Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Forgotten ❯ The Journey ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own a thing for Gundam Wing

Notes: Few! That took me a while to write! V^-^W;;

-----------------------------------------------------

Later that night everyone packed what they needed for the long trip so they could leave first thing in the morning. Barbara was the only one who just had to pack herself since she owned nothing. Quatre had taken Barbara his room that he of course shared with Trowa. "You can take some of my clothes Barbara" Quatre smiled as he took cloths out from the closet and put them onto the bed "We seem to be the same size" he added taking a shirt from his bed and holding it up to Barbara "You… sure it's ok?" Barbara asked feeling a little weird about Quatre letting her use his clothes "Of course!" Quatre smiled and picking some clothes off the bed and handing them to Barbara "Go try these on to see if they fit ok?" he added pointing to the bathroom door. "Okay…" Barbara said going to the bathroom. "If you have any problems with them I can help you" Quatre said picking out some more clothes for Barbara to try on. After a minute or two Barbara walked out with something of Quatre's on "Does this look right?" Barbara asked as Quatre looked up "Yes it does!" he smiled walking over to her to check to see if everything looked right "I think you look better in this then I do!" Quatre added with a giggle "I don't think so" Barbara laughed. "Well I don't think you'll have to try anything else on" Quatre smiled "I'll just pack extra clothes for you to wear" he added packing up another suitcase "Okay… but um… Quatre…" Barbara said pulling at the shirt she was wearing. "Yes?" Quatre asked looking up at her "Um… I need some Pajama's to sleep in or a tank top and shorts would be alright too… and um… where am I going to sleep?" Barbara asked feeling her cheeks turning red.

Quatre picked up a yellow tank top and green shorts and handed them to her "You can wear these and I'm not sure where you'll be sleeping… maybe the couch? You should go ask Heero he'll find you somewhere to sleep" Quatre said with a smile "Oh… ok thanks" Barbara smiled "Well Night then see you tomorrow morning" she added with a little wave and left the room. "Night!" Quatre yelled after with a grin as Trowa walked into the room "I see your clothes fit her?" he asked walking over to Quatre "Yup! We are about the same size" Quatre smiled still packing the suitcase "I thought you packed enough clothes?" Trowa asked "Oh I did yes but these are for Barbara to wear or from my bag or something" Quatre smiled closing up the suitcase putting it down onto the floor. "And more of an excuse to bring more clothes too?" Trowa smiled putting his arms around Quatre "um…" Quatre said with a blush. Trowa laughed and kisses Quatre's neck "we should go to sleep Wufei said he's going to wake us up at 6:30 so we can catch a plane at 8:00" Trowa said making Quatre groan "That's to early…" "That's why I suggested we go to sleep now" Trowa smiled "Ooooh!" Quatre grinned turning around to face Trowa who kissed him.

Barbara walked to Heero and Duo's room and knocked on the door "Who is it?" Duo asked "It's me Barbara…" "Oh come in!" Duo said happily. Barbara opened the door and walked in "Um… I was wondering where I'm going to be sleeping" she said "You can sleep in my bed" Duo grinned. Heero glared at Duo as Barbara blinked "She'll sleep on the couch" Heero said getting up "Man!" Duo groaned laying down onto his bed. "I'll get the blankets you can use" Heero said walking out of the room "I'll get changed for bed then" Barbara said leaving the room to go to the bathroom to change. Heero went to the closet downstairs where they kept the spare blankets and what not and took out what he needed and walked to the living room where he put the blankets down on a chair. "Need any help?" Barbara asked walking into the living room wearing the tank top and shorts Quatre gave her to wear. "hn.." Heero replied looking up at her "aren't those Quatre's?" Heero asked pulling out the couch that made the bed. "Oh yeah he let me wear them since I don't have anything" Barbara said pulling at the tank top a little as Heero took one of the blankets and started to make the bed "You sure you don't want any help?" Barbara asked as Heero continued to make the bed. "Where are the pillows?" Barbara asked looking around for them. Heero looked up and looked around too "Knew I was forgetting something…" he muttered and went to the closet and gotten a pillow out for Barbara to use. Heero walked back to the living room and found the bed made and Barbara sitting it "I finished it when you left" Barbara smiled "Okay… well here's your pillow" Heero said throwing the pillow at her making her blink catching it. "Um thanks…" Barbara said putting it down onto the bed "You better get to sleep Wufei will wake you up early" Heero said walking out of the room turning the lights out leaving Barbara in the pitch dark. "O-ok… Night!" Barbara yelled and tried to see to get under the covers.

