Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tank Police Division 195 ❯ Epilogue ( Epilogue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Tank Police Division 195
Epilogue

As it turns out, they weren't fired and they didn't get murdered by Chief Une. However, you can't get away with disobeying orders even if you did save most of the city, so Captain Scot and his crew were all put on traffic duty for six months.

a month later they were back in their tanks due to an incident involving Officers Barton, Yuy, and Chang, a pizza delivery boy, four nuns, and a septic truck.

Officer Winner and Faline Colwell are currently seeing each other on a regular basis. Quatre's sisters are already making wedding plansGod help them both.

Officer Maxwell is currently having talks with the government's research and development team. They plan to mass produce his modified spider and put them to use in the tank police.

Chief Une is less stressed out with the absence of the former mayor. Apparently bureaucratic pressure causes severe crankiness. Rumor has it she is being promoted to Police Commissioner .

Captain Scot had been offered the position of Chief of Police at the 195 th but he declined saying that desk work was too boring for him and he hated meetings.

Sergeant Peacecraft also declined promotion. Someone has to keep the captain out of trouble. He shrugged.

Officer Noin did not decline her promotion to Lieutenant as it had no affect on her keeping an eye on her captain and favorite partner.

Relena is running for mayor and has already making plans for creating outreach programs for orphans and runaways. She is being assisted by Peter Colwell.

Dorothy, Catherine, and Hilde are still getting into trouble every day. Hilde is becoming less concerned about it.

Andy still runs errands for Chief Une, but now he does it on his new motorcycle and with a larger paycheck.

Dr. Tseratopolis rebuilt his bookstore and is writing his memoirs when he isn't running the store. His latest adventures should put it on the best seller list.

D.BO. was put under heavy investigation and a trial is pending for its executives, project leaders, and some of the bigger shareholders. It is expected that the company itself will be dismantled.

Dominio City proper is slowly returning to normal, as people return to their lives and homes. It will be some time before it fully recovers, but some things never change despite the conditions

KABOOM!!

Chang! Winner! Barton!!!

and maybe it's just as well.


~Owari~

Just fallin' love
Maybe before we were born
Take up with you
Looking down from a star far away
-