Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ That Night ❯ That Night ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Wufei watched out his window as Duo and Heero teamed up against Quatre and Trowa in a snow fight. One of Trowa's snowballs hit Duo in the face and he went down tumbling down laughing. Heero bent down to kiss his lover. Wufei turned away from the happy white scene. Grabbing a little bag he'd packed several minutes before, he snuck out a side door to his motorcycle. Over the laughter and fun Wufei didn't think anyone would hear as he started his bike and sped away.
But Duo froze and turned to look towards the front of the house before taking off as fast as he could through the snow. The other three pilots were behind him a second later. Maybe if Wufei had looked back like he wanted to he would have seen Heero run after him until it was obvious he would never catch Wufei. Or have seen Duo fall to his knees crying as he realized Wufei was gone and not going to come back.
Wufei just couldn't stay in th same house as the two men he loved and watch them only love each other. He wanted them to be happy, but he was miserable. Every day as the third or fifth wheel was torture. So he chose to ride into the sunset. He would never contact the other pilots or anyone they would know and just make himself disappear. As he drove down the highway he wondered what he would do, where he would go.
If only he knew that had he stayed one more night Duo and Heero would have told him they loved him and wished him to jion them. If only he had fought for his love like he thought about, he would have been accepted

Converting /tmp/phpL6m6gb to /dev/stdout