Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The 6th Pilot ❯ A Chance Meeting ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own them. Wish I did, but I don't. IF I did I wouldn't be sitting here, complaining that I didn't. K? K! Good, I'm glad you understand; now repeat it to the guy behind you.

A.N.: -Japanese- I wasn't about to write this all in Japanese, which I could have, But then some of you wouldn't understand what the heck I was talking about. ^_^

The 6th Pilot

Part 5

A Chance Meeting

BANG!

Jordan looked at the girl, and then down at the gun that was once in his hand now lies on the floor. He looked back up at the girl and smirked.

"Nice shot, Mistress Wagner." Jordan used the formalities like all the other techs did.

She smirked in return, picked up his gun, never taking her eyes off him, and put the gun in her holster. She heard shouts down the hall. She wasn't finished with him yet. She motioned the gun for him to walk. The duo walked down the hall and stopped by a door, she opened it and shoved him inside, and followed him in.

"Start explaining. Why were you looking me up?" He was about to answer her with some rude comment when there was a knock at the door. She tied him up really quick and put a gag in his mouth. She heard the knock again and someone shouting her name. She messed up her hair a bit and put on the best 'I just woke up' face she could fix right now. She opened the door slightly and saw a braided boy standing there with a look of confusion, and he paused in mid-knock.

"Can I help you, Duo?" Jen asked him in a tired voice.

"Jen, did you see anything or hear anything?" Duo asked and tired to open her door more, but was unsuccessful.

"I think I heard a gun shot, but I thought Heero was just going after you again," she said with a small smile.

Duo didn't catch the joke he was too pre-occupied. "Alright, well thanks anyway." He turned to leave.

"You need any help?" Jen called out.

"No, it looks like you could use some more sleep," he grinned and walked off.

She pouted, did she really look that bad or was she acting too well? She shrugged and brought her attention back to the man in the chair that was currently fighting with the ropes.

"Now, are you ready to talk?" He just glared at her. "Oh come now, I won't bite… hard," she smirked, and took the gag out of his mouth. He was about to scream when she slapped him.

"If you scream, the guys will come. And who's side do you think they will take? A friend? Or a liar's?" She was lying through her teeth. They'd rather kill her then help her, but he didn't know that.

"I'll ask you again, why were you in my file?"

----/***\----

Quatre and Duo have been trying to figure out what happened for the past two hours when they finally just gave up. Quatre went back to doing the paper work for the Winner Foundation, and Duo went back to working on his gundam.

Trowa was walking down the hall with Katie. They seemed to be talking; well Katie was talking a mile a minute and Trowa was listening.

"They're having a concert near hear, and I have 4 tickets." Katie said excitedly.

"…"

"So, would you like to go with me?"

"Never heard of them." Trowa told her.

"Its very pretty music. It's kind of like Classical music and Jazz. More Jazz though." She went on and on. She put her hands into her jean pockets and frowned finding a piece of paper. Trowa noticed she stopped talking and turned to look at her.

"Something wrong?" He asked her.

Katie pulled out the paper, which was an odd color purple. Katie smiled broadly; she stuffed the paper back into her pocket.

"No, nothing's wrong. But I just remembered something I forgot to do. Give me your answer later! Bye!" With that said, Katie took off towards Jen's room. Trowa didn't believe a word of it.

----/***\----

Katie turned the knob to Jen's bedroom door, only to find it locked. So she knocked on the door.

"Jen! Open this door now-," Katie blinked when the door opened in mid-knock, "now… What ya doing? You busy? Good!" She tried to push the door open so she could walk through but it wouldn't budge.

"Look, I'm kind of tired right now." Jen said.

"You don't look tired, sure your hair's a little messed up, but don't pull that 'I just got out of bed' look. I'm the one who taught you that!" Katie huffed out while pushing the door open, took one look inside the room, had to rub her eyes and look again. "What the heck?!" Jen's room was a mess and there was a really cute guy tied up in the middle of it. Jen grabbed Katie's hand and pulled her in.

"Jen, why is he here? Never mind! I don't want to know!"

"Your right, you don't want to know, but it's not for the reason you think." Jen gave Katie a death-glare that looked just like the one she received from Heero just a few minutes ago. "Now, what was so urgent?"

Katie blinked, "Huh? Oh yeah! Lookie what I found!" She pulled out a purple, folded piece of paper. Katie opened it and read. When she was done, Jen took the note and read it. Part was for her and part was for Katie. Because Jen was feeling nosy she read both:

Katie,

Sup girl. Don't let OZ

push you around like that.

