Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Gundam Boys Christmas Vacation ❯ getting ready ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
A Very Gundam Christm

As told by Camille and Lindsey
Sequel to What I did on my Thanksgiving Vacation


*The Day After Thanksgiving*


Wufei woke up with a sick gargle in his stomach, undoubtedly due to the strange and unusual Thanksgiving dinner of the day before.
"I swear, those pop tarts did this to me," grumbled Wufei. He got up and started to run to the bathroom. When he got there, he was most displeased to learn that the rest of the Gundam pilots were in a line and banging on the door.

"I swear Heero, if you don't get out of the bathroom, I'll rip your sac off like a paper towel! You spend more time in there than a girl!" shouted Duo. "What's the matter, you can't get into your pants? About time you outgrew them, they were cutting off your circulation!"

"Yeah, I have to go really bad man!" said Trowa.

"And I'm the one who actually ate some of the crappy tofu turkey, so I should be let in first!" screamed Quatre.

"Screw all of you, I'll take my sweet time." they heard through the heavy oak door. "Nobody told you all to eat that stuff. You all brought this on yourselves." said Heero.

"See what you say when I bring my foot upside your head!" yelled Wufei, as he started kicking on the door in a mad attempt to get Heero out.

At this time, the four disgruntled pilots all started banging on the door. After a minute, it fell over. They all rushed in and dragged Heero out, then started fighting as to who got to go in next.

"I tasted the bird crap!" Quatre yelled, hitting Trowa in the head with a bottle of shampoo.

"I got beat with a rake" Duo yelled while pinning Wufei down on the floor and squirting toothpaste in his hair "Take that!!"

Trowa grabbed Duo and Quatre by the back of the pajama shirts and threw them out of the bathroom. "Now , Wufei. Its just you and me and I certainly don't intend on leaving here so you can either walk out of here or I can carry you out. Your choice."

Wufei looked at Trowa with the look of " I will kill you boy".
"Ah, well, you can go first then." said Trowa.

Wufei walked in the bathroom, pushed Trowa out, and shut the door with a slam.

The rest of the Gundam pilots laid in a heap on the floor in front of the bathroom. Heero at the bottom, with Duo and Quatre over him. The pile was completed by Trowa who really did have to pee real bad. He then ran out into the yard.

"You guys know something?" said Duo. "Today is the first official day of the Christmas season. We should go shopping today!"

Heero looked at him. "Like I would go anywhere in public with you. Especially shopping. I hate shopping."

"Still, Duo has a point. We need to get presents. I mean, we are buying each other presents, right?" asked Quatre. "By the way, where's Trowa?"

"Pissing in the yard" said Wufei from the bathroom. "I can see him."

"Okay then. Anyway, we should all head out to the mall. Agreed?" said Duo.

"It beats staying here all day" said Wufei as he exited the bathroom.

"Sure, why not?" said Quatre

"What are you guys talking about?" said a now relieved Trowa as he walked back in the room.

"I guess I'll venture out in public with you all. I fought with you, I suppose I'll survive shopping. Can't be any worse than that." said Heero.

Little did they know as the pilots started a fresh fight for bathroom rights that it could be worse. A lot worse. After all, they were going shopping on the worst day of the year.

The day after Thanksgiving.


Author's notes:

Camille: Yeah, if you haven't read our first Gundam holiday fanfic, you missed out. Go back and read it. Now. Stop reading this. Go. STOP. GO. NOW. For those who did read it, keep going. It gets better.

Lindsey: actually, it gets worse. The guys cant shop! For God's sakes they can barely match! And can you see Wufei waiting in line for anything?!

Read and Review, or else we will hunt you down and do unspeakable things to you with a flute.