Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The G-Boys at Six Flags ❯ The Hotel (Part 1) ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]



The G-boys at Six FlagsRalien3: The Hotel [Part 1]
*The g-boys walk into a snazzy hotel and look around*This sure is a pretty big place.Pretty snazzy, huh?*Not looking around, not doing.. anything* It's your money.Heeeey, those large chandeliers could fall and hurt someone.You mean like this.. *Takes out gun, shoots the line the chandelier was hanging from and it falls, narrowly missing Duo**Shaken* Y-yeah, like that. *Sees staff guy running towards them* Uh oh.guy: You will pay for breaking that exspensive chandelier!!!You guys can help pay for it since you shot it down.Like Heero said, it's YOUR money!!! *Takes off running*Hmph. *Calmly walks after Duo and Wufei and Trowa follow suit*Fine then, I'll get them back for it!guy: Are you the one who made this chandelier fall?No, my friends did, but I'll pay for it.guy: Oh, well, that's good. *Tells Quatre the cost for replacing the chandelier*WHHHHHHAAAAATTTTTTT?!!!!!!!!!!!! *Various snickers are heard from behind a pillar close by*half hour later*Stepping into their room* Here we are, guys.*Looks around and notices something* There...*Also notices* Are...*Notices also* Only...*Doesn't notice but says it anyways* Two beds!!!That's right, this is your punishment for running off like that when YOU SHOULD HAVE BEEN PAYING FOR THE CHANDELIER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Gets a vein in his forehead**Backing away* Whoa... scary.... you're weird when you get mad.*Brandishes a newly shined chainsaw and smiles evily* I'm not weird, I'm evil.*Backing away more* Freaky... *Quatre advances on Duo with the chainsaw* O_O Oy vey...Before you chop him into pieces, Quatre..... I want to shoot him in the head repeatedly!Heero!*Regaining his composure* Ahem.. I mean, we'll pay you back in full the cost of replacing that chandelier I shot down.*Puts chainsaw away and looks like a little angel again* Really?Yes, really. Now we need to know how much it cost.Oh, just a measly $50,000.four, even Heero: O_O..... Measly?Yeah! I've seen crappy paintings drawn by a five year old that cost more than that!And I'm sure you bought those pictures.Darn straight!Anyways, where are we supposed to get that kind of money?!Hey, YOU'RE the one who shot it down.Point.But I have an idea! *While he confers his idea to Heero, they don't notice Duo slink off*NO we are NOT going to be strippers!!!!!But it pays good money!And how, may I ask, do you know this?Uh.. I, uh.. *Just then Duo comes in with money stuck all in his pants, hair and shirt, sticking out**Doing a weird dance, like a mix between the macarena and the hula and in a high-pitched voice* Oooh, look at me! I am mister Quatre Winner and I LOVE to flaunt my money EVERYWHERE!!!!! Cha, cha, cha!!! *Starts stripping down**Shielding his eyes* I learned it from him.three: *All shielding their eyes* Go figure.*Still dancing while stripping down* Cha, cha, cha, cha, cha, cha!!!!!!!!!!! *Starts running around the hotel room naked while saying cha, cha, cha!*This... is so wrong.three: Word.Cha, cha, cha, cha, ch- AHH!!!! *Trips and falls*Why don't you put all that long hair to good use and cover some of that up!*Sulks and goes into the bathroom* Arseholes...*Cocks hammer on his gun* I'm giving you 10 seconds to dress and get out here so we can eat.But we already ate!Damn you! You weren't supposed to notice!Ohhhhhh, I wish you guys would stop thinking I'm stupid just because I'm blonde!!Well...... you are stupid.What about you, mister freak-bangs? And you, mister monotone, what do you all have to say about YOUR smarts!?Well, nobody else can hack into the Alliances computer files.And I can pilot my gundam a HELL of a lot better than you!!!*Coming out of the bathroom, fully dressed* Atleast when I shoot a gun, I actually hit my mark!Hmph. Well I mastered the Zero system over ALL OF YOU!!! HAH!!!!!!So did I.But you didn't use it as many times as I did!Yeah, but he didn't go freaking crazy and blow me out into space, giving me amnesia!Point.Bakas.Hey! Wufei actually talked singularely!!!Braided baka. *Takes out his katana*Shutting up now.We should be getting to sleep now.Oh yes, the 'bed' issue. *Smiles evily*I'm not sleeping in the same bed as Duo.Adios amigos, I'm going to the smimming pool and sauna with Wufi- *Gets whacked* I mean Wufei.SWIMMING POOL!!!!!!!!!!! *Runs off*4: He's going to get kicked out. *They walk to the swimming pool*