are the trees or the pens."
No-bring bring-me-no-go-bye-bye's..."
telephone is not going to hurt you. I'm going to give a sedative, okay?"
hic....."
of light snoring as Wufei joins the fairies*
is he?"
from being chased by office supplies, he is mentally stable. He just had a lapse of sanity."
What kind of office supplies? He might not have been hallucinating, I swear the stapler tried to bite me today."

the furniture often threaten you?"

May AC. 198
:30pm
Wufei's house]
whatever the guy gave me, I could've done without the dancing toast. And the headache."
of key's being dumped, coat being taken off and the beep of the answering machine*
You home?"

Just a few blissful minutes without weird cravings. If I have to make her one more strawberry flavoured meatloaf...."
beeping from the answering machine*
coming! Stop beeping at me!"
voice blasts from the recording devise*
have eight messages'one'
beep............ beep....... beep.........
two'
I'm selling the great new product...........
three'
breathing*............ *more heavy breathing*............
four'
sorry for the breathing. Wrong number."
five'
III'''''MMMMMMM GGOOOOOIIIIIIINNNNNNGGGGGGGG TTTOOOOOOO DDDIIIIIISSSSSSSSSEEEMMMMBBBBBBBOOOOOOOWWWWEEELLLLLLLL YYYOOOOUUUUUU FOOOOOOOOORRRR TTTTTTHHHIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Translation: WUFEI! I'M GOING TO DISSEMBOWEL YOU FOR THIS!!)
six'
BBBBBAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSTTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRR RRDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Translation: AAAHHH... BASTARD!!!)
seven'
IT'S DUO! SALLY'S IN THE HOSPITAL, SHE WENT INTO LABOUR NOT LONG AGO! GET DOWN HERE_FAST_ BEFORE THE THING GETS BORN WITHOUT YOU!!"
eight'
WHERE THE F#%K ARE YOU?"
of messages. To delete all messages.......'
laughter*
having the baby!? Now?! Keys. Keys. Where did I put the damn car keys?"

May AC. 198
:15am
waiting room]
you be in there with Sally, Wufei?"
was in there and saw Hell itself. I am not going back."
the father always has to witness the birth!"
don't care."
about your honour? You should be in there comforting her!"
honour left with my virginity, thankyou very much."

May AC. 198
:58am
in the waiting room]
squeals and rushing feet*
the father?"

muttering*
Wu, don't look so excited."
child has been born without difficulties, would you like to go in now?"
it all over and cleaned up?"
yes..."


May AC. 198
:01am
hospital room]
here Mr. Chang."

infernal noise of crying*
Nataku..."
Wufei! Isn't it gorgeous?"
is it?"
a girl. And she's beautiful!"

through the whole ward*
down Wufei. It is not that bad."
have a _female_ for a child?!"

it's not like I had control over the gender of our baby!"
what the Hell are 'Birth control' pills for?"

Control....... You......... Thought......."
crying*
can't you change it?"

don't know. Find a spare willy or something! Give it a sex change!"
can do Chang. Ain't going to work!"

May AC. 198
:15am
Sally's room]
don't think Wufei knows much about kids."
don't think he knows anything about children."
about you Hee-chan? What happens if I want children?"
don't - nor you - have the right equipment for that."

on your life Duo."

love me."
voice is heard yelling through the door*
A GIRL AND IT'S GOING TO STAY THAT WAY!!"

there you have it. Complete and utterly pointless. Don't hurt me! *Runs*