They're nothing but bullies.

Remember that!

~Kaylee

Jen smiled. Kaylee always did like to leave little surprises for her and Katie. But they could never figure out how she did. Little things just popped up from Kaylee every now and then. Jen looked back down at the paper and read her part:

Jen,

So, you met up with the

'guys', huh? Good luck

with them!

Just thought you would

like the information

I put on your laptop. It's

not much, but it should

help. Also, remember

business BEFORE pleasure!

J/K!

~Kaylee

Jen frowned, "Oh well… doesn't that just take the cake?!" She looked at the note and a small smile worked its way on her lips. Jen remember the first time she met Kaylee Love.

When they first met, Jen didn't know what to make of this OZ solider that was helping her, a gundam pilot, out of an OZ jail. It just wasn't heard of. Ever since then, Jen noticed Kaylee was helping her in small ways. Little by little the two best friends, Jen and Katie, started trusting Kaylee more and more. By now Jen trusted this spy in OZ with her life. She didn't know how she would repay Kaylee; all she knows is that she has to find a way.

----/***\----

Jen couldn't believe what she saw. Codes, tons of them, and they were all for the OZ computer's. Jen smiled brightly. She had to give this information to the others. A muffled groan reminded her she still had some business to take care of.

She brought her attention back to Jordan. He'd given her what she needed. He was part of a group called Oblivion. The leader's soul purpose was to hunt her down for what she'd done years back as a child. She was 10 years old when she blew up that building killing all those soldiers, which by the way, were planning on taking over another colony. A couple of innocent people were caught in the crossfire, but it couldn't be helped. It was a time of war, and it still is.

She didn't want that particular mission, but she was told if she was good and did as she was told, they would tell her if she had any family anywhere, other then her father. They had done tests, checking her blood to see "What she has in her," meaning she had Japanese, Italian, Irish, and German in her blood. They also did DNA test's, just to find some family, but neglected to tell her they did these tests till much later. Of course they didn't tell her, even after she accomplished her mission, they wouldn't tell her if she had any family left.

Jen has been digging through old files, birth records, and stuff like that. But all files on Jennifer Wagner were deleted or never really existed in the first place. She turned back to the laptop and finished what she was doing.

She finally turned off the laptop and walked over to the man sitting in her room. She had no idea what she was going to do with him. If she let him go he would go right back to his employer, but if she keeps him here the guys will find out sooner or later.

Jen then remember the note from Kaylee. She dug in her front pocket and pulled the purple paper back out, and read the bottom.

PS: If you need anything, just ask.

Problem was, Jen had to find Kaylee to ask her.

----/***\----

John was not going to be happy and Larry wanted to him personally. John had a habit to throw things when he got upset, just like a 3 year old.

Larry knocked on John's office door, when he didn't hear anything he opened the door. John sat at his desk, his shaggy brown hair covering his eyes. John is a large man, but it was muscular wise. That's why he was so feared by his workers.

"What is it?" John asked as he looked up to see Larry.

"Bad news, Johnny," Larry said and watched John's face turn into a snarl.

"Get on with it!" He hissed out.

"About the girl, Jennifer. Jordan's not answering his calls, or e-mails. This has been going on for 3 days."

"Damn him! He is supposed to check in every day." John yelled out as he stood up and started to pace the room.

Working with the gundam pilots was a dangerous job. Especially when dealing with the really cautious ones.

"Find him." John turned on Larry

"Johnny, I think it's safe to say he's either dead or caught." John sneered at his brother.

John and Larry weren't related by blood. After John Hatfield lost his family, Larry's family took him in. Larry was the only one who really got along with John. The father was always out and the mother just felt pity for him, but Larry actually cared, enough to be his friend, his brother. He never once showed John any pity, which John respected.

Larry did find out why John was after this girl. John was at the building that was blown away by Jennifer. He saw her running from the building moments before it blew up, he ran after her because he wanted to find out who she was, and when he looked back, the building where his father, mother, and little sister were inside, was gone.

"That's it! I'm going myself!" John stormed out of the room, Larry right behind him.

"Fine, but I'm going with you. You're going to need some help."

John grunted, but let him tag along.

----/***\----

Jen walked into the hanger hoping to use the main computers, but she found that someone was already using them. Heero Yuy sat at the computer typing away. She walked over to the computer and leaned over the monitor.

"It's the middle of the night, why aren't you in bed?" She asked softly.

