Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Chibi Saga ❯ Shopping ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
~*~Shopping~*~

**The gang, including the girls, go to the mall**

Relena: **tugs on Heero's arm** Come on Heero! Lets go bra shopping!

Heero: **cries** Why me, why oh why me....;_;

Relena: **drags him off, talking about bra's and peace**

Duo: Lets go to the tool shop!

Hilde: They don't sell tools here...

Duo: Oh....well, lets go throw food at old people!

Hilde: Ok!

Catherine and Dorothy: **Take out thier credit cards** Ready, set, CHARGE!! **run off down the mall, credit cards in hand**

Trowa: Great...Im stuck with dolphin boy....Oo

Quatre: Lets go shop for Beenie babies!

Trowa: Fiiine....~_~''

**Quatre presses his nose up to the glass and looks into the deserted beenie baby store**

Quatre: look! They have a limited addition, spanky the poodle beenie baby! Woo!

Trowa: Ahem, spanky? **quirks an eyebrow**

Quatre: Do not make fun of my beenie babies unless you have a death wish! **bares fangs**

Trowa: Yare Yare....

**They walk into the store**

Trowa: I'll be right back Quatre...I have to use the restroom. **Walks out, leaving Quatre alone, the store owner isn't even there**

Trowa: **Walks back out of the bathroom, and see's a little clown outfit at spencers and forgets about Quatre, he then see's Heero momentarily being dragged arround by Relena**

Relena: Now lets look at the doll store!

Heero: Must...reach for...handgun!

**Soon it is closing time, and the gang leaves, forgetting about Quatre, and Wufei, whom I forgot to mention, lol**

Quatre: **still staring at the beenies** **The mall closes** **The leprachon appears again**

Leprachon: Aye Laddie! You looking at Beenie babies like a little pansy?

Quatre: **eyes get large as he see's the rare fluffy too-cute-to-stand beenie baby (yes, thats its name, it is a big, pink fuzzy cat beenie with large blue eyes** MINE! **goes to pay for it** Um, where's the store owner?

Leprachon: He's not here you little pansy, he left, the mall is closed!

Quatre: OO'' NOooooooo! **rips shirt open, revealing obviously well hidden rippling pecs** My Beenie baby! >.<

Leprachon: Just take it you pansy

Quatre: Quit calling me a pansy!

Leprachon: Pansy! Pansy pansy pansy! **does a little dance while chanting pansy**

Quatre: I'll show you! **steals the beenie baby**

Leprachon: Aye, maybe there is hope for you yet!

Wufei: **wandering arround the mall** Stupid author forgot about me...grrr...And I thought I was her fave! **pout**

Me: **appears out of nowhere because authors can do that. heehee** Awww, I wuv you wittle Wufei!

Wufei: Realy?! Yay! Uh, I mean, thats good...WOMAN...^^

Me: Awwww, your so cuuute! ^_^

Wufei: Heheheh...

Me: well, I must be going! Ta! **dissapears**

Wufei: **skips arround the mall, when no ones arround he likes to let his real self show!** **Sings the shape of my heart, while standing on a mall bench**

Quatre: Do you here that? It sounds like...A dying cat...

Leprachon: No. Its just your friend woo woo trying to sing...

Quatre: You mean Wufei?

Leprachon: Close enough, they're both pansy names...

Quatre: You think everyones a pansy don't you?

Leprachon: Well, your obviously a pansy, after all, your seeing me right?

Quatre: That has nothing to do with being a pansy...

Leprachon: Shut up, pansy...

Quatre: OO'' Eep >.<

**They finaly find Wufei, who has broken full-out into a spice girls song**

Wufei: Well shit....

Quatre: WTF are you doing Wufei? heheheheh...Even Im not that bad!

Wufei: Grrrrr! Stupid woman! **wrestles Quatre to the ground, beating the tar out of him**

Quatre: **cries like a little girl**

**Eventualy, they are let out of the mall, and they get to go home, black eyes and all^^**