Heero walked back upstairs where Duo waited "Have fun?" he smiled "What do you mean by that?" Heero asked walking to his bed sitting down. "Nothing…" Duo grinned, "So you're going to leave her all alone downstairs…? In the dark…?" Duo added "Yes" Heero replied changing for bed "Oh really?" Duo asked tilting his head at Heero. "Duo just shut up and go to bed" Heero growled annoyed with Duo "Alright alright…." Duo said getting up off his bed grabbing a pillow "Where are you going?" Heero asked now in just his boxers "Downstairs to keep Barbara Company" Duo grinned heading out of the room but before he could make it to the door Heero grabbed him by his braid "OW!" Duo yelped being pulled back by his braid "You're not going downstairs to keep Barbara `Company'" Heero said glaring. "Alright! Just let go of the braid!" Duo yelled. Heero did what Duo told him too but pulled him so he'd fall on his ass and then walked out of the room "Ow! Dammit" Duo grumbled, "Wait… where is Heero going??" Duo added and gotten up and follows Heero downstairs.

"ack!" Barbara yelped falling off of the bed with a loud thud "Owie…." Barbara said rubbing her head. Heero flicked the light switch "Troubles?" he asked seeing Barbara on the floor smiling a little "Um… Yes…" she said getting up "Did my falling off the bed bring you downstairs…?" Barbara asked looking at Heero "No I come to warn you about Duo" Heero half-lied "Warn me?" Barbara asked sitting on the bed tilting her head "Yes he wanted to keep you `Company'" Heero explained "Which isn't a good thing" he added "Oh… um okay…" Barbara said not really understanding what he meant. Heero nodded as Barbara yawned stretching "blah… I need sleep" "Yes that's a good idea" Heero said as he looked at Barbara who yawned nodding a little and laid down on the bed "mmhmm…" Heero looked at her wondering if she fell asleep so quickly and didn't see her move or anything. Heero shrugged and then headed upstairs.

The next morning Wufei gotten everyone up except Barbara who didn't wake up to everything he did even cold water didn't wake her. So they gotten all of the bags packed up into the car "Did anyone wake Barbara up?" Quatre asked "Not yet… everything Wufei has tried has failed" Trowa said "Shut up Barton!" Wufei yelled quite pissed "Well who hasn't tried to wake her up?" Duo asked seeing no one raise there hand... all except Heero. They all pushed him into the living room "Hey!" Heero yelled. "Now go on" Duo said making Heero sigh "fine…" he muttered and went over to Barbara who was fast asleep now hugging her pillow. "Barbara…" Heero said shaking her shoulder a little "I tried that didn't work…" Quatre said. Heero then poked Barbara in the nose making her blink awake "What…?" Barbara blinked The four other Gundam Pilots stared in disbelief "It's time to get up we are ready to go" Heero said taking a step back as Barbara jumped up "Why didn't anyone wake me…?" Barbara asked, "They couldn't wake you" Heero explained with a small grin. "They couldn't…?" Barbara blinked "Now Quatre picked some clothes for you to wear they are in the bathroom you better hurry and get changed we are about to leave" Heero said as Barbara nodded "O-Okay… and sorry…" she said before going to the bathroom.

"How did you do that?!" Duo exclaimed amazed "It wasn't a big deal" Heero said with a shrug as Wufei went to the car grumbling, "We'll go in the car…" Quatre smiled slightly heading out the door with Trowa. "You cheated" Duo said crossing his arms "How could I cheat?" Heero asked "well you know her better then all of us" Duo said "I don't know her that well" Heero said picking up his laptop bag "uh-huh…" Duo grinned and walked out of the house to the car. Heero sighed "What is his problem…?" he muttered to himself. "I'm ready…" Barbara said walking over to Heero "Alright then lets go" Heero said looking at Barbara who was wearing black pants that only went half-way down her leg and a black shirt with a white sweater underneath and black boots. Heero couldn't help but stare "Um… Heero?" Barbara said feeling uncomfortable with Heero staring at her "Ah right lets go…" Heero said turning and headed out the door "Okay!" Barbara smiled and followed.

It was the longest hour to the airport… There was no room for everyone to sit in the little car so Quatre sat on Trowa's lap, which Trowa didn't mind at all. After they gotten all of the suitcases out of the car they headed towards a small jet that was going to take them since no big airplanes went to Canada and they didn't want anyone else going with them. They would have to refuel in Italy before they headed over the Pacific Ocean to their destination. Barbara looked at the Jet as they walked over to it "We… are going in that?" she asked, "Yes just us" Quatre smiled as Barbara stared at it. "You never been on a Jet before have you?" Duo asked and Barbara shook her head no "If you get scared you can come to me" Duo smiled "Thanks" Barbara smiled slightly still not wanting to go on this Jet. They gotten their luggage packed into the Jet before they headed inside. Barbara didn't know what to do everyone else sat down next to one another well except Wufei who sat alone away from Duo. Heero took Barbara's arm bringing her to a seat and sat down next to her "You sure this thing is safe…?" Barbara asked "Course it is" Heero said buckling himself in "Okay…" Barbara said buckling herself in. Duo then leaning over the seat in between them and grinned "I'll sit behind you two!" "Great…" Heero muttered as Barbara giggled "Hi Duo I think you better buckle up before it takes off" she said not wanting anyone to get hurt "Oh right!" Duo said sitting back into the chair and buckled up. Heero sighed "This is going to be a long trip…" "How long is it going to take us to get there?" Barbara asked hoping it wouldn't be long. "About a day and a half" Heero said making Barbara blink at him "Y-Your joking right?" "No" Heero said crossing his arms. "But…" Barbara started but the Jets Engine cut her off as it started and was getting ready to take off. "Look it'll be all right don't worry" Heero said. Barbara thought for a moment "Okay… I hope we have enough time…" Heero nodded and the Jet took off.