He didn't even spare her a glance; he just muttered something in Japanese. Jen smirked.

"If you think I can't understand you, you are wrong buster. What language do you want to speak if you won't talk to me in English, hm? Japanese? Spanish?" This time Heero looked up at her.

"Wakarimasu ka." He asked her. (1)

"Hai, wakarimasu." (2) Jen smiled at him and walked around the desk and sat down next to him. "So what ya doin'?"

"Hn." He went back to typing.

"Well fine then, be that way." She put her head down on the desk, "Just wake me when you're done. I haven't slept for 2 days," she drifted off to sleep.

Jen had only been asleep for 5 minutes when Heero stopped typing, and took out his gun. He looked around the hanger to see if he saw it again, he did. Someone was in here with them. Instinctively moving closer to protect the sleeping girl. His eyes scanned the large hanger. Heero lightly almost gently, shook Jen awake.

"Huh? What?" She lifted her head and looked up at Heero, "What's up?"

He gave her a look that silenced her. She saw his gun and then pulled hers out. Jen flicked the safety off and looked around the hanger. She saw movement towards the back and started walking towards it when Heero grabbed her arm.

He shook his head and motioned for her to cover him.

'It's probably just some tech's that stayed up to late,' Jen thought. The clicking of two guns behind them erased that thought.

Heero and Jen slowly turned around and saw the glint of metal. Neither Jen nor Heero could make out the type of guns in the dark, but it didn't really matter.

"Who are you and what do you want?" Jen asked when Heero just stood there, glaring.

The bigger of the two men walked up to her and Jen took a step back out of reflex.

"I've waited a long time for this Jennifer." He snarled

"Yea? Good for you."

The bigger man snarled again, "You don't remember me? You little bitch. You killed my family right in front of my eyes."

Jen stood her ground she was getting tired of running. Heero caught her eye. He motioned something to her, and she understood. She smirked, figures… Heero wants the bigger guy. 'Men… always wanting to show off.' She thought to herself.

'This is where those lesson's 'mom' gave me come in handy.' Jen crouched to the ground and shot up. Her legs acting like a large spring, though she didn't jump as high as she saw Trowa jump a while back, but it was enough to get away from the gun's bullets. She then landed in front of the second gunman.

"Nice trick," he said.

"Thanks, I learn from the best," Jen responded to him. He was a little shorter then the other gunman. His dark blonde hair, and brown eyes made him look innocent.

He put his gun on the ground beside him, "Unlike my friend over there, I have no intention to kill you, or kill a girl for that matter."

"How nice of you, excuse me if I don't say the same thing about men," Jen cocked her gun in his direction. She listened to what was going on with the other man and Heero. They were talking, but she couldn't hear about what.

"But," the man started, "I do intend to help my friend." With that said he charged her. Flicking a knife out in the process. Jen tired to dodged the blade, but couldn't, and got hit on her right side. She looked down and saw it was about a half an inch deep cut. The pain that was shooting up her right side made her wince when she moved.

"I thought you said you don't hurt girls?" Jen asked, getting a little weak from the pain and blood-lose. Blood was everywhere; 'he must have hit a vein or something,' she thought to herself. 'Well isn't that just what I need…'

"I don't, usually. But today I will make an exception, just for you," the man sneered.

"How lovely…"

He was running at her again when a gun went off.

(Before the gun shot with Heero)

John got tackled from the side when Jen jumped out of his way. He turned over and threw the boy off of him. They both lost their guns. John stood up as Heero did. 'This kid looks familiar. Where have I seen him before?' He asked himself.

John smirked to himself, dug in his back pocket. Heero kept a close eye on him. He was unarmed, but that doesn't mean this other guy was.

John pulled out a piece of printer paper with a picture of a boy, who looked a lot like the one standing in front of him.

"My, my, my… You have changed quite a bit. It's funny how you should meet her like this," John said.

Heero, surprisingly, looked confused. "Hn. You will be punished for breaking in and trying to kill us."

Heero jumped the tall man with such force he knocked him down to the ground.

"I guess you have no idea either," John huffed as he fought off Heero.

"Nani?!" Heero caught John off guard and punched him square in the chin. John stumbled back. He moved his jaw around a bit to get the feeling back in when a gun went off.

John's blood ran cold. Neither Heero nor himself had a gun in hand. He had a sinking feeling something was wrong, very wrong. John looked over to where Larry was standing. Larry had a look of horror and pain written all over his face. John blinked and the next thing he saw when he opened his eyes was Larry's lifeless body hit the ground with a thud that echoed in the hanger.

