Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Day spent in Duo Maxwell's Brain ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Hey everyone! Here's the next chapter!

All right, for idea number one (this chapter) drum roll please...The Boys get to go shopping!!!

The second idea (next chapter) ...........................They get to go to a formal dinner party at Relena's house/Mansion whatever.

The other girls will be included in this but just to warn everyone, I don't like them what so ever so I will be bashing them. If you can't deal with it, don't read.

I also have decided to add a little plot twist. Hehehe, I'm evil. *forbidding music in background. Looks around * Where did that come from? Oh well, I thought this up when I was finishing up my Spanish test a couple of days ago. Wouldn't it be fun to have the boys act out what was going on in their brains and not know what they were doing? I admit, I like to torture them. Now, to get this over with... * pushes disclaimer to the computer*

Disclaimer-huh? Oh yeah. Wishful Thinker or Hobbitdweller doesn't own anything!!!!

Thank you. You may go back to sleep now.

Disclaimer-zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

*sighs * too late. Hmmm, in this chapter, I'm going to advertise my friend's fic, "Trip To, erm, Various Zoos". It's written by Duo's ONLY Chick, (who also happens to be my best friend) and it's really funny.(A.KA Shadowfax01 on mediaminer.org) You kinda have to read the one before it "Trip To the French Zoo". That's one is hilarious too. Okay, I'm done now, on with the fic!

The Day Spent in Duo Maxwell's brain

After Quatre had stopped chasing Duo with a baseball bat, Heero's laptop let out another unnaturally loud beep. Wufei growled, Trowa paled, Heero's stayed the same, Duo's jaw dropped open and Quatre gulped rather loudly.

"Two missions in one day? This is murder" Duo complained noisily, flopping down on the floor.

"Hn"

"Can't you say anything else?"

"Omae o Korosu"

"Figures"

(a.n: I have no clue if I spelt that right but if I didn't could someone please tell me the correct spelling? Thanx!)

*~*
Brain's talking:

Duo's brain: I can't believe it! I don't want another mission!! I want to go back to sleep or eat, doesn't matter.

Trowa's brain-ohboyohboyohboyohboy. Nowantothermissionnowantothermission. Pleasesparemepleasespareme!

Wufei's brain-oh goodie! I hope it's a fun mission like painting our toenails or washing our hair!

Quatre's brain-Ummmmmmmmmm, we are one with the mission, ummmmmmmmmmmmm

Heero's brain-oh dear lord! This cannot be happening! RETREAT MEN!! IT'S YOU KNOW WHO!!!

*~*
People talking:

"I cannot believe this" Heero mumbled, scrolling down to read the rest of this message. "They have crossed the line".

"What's the problem Hee-chan?" Duo asked cheerfully, getting up to look at the e-mail. Heero shot a death glare at Duo.

"Don't call me that" he growled menacingly. Duo shrugged and started to read the dreaded mission.

"You were right. I don't see how we can survive this one" Duo muttered angrily.

"What's the matter Duo?" Quatre asked worriedly, the prior events put in the past.

"It's 2 missions. One: we have to go shopping for some dress clothes" Duo explained seriously (well as serious as Duo can get).

"And two?" Trowa prodded. Duo gulped.

"We have to attend a formal party at Relena's house tonight and actually behave ourselves and act civilized" he finished slowly. At that exact moment, Wufei fainted.

*~*
Brains talking:

Duo's brain-I'm speechless, I can't believe what has happened. What did we do to deserve this?

Quatre's brain-ummmmm, we are one with the shops. Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, we are one with the clothes, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Trowa's brain-*deep breath* HELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHEL PHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *another deep breath *HELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHELPHE LPHELPHELPHELP * runs out of air*

Heero's brain-take me now lord!! Don't make me suffer through shopping! *tiny voice from behind * No I don't care what happens to you, just get me out of here!!

Wufei's brain-shopping!!! How fun!!! Let's get our shopping clothes on!

*~*
People talking:

One hour later...

"We've tried about a million different ways to get out of this! Can't we just carry out the mission? My brain hurts from thinking too much" Duo whined loudly, receiving death glares from all the occupants of the room, excluding Quatre of course. He just looked at Duo sympathetically.

"Duo's right, there is no way out of this" Quatre agreed.

"Hn". Heero did not want to admit that the braided baka was right for once. Closing his laptop, he went to go see if Wufei would wake up yet.
"Wufei, Wufei, are you okay?" he grumbled.

"Hey, that rhymes Hee-chan!" Duo spoke up from the floor.

"Shut up"

"Why?"

"Because I asked you nicely"

"Why"

"Because"

"Why?'

"Because "

"Why?"

"Omae o Korosu"

"Shutting up!"

"Maxwell, you make too much noise" Wufei groaned as he finally came to.

"Wufei, how are you? We've all been so worried" Quatre exclaimed quietly

"I feel like I got ran over by a truck" Wufei mumbled, struggling to sit up.

"Here, let me help" Quatre offered, holding out a hand. Wufei grabbed the hand but immediately let go when he felt a huge spark of electricity shock the pair of hands.

