Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The King Is To You ❯ One-Shot

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Author: Keiran
Title: The King is to You 1/1
Rating: PG
Genre: … there you go, springing difficult questions on me!! General tiny vignette, fusion with the movie 'The Count of Monte Christo'.
Pairings: um… Let me put it like this. I am an avid 1x2x1 shipper. There are only two and a half characters mentioned by name, and these amount to past 1xR and a present het pairing. Heero has sex/a relationship with a nameless boy. Take