"NO!" John ran over to his fallen friend, his brother. He wouldn't believe he was dead. He wouldn't believe it. But when he got to the body, his fear came true; Larry Phich(#) was dead.

John glared at Jen; she was holding a gun. She was the only one with one in hand.

"You just don't give up do you? You must have no heart what so ever!" John sneered as he stood up, making sure height and weight was on his side.

"Look, I don't know what you are talking about, and right now I do not care. You're the one who broke into here. And now you're blaming me for killing your friend there?! Oh my god!"

"You should care. Cause I'm going to kill you for it," He picked up the gun Larry dropped and aimed it at Jen. Another shot rang loose.

John went pale; he looked down to see a bullet hole in his chest, then back up to Jen. She looked at him with no sympathy; but she also looked confused. John dropped the photo of the teenager then Larry's gun. He soon fell to the floor in a puddle of his and his friends blood.

"Nice shot." Heero walked over the men and checked to make sure they were dead.

"But I didn't shoot them…" Jen whispered.

Heero looked at her, if she didn't shoot them, who did?

"I did!" Called a female voice from behind them.

Jen jumped and spun around, clutching her side in pain at the sudden movement. Heero quickly grabbed the gun that lay on the floor.

"You know Jen, you should really have the security a little tighter." The woman's voice called out as she walked into the dim light. She wasn't very tall; about 5'2 or 5'3. Her green eyes stood out the most with the reddish-brown hair. She was wearing dark colored jeans with a block top.

"Kaylee!" Jen cried out happily. "How did you know? Wait. Don't tell me, I'm going to have to sweep my room for bugs again…"

"No, I didn't put any listening devices in your room this time. You know, that guy in your room is very useful when you use the right motivation." Kaylee snickered.

"What did you do with him?" Jen asked. Heero was still glaring at Kaylee, not knowing what to make of her.

"You don't have to worry about him anymore." Kaylee walked up to the two dead men, and looked down. She saw a piece of paper lying on the ground and picked it up. It was a print out of a teenage boy. "Hey, this looks like you." She pointed her noise towards Heero.

"Let me see that," Jen made a grab for it, lost her balance and fell to her knees. Kaylee came over to help her up, but Jen just pushed her away "I'm fine, just a little light headed."

Jen made a move to get to her feet again when a pair of strong hands wrapped around her arm to guide her up.

"Thanks," she looked over at the teenager, "Quatre?"

"I heard shots when I was walking by," Quatre looked down at her injury, and frowned. "You ok?"

"I'm fine, just a small cut," Jen looked down her right side that was now covered in blood. "Ok, maybe a little more then a small cut." She said before the world turned black.

----/***\----

Time passed normally, it's been a week since the hanger accident. The g-boys kept going on missions, and Jen was ready for her next mission in less then a day after she was attacked. Sally, on the other hand, had other plans, and that was to keep her in bed till she was a little better. Also unbeknownst to Jen, a blood sample was taken while she lay asleep one night. Heero asked Sally to give Jen a small sleeping pill so he could get the blood he needed for the DNA test, without her knowing. Heero wanted to prove that Jennifer Wagner was indeed not his sister, or any relative for that matter. Sally was expecting those results back sometime soon, by today or tomorrow.

Quatre walked into Jen's room with a tray of food.

"Quatre, it's been a week. Can I please get out of bed?"

Quatre smiled and shook his head, "I know your restless but you need your rest for tonight's concert. Your luck Sally's letting you go at all." He set the tray on the table next to her bed, and started to walk back out.

"Quatre," when he turned around Jen continued, "Thank you… for everything."

"It's no problem, really, but your welcome." He smiled softly at her and walked out.

Quatre walked down the hall and ran into Duo.

"You like her?" Duo asked.

"What?" Quatre stared wide-eyed at his friend.

"It's a simple yes or no question, Quatre. Do you like her?"

"Well, yeah as a friend."

"No, no, no, I mean like her." Duo pushed.

Quatre blushed a deep red, "Well… I… hmm... Err…"

"Leave the poor boy alone, Duo." A feminine voice called out from behind the pair.

"I'm not doing anything wrong, Hilde babe. Just askin' him a question." Duo turned around and gave her a lopsided grin.

The couple began to talk, well more of Hilde chiding Duo then anything. So Quatre decided it was best to leave them alone and continue to walk down the hall. Hilde showed up the day before. No one knew how she found out where Duo was, and from the look Duo gave him or her when they started to ask Hilde, stopped all of them from ever finding out.