After they gotten into the air and were flying for a little while Duo took off his seat belt and leaned in between the seats again "So…" Duo said looking at Barbara then Heero. "Duo… sit down" Heero growled "Hey I can take my seat belt off now you know the seat belt light turned off" Duo grinned making Heero sigh "Unfortunately…" "Hey Barb … um I can call you Barb right? And well do you want to play a game?" Duo asked Barbara who blinked at him a little "Sure I don't mind and ummm... what kind of a game?" she asked "Well I only got cards on hand right at the moment" Duo said showing her the cards. "Sure!" Barbara smiled "I know a game we can play if everyone else wants to play?" she added, "I'll ask!" Duo grinned getting up to ask Trowa, Quatre, and Wufei. "Heero do you want to play a game?" Barbara asked Heero sitting next to her "No…" Heero replied "Sure?" she asked "Yes I'm sure" Heero said taking out his laptop. Duo walked back over "Wufei is being a ass and won't play but Trowa and Quatre are game" Duo grinned "Yay!" Barbara smiled "come on we'll play over there with them so we don't bug Heero here on his laptop" Duo said "Okay" Barbara said un-buckling herself form the seat and getting up "I'll be watching you Duo" Heero said with a glare to Duo.

"Yeah, Yeah" Duo grumbled going over to Trowa and Quatre with Barbara following behind. "Now what kind of game is this?" Quatre asked when they sat down in front of them "Well it's called Asshole" Barbara said as they stared at her making her laugh "I didn't name it that believe me but if you don't like the name we can call it Mayflower" Barbara smiled "No Asshole sounds better" Duo grinned "so… um why is it called that?" Quatre asked, "Well… ok there are four of us and there are four positions. The President, The Vice President, The Secretary, and then The Asshole" Barbara explained. "Doesn't sound too hard" Trowa said. "Oh! Jacks are wild they can beat anything" Barbara said, "Okay so how many cards I deal out?" Duo asked "all of them" Barbara said. "So... you learned this game at the lab?" Quatre asked as Duo dealt out the cards "Nope" Barbara said waiting for Duo to deal out all the cards before picking up her cards "Then where?" Quatre asked "My house" Barbara said now picking up her cards. "Your house?" Trowa asked, "I thought you were created in the tank…?" he added "I was" Barbara said fixing her cards. The three of them blinked at her "Then… okay I'm confused" Duo said looking at Barbara who smiled slightly "I… um meant to say I learned it while Doctor. J was still around and I wasn't created in the tank… I don't think… I don't remember it's a blur" Barbara said looking at them "I didn't mean to confuse you" she added. "Well… we didn't mean to be so sudden and ask you something like that" Quatre said "No it's alright just… I think Doctor. J can explain it better then me once we get there… and I can't wait to see him again" Barbara smiled "See him?" Duo blinked "You'll see" she giggled.

Wufei who was sitting far away from them decided to get up and talk to Heero, who as busy doing something on that laptop of his. "Yuy" Wufei said getting his attention before he sat down next to Heero "hn…?" Heero said looking at Wufei "Are you sure we should be doing this?" Wufei asked "Are you having doubts?" Heero asked "Well… I just don't trust that onna" Wufei said crossing his arms "Look Wufei she seems to know what is going on and Doctor. J's Video won't explain anymore of what is going on to us" Heero explained "I still don't like it… the onna can't even do anything for herself" Wufei said "We don't know her that good, so who are we to judge" Heero said looking at his laptop "and there is something out in space…" Heero added "What do you mean?" Wufei asked "I have pictures from the Satellite in space taking pictures around the mood and there is a big ship that isn't ours there" Heero said turning the laptops screen to show Wufei "I don't see anything Yuy" Wufei said a little annoyed "Wait" Heero said zooming in on the picture. Wufei could only blink at the ship "See" Heero said turning the laptop screen back "You and I both know it's not one of ours…"

--------------------------------------------------------

*to be continued…?