"Ouch!" Quatre cried, quickly drawing his hand back. Heero moved closer to the pair.

"What's the problem Quatre?" Heero asked seriously, placing a hand on Quatre's shoulder. But he to jumped back when he felt a spark of electricity. "What's going on?"

Duo rolled his eyes. "It's obvious! You, Q-man, and Wuffles got shocks! End of story. Can we please get this mission over with now?" he asked impatiently.

"Hn"

"I don't speak HN's!"

"Gr"

"Like that's any better". Wufei let out another groan.

"Can I sit this one out guys? I have a horrible headache," Wufei asked in a non-Wufei like style. Quatre nodded.

"Sure, it's not really necessary for all of us to go. We'll bring you back some clothes to wear tonight" Quatre replied gently.

"Thanks" Wufei replied graciously, and with that, he left the living room to go to his own room.

"If Woofie doesn't have to go, I don't have to either" Duo stated stubbornly. Heero didn't argue, he just walked out of the room towards the front door, dragging Duo by his braid.

"Wufei needs rest and that doesn't involve you bugging him till he gets his katana out" Heero grunted, dragging Duo outside and letting go of the braid.

"Owie!!! That hurts Heero! I don't like it" Duo sniffed, cradling his braid in his arms.

"Get over it" Heero replied. Duo sniffed even louder. "Do you have to do that?" Duo's response was an even louder sniff. "How do I make you stop?"
Another sniff. "Fine, I'll buy you an ice cream at the mall".

"YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH YEAH!!" The second Heero had promised the ice cream, he regretted it. They were supposed to behave at Relena's party and he didn't think a hyper Duo qualified as a behaving person. Quatre came out the door next and last was Trowa, who locked the door behind them.

"Let's go to the mall!" Duo cheered and led the way. Quatre didn't know what it was but he had an awful feeling that something bad was going to happen.

*~*
Brain's talking:

Duo's brain-man he's a sucker for food/sugar. I really don't need a hyper Duo, not today, not anyday!!!

Quatre's brain-ummmmm, we are one with the sidewalk. The sidewalk is our friend. Ummmmm, we are one with walking.

Trowa's brain-we'ergoingotthemallwe'regoingtothemallwe'regoingtothemalll!!

Heero's brain-*gasping for air* What a cruel way to die! What did we do to deserve...the mall..?

*~*
People talking:

Several hours later...

"Come on out Duo" Quatre persuaded.

"I refuse!" Duo called back.

"It can't be that bad" Quarter argued.

Duo looked down at his clothes and shivered. "Yes it can" he muttered, but bravely opened the door anyways. Quatre had to admit that Duo's clothes were pretty bad. He was wearing a pair of olive green pants and pink tee shirt.

"Are you colour blind?" Quatre asked curiously, "cause that would explain a lot". Duo blushed slightly.

"Just a bit" he replied, hurriedly going back into the change room.

"Would you like me to pick something out for you?" Quatre offered.

"Please" was Duo's reply. Quatre went in search for something Duo could wear.

1 hour later.....

Duo, Heero, Quatre, Trowa had finally found an outfit for Wufei but still had to look for themselves. Duo was happily licking a mint chocolate chip ice cream cone.

"We've only got 2 hours till this mission terminates" Heero muttered, clicking something on his laptop (yes he brought it with him).

Trowa frowned "that doesn't give us much time then" but Heero wasn't listening. He was staring straight ahead, eyes glassed over.

"Heero, are you okay?" Quatre asked curiously. Heero didn't reply. Something was happening in his head.

*~*
Brains talking:

Duo's brain-okay, now I'm getting scared. Heero had never acted like this, no matter what the situation had been.

Trowa's brain-problemproblme.HELPHELPHELPuspleasepleaseplease.Thiscouldbetheendthis couldbetheend!

Quatre's brain-Ummmmmmmmmm, we are one with the floor. Ummmmmmmmmmmmm, we are one with problem solving

Heero's brain-AHHHHH, we are under attack, dive! Dive! Dive!

*~*
People talking:

At the exact moment, Heero did exactly what his brain told him to do, dive. He dove through the shopper's legs and crawled as though his life depended on it.

"Everybody! Save yourselves!" the stoic boy yelled, covering his head as though he expected an attack. The frightened shoppers did exactly what he said to do. People ran in every direction in order to get away from the 'attack'. The 3 other boys just stared at Heero, not caring that others were jostling them.

"Now I've seen everything" Duo commented quietly, eyes unblinking.
Quatre and Trowa nodded in agreement. The mall was almost empty now so Quatre went over to the hunched up Heero.

"Are you okay?" Quatre asked quietly, placing a hand on his shoulder. Heero uncovered his head and glared at the Arabian.

"Of course I'm not general, I've been contaminated. Please, dispose of me" Heero growled, bowing his head once more.

"Excuse me?" Quatre sputtered.

"Don't make me repeat my self sir. Leave me and go help the others. I have been poisoned by personality" Heero replied tonelessly. Duo and Trowa came in time to hear Heero's last message.

"Hee-chan?" Duo asked hesitantly, "what's going on?" Heero looked up at Duo questioningly.

"What am I doing on the floor?"

"Ducking for cover" Quatre replied slowly, "like you told everyone too". Heero stood up and brushed himself off.

"Why would I tell you to do something like that? This mission must be getting to you guys. Hurry up, we've only got 2 hours" Heero said seriously, walking towards the next store they had been planning to go into.

"Call it a hunch but I don't think he remembers what he just did" Duo said knowingly, then followed the chocolate haired boy.

"Something weird is going on. We'll have to watch him carefully," Quatre concluded. Trowa nodded in agreement and him and Quatre followed Duo.

*~*
Brain's talking:

Duo's brain-oh boy, something tells me that this is no ordinary shopping trip

Trowa's brain-weridweirdweirdweirdweirdweirdweirdweirdweirdweirdweirdweirdweird

Quatre's brain- Ummmmmmmmmm, we are one, Ummmmmmmmmm

Heero's brain- I'm sorry soldier that you had to die like that, god bless.

*~*
People talking:

"I don't want this" Duo muttered under his breath.

"Come on Duo. Wufei's got an outfit, Trowa had one and so do I. You have to pick something" Heero replied impatiently. Duo furiously shook his head.

"I'll look like a penguin" the braided boy retorted. "I won't wear it".

"You don't have to wear the jacket, just the pants and shirt" Trowa explained. Duo thought about this for a moment and was about to reply when Heero cut in.

"I'll buy you an ice cream"

"OKAY!"

"Works everytime". However, their attention was soon drawn towards the back of the store where Quatre was.

"Please sir, would you get up off the floor. You're starting to scare the customers" a sales attendant pleaded.

"What's going on Miss?" Heero asked curiously, walking up to the distressed sales clerk.

"Well, all of a sudden this man sat down in the middle of the aisle and began meditating" She explained, looking frazzled.
Duo came up behind Heero and looked at the person who was causing such a disturbance. To everyone's surprise, it was Quatre!

*~*
Brain's talking:

Duo's brain- Woah, go Q-man! I never would of thought he would do something like this! It's a whole new side of him!

Trowa's brain-something'snotrightsomething'snotright. Bigproblembigproblembigproblem

Quatre's brain-ummmmm, we are one. Ummmmmmmmmm, we are one with outer space, ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. We are one with the planet earth, ummmm. We are one with everyone, ummmmmmmmmmmmmm

Heero's brain- I'm sorry soldier. We were too late to save you. The personality must have got to you. May your passing be quick.

*~*
People talking:

"Ummmmmm, we are one with the floor" Quatre said mystically, swaying back and forth. "Ummmmmm".

"Q-man! What do you think you're doing?" Duo exclaimed, moving closer to the meditating blond.

"Ummmmm, we are one with peace"

"Quatre, snap out of it" Heero hissed. "We still have a mission to finish".

"Ummmmmmm"

"I know what to do!" Duo exclaimed suddenly. He rushed over to a clothes rack and grabbed a pink shirt off it. Running back to Quatre, he waved it under the Arabian's nose. Quatre suddenly opened his eyes and looked around at all the people that were staring at him.

"What's going on?" he asked confusedly. Heero hauled Quatre off the floor and pushed him towards the exit.

"Let's get out of here and then we'll explain" he muttered. Quatre gulped and let the brown haired boy steer him out. Duo and Trowa ran to catch up with the pair in case they had to control Heero.

*~*
People talking:

"So, you're saying I was sitting on the floor meditating?" Quatre asked once again. Heero nodded to confirm the answer.

"Yeah, it was really strange" Duo commented form behind, swinging the 5 shopping bags which contained 5 different outfits for them to wear tonight. They approached the house just as the timer went off on Heero's laptop. He sighed.

"Mission complete"

"Thank goodness for that" Quatre mumbled, walking up the drive way and to the front door. He tried to open it. "That's funny".

"What?" Trowa asked curiously. Quatre looked back at his friends.

"The door wont open" he replied slowly. All of a sudden, they could hear a lock being turned and the door opened to reveal...Wufei.

"Oh dear lord"

"ROTFLMAO!"

"Is that my bath robe?"

"Hn"

Wufei was wearing a bright pink bathrobe to match the hot pink and purple towel that was wrapped around his hair in a turban style. He had some sort of green slime on his face and his toenails were painted a bright red.

"What's the problem? It's just a moisturizing mask" he replied in a high pitched voice. The other boys noticed that his eyes were glazed over.

"Nice outfit Wuffles" Duo snorted. Wufei seemed to snap out of his trance and looked down at what he was wearing.

"AHHHHHH!!! HELP ME NATAKU!!!I'M DRESSED LIKE A ONNA!!!"

*~*~*~**~*~*~*~***~*~*~
TBC

I know this chapter probably isn't that funny but it's a transition chapter. The next one will be longer and hopefully a bit better. Please R&R!

Wishful Thinker (a.k.a. Hobbitdweller)