Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Tenshi Oni ❯ stormy memories ( Chapter 15 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Not too long after Farin went to bed the guys got a phone call. It was from Dr. J. Wufei had a mission and need to leave that night. Wufei left the house just as a thunder and wind storm started to brew.

Later on that night Farin was tossing and turning from her dreams of the church being bombed and the sounds of the screaming missiles undistinguishable from those of the children. The flashes of light and the flames of the fire rising higher and higher all around her blocking her in the burning church. The sounds of the fight roaring over her, then she looked up, hoping to find a way out when she saw the beam falling and… Farin jack knifed in bed and shivered she hated storms like this. Slowly she got out of bed and snuck across the hall to Wufei's room and opened the door. It was empty and dark. Farin shivered aging then crept in to Dou's room. Lying on the double bed was Duo and Heero. Duo was in a long sleeve blue shirt that touched mid-thigh, or would have if it was not twisted about his upper body and under his shirt he wore purple boxers. Heero was in long sleeve green shirts that ended at mid-thigh; his shirt was also exposing most of this chest and was wearing blue boxers under his. Farin walked quietly over to the bed and Heero opened one Prussian blue eye and took in: her glazed over eyes, her trembling body and the rumpled state of her lavender pajama set. Heero slid out of bed and Duo woke up and saw his little sister standing there shaking like a leaf. He sat up and held out his arms and Farin crawled in to bed and clung to him. Heero was going to leave when he heard her say "Stay, Hee-chan." Heero nodded, soothed the covers back in to place then got in to bed him self. Farin slowly drifted off, being held by her brothers. She fell asleep to the sent of strawberry shampoo, Duo kissing her hair, Heero's warm body tucked behind her's guarding her back and his hands resting on her waist, while Duo's were wrapped around her back and trapped there by Heero's chest. Her last though before drifting off to sleep was 'Safe.' Duo looked over at Heero who had spooned him self up against his koneko and smiled. Duo and Heero went back to sleep holding Farin and she had no more nightmares that night.

Wufei speed back to the safe house after blowing up one of the Oz bases and all his thoughts were focused on one sleeping girl.

Quatre closed the door to the sleeping Chinese mans room. It was 7 o' clock and Wufei had just gotten back early that morning, around 4 o' clock. Quatre and Trowa woke up with Kitto sitting on the foot of their bed. Trowa opened the door to Farin's room to have Kitto go sleep in there but her bed was empty. Trowa touched Quatre's arm and stepped aside so he could see the empty bed. Quatre' jaw dropped then he covered his mouth with his hands. Duo was going to be so angry. They both went to tell Duo. They opened the door to Duo's room and saw Heero, Farin and Duo curled up on the bed. Farin's head was up against Duo's chest and Heero was spooning Farin. They looked very peaceful and adorable. Quatre smile and giggled and Trowa pulled Quatre to him and they closed the door letting the trio sleep.