Katie and Kaylee were currently trying to persuade two very stubborn teenage boys into going to the concert. Quatre sighed. Kaylee thought it would be best if Jen got out of here and started working on her own again. 'To many distractions around here, she's not doing her job properly.' She says. So after this concert the girls were packing up and moving out.

The girls, believe it or not, became a part of them. Wufei was even helping to get rid of Oblivion. And it is very rare that Wufei help a 'weak onna.'

"Come on Heero, it'll be fun!" Kaylee stated.

"No," Heero grunted.

"So Trowa, you never did answer me. Would you like to go or not?" Katie asked him and gave him the best puppy dogface she could.

"…" Trowa shrugged.

"Is that a yes?"

He shrugged again.

"Good! It starts in a 5 hours. Now to get Jen ready." Katie bounded from the room and almost jumped on to Quatre.

"Hi Quatre! Sorry about that!" She called out from behind her as she ran up the stairs. 'Yes! I'm going on a date with Trowa!' Katie mentally patted herself on the back. Wufei muttered something about women always needing hours to get ready for something. No one heard him.

Katie had 4 tickets and invited Jen and Trowa, and Jen invited Quatre. Kaylee some how found 2 tickets and was trying to talk Heero into going with her.

"Please Heero!" Kaylee gave him her best 'I'm cute so lets go' face. (3)

Heero stopped typing on his computer and turned to look at her. He was trying to give her his best death glare. But ended up accepting her offer.

"Yay! Dress in nice clothes, not a tux though." Kaylee smiled, and walked up to him and kissed his cheek. He glared at her, but she saw what was in his eyes - a little embarrassment.

She smiled at him and turned towards the door and up the stairs where Katie and Jen were. Kaylee didn't have to go far to hear the argument.

"NO! And you can't make me! Why don't you wear it?!"

"Because I'm wearing something else! Just put it on!"

"NO!!!"

"Your impossible!"

"That's one of my best qualities."

Kaylee walked in to see Katie holding a dress and Jen backing ever so slightly away from it like it was going to jump out and kill her.

The dress wasn't that bad. It is a short blue spaghetti strap dress.

"What's all the hub bub?" Kaylee asked.

"Jen will have nothing to do with her dress. And I don't blame her. Kay, remind me again why we have to wear a dress." Katie retorted to her friend.

"For our men of course!" Kaylee and Katie both grinned; Jen just sat there with her arms crossed. "This is your guys first day and-"

"Wait a minute," Jen sat upright in bed, "since when was this a date? I thought we were just going to listen to a concert?" Kaylee and Katie groaned.

"And it would be nice to look good for a change." Kaylee finished.

"I guess…" Katie mumbled.

"…" Jen rolled out of the bed and walked over to the dress. "I guess I can handle begin in a dress for a few hours, but I'm not wearing high heels."

"I agree," Kaylee said, "Your tall enough as it is. The high heels are mine." She smiled.

The girls continued to talk about whatever came to mind; mainly the concert.

"Aren't you supposed to be in bed?" The 3 girls turned around to see whom the voice belonged too.

"Sally, I don't need a doctor. I'm fine. Why doesn't anyone believe me?!" Jen placed her hands on her hips. But in doing so she bumped into her still healing wound. She winced ever so slightly. Sally sighed.

"Doctors orders. Your lucky I'm even letting you go out at all tonight."

Jen was about to say to say something back but was cut off by another voice.

"If you don't let her go, she would be here, complaining about it all night." Wufei said from the door.

"Well, look who's talking Mr. I-Never-Complain!" Jen called to him. "What is this a party? Out Wufei!" Jen walked up to the door and pushed it closed but Wufei just pushed it back open.

"What do you want Wufei?" Jen asked in a tired voice.

"I came up here to tell you and Sally something, onna. The results came back and Heero's looking over them now." Wufei then walked out of the room closing the door behind him.

"What results?" Jen asked, and looked confused at the three girls in the room.

"That's right, you weren't awake. Why don't we go downstairs and have Heero explain it." Sally said and guided Jen out the door, helping her down the stairs.

Sally and Jen walked into the living room with Katie and Kaylee close behind. Heero was sitting in a chair across from them holding a folder so tight it looked like it was about to rip.

"Heero! You'll put a hole in it before we can see!" Katie took the folder out of his hands and Heero just grabbed it back and walked over to Jen who was starting to sit down when Sally glared at her.

He muttered something in Japanese to her.

"I am too. I don't see why that matters."

"Jen what are you talking about?" Katie looked confused. Duo smirked from the doorway.

"He just said she doesn't look Japanese." Duo whispered in Katie's ear.

"You understand this?" Katie pointed to Heero and Jen talking back and forth in rapid Japanese.

"A little bit. But I've gotten a little lost. I think they were just talking about bunnies? That can't be right."

Katie giggled, "I guess we will just have to wait."

"-How much is a little? -" Heero asked Jen.

"-Blood work was done when I was younger. The Prof… err.. My mom wanted to know what kind of 'blood' I had. Because 'different races have different abilities.'-" Jen shrugged, then continued. "-I have Japanese, German, Irish and Italian. She says my Japanese is from my mother. The rest is from my father. You can only see the Japanese in my eyes (4). Though I don't see why this is important. -"

"-Because I'm full Japanese. -" Heero muttered to himself and thought quickly; same mother different fathers. "Here," He was now speaking in English again, "The test results say-"

"What test?" Jen asked.

"She wasn't awake Heero, remember." Sally reminded him when she walked into the room with Quatre behind her.

"The test that was taken was a blood test." Quatre explained.

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Jen asked.

"No, nothing's wrong." Quatre said.

"I'm getting to that… The test was to show if we had any relation." Heero went on.

"NANI?! -Why? -" Jen stood up to fast and her hand immediately went to her side to stop the pain.

"-Will you sit down. Let me finish. -" Heero stood up to face her. The look in his eyes made her sit back down.

"No what's going on? One minute is Japanese, then English then Japanese again." Katie's head was spinning.

"There are talking about blood lines." Trowa came up behind her.

"Oh… I need to learn a few new languages. Cause I swear whenever she's mad at me, which is quite often, she calls me ever name in the book." Katie said smirking.

Kaylee then realized everyone was in the room, "Umm… this is kind of personal. Should we really all be in here?"

"I agree, everyone out." Sally started ushering everyone out of Quatre's living to give Jen and Heero some private time.

"Let's just hope they don't kill each other first, before we find out what's happening." Duo said.

----/***\----

"-I don't understand, why would you think we have any relation? -" Jen asked Heero.

"-I hacked into Oblivion's computer, once the picture was found, and found that they have evidence that says we are brother and sister. -" He pulled out of his pocket the picture of the boy that was found on the floor the night of the attack. He then handed it to Jen.

She looked at it, for the first time. The boy in the picture did look a great deal like Heero. She turned it over to read the writing on the back.

Name: Unknown

This is believed to be the older brother, by a year, of Jennifer Wagner.

(Half-siblings)

"So… you took my blood for a DNA test. To see if we are related, like they say we are." She was referring to Oblivion. "So the question is, are we?"

Heero just handed her the test results. Jen read it over, then doubled checked to make sure she read it right.

"Ok… this is saying we are siblings, but only half brother and sister, right?"

Heero nodded.

"I… I d-don't know what to say. Don't get me wrong! I'm really happy and everything. I knew I had a brother but I thought he died in a crush a long time ago."

"This doesn't change anything." Heero said evenly.

"This doesn't change anything…" Jen repeated, then turn and glared at him. "What the hell does that mean?! This changes everything! I thought my world came to a crashing end when a father who never wanted anything to do with me took me away from my home and gave me to some weird lady who makes me call her mom. I cried at nights for mom and you, but you never came. I was only 5 when I started my training.

"Now I find out that you survived the crash. If there even was one, I have no idea! And I really don't care if there was or not." Tears started to weal up, so she had to turn away. She wasn't going to weak in front of him. "You have no idea how much I wished you'd come home and everything would go back to the way it was before."

"I was told I had no family, I don't remember most of my past. But right now there is a war going on outside this house, and I can't let family ties hold me back from being what I was told to do." Heero said in his monotone voice, stood up, and walked out of the room.

"Fucking bastard." Jen muttered when he shut the door and left her alone.

----/***\----

To be continued…

VOI LA! Part 5! It's done! YAY! Only one part left. Thank you to everyone who has read and reviewed my fic. I'm glad you guys like it ^_^

#) Phich is Pronounced Fish. It's the name of a guy that always rips our Chorus department off. So I had him be the bad guy, and die *evil smile*

1) You understand? -- Japanese

2) Yes, I understand. -- Japanese

3) I always do that when ever I want something ^_^;;;

4) You know how Japanese people have kind of slanted eyes? That's what she means.