Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Saga ❯ The Psychologists Office ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
The Psychologists Office


~*~Duo's appointment~*~

Duo: **lying down on the chair/bench thingy** I Am The Shinigami!
I don't need to be here!

Dr. Kantana: Yes you do, now tell me whats wrong...

Duo: Nothing is wrong with me! I am the shinigami! Look at my sexy braid and realize that I am your god!

Dr. Kantana: **talks as she writes down in her little notebook** Thinks he is someone he is not....

Duo: Bow and worship me mortal! **stands up on the table and puts up peace signs**

Dr. Kantana: Oh lordy....

~*~Heero's appointment~*~

Heero: Is she here?! Is she here?! Don't let her get me!!!

Dr: Let who get you?

Heero: Relena! She's stalking me! She latches on to me like a leech and I can't take it anymore!!

Dr: Relax Heero, she's not here...

Heero: Good....

Relena: **Comes in through the window, and latches on to Heero** My Heero! My Heero! **pulls out a gun, and points it at the doctor** Did you touch my Heero?!

Dr: No.....oO;;

Relena: Good! **snuggles Heero**

Heero: **is being squished** Heeeellllp meeeee! >.<';'

~*~Wufei's apointment~*~

Dr: Ok Wufei, why don't you tell me why your so mean to everyone?

Wufei: I dunno doc...I had a pretty rough homelife...I mean, I grew up in a shrine, and never knew my parents, and then I became a gundam pilot....Its just so confusing! **starts sobbing**

Dr: There there Wufei, It'll be ok...

Wufei: No it wont! I want my mommy! **cries like a little pansy**

Dr: Ok, now why do you hate women?

Wufei: WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Dr: God these people are idiots...

Wufei: **pulls out his Kantana and points it at her** WHAT, did you say, WOMAN?!

Dr: nothing, nothing at all....next appointment!

~*~Trowa's appointment~*~

Dr: I don't see why they made you come here Trowa, you seem like a nice young boy ^-^

Trowa: Of course I do, but I am a lone soldier, I must pretend to be this way! Don't you see you fool?! I am ALLLLOOOOONNNNNEEEE!

Dr: ?? Ok then....So how is your relationship with Quatre?

Trowa: **suddenly acts normal again** Oh, its good, its good, how is your relationship with Tony?

Dr: I don't know anyone named Tony...

Trowa: AHA! So you admit it!

Dr: Admit what?

Trowa: HAHAHAHAHAHA! I win! ^________^

Dr: Whatever.....Oo''

~*~And finaly, what you've been waiting for, Quatre's apointment~*~

Dr. So Quatre, I hear that a little dolphin doll has been telling you to do bad stuff, am I correct?


Quatre: **Stares straight ahead at the Dolphin doll sitting on the doctors desk** Oo''

Dr: Um, Quatre??

Dolphin: Hey Quatre, why don't you see if you can throw her out the window? It'll make pretty designs when she hits the ground...

Quatre: I can't kill her...I'd get in more trouble!

Dr: ?? Who are you talking to Quatre??

Quatre: Can't you here it?! Can't you here the fuzzy wuzzy dolphin talking?!

Dr: Um....no....But why don't you tell me what he's saying?

Dolphin: Tell her she has a tight little ass, tell her I said it...

Quatre: The dolphin said you have a tight little ass...

Dr: WTF?! Get out of my office you sick little boy!

Dolphin: Hurry! Throw her out the window and use your fathers powerful political influence to keep from getting in trouble!

Quatre: Ok! **pushes the Dr out of the window, but its not even off the ground**

**Dr. Katana looks up at him, annoyed**

Quatre: Ooops.....**runs out, leaving the dolphin on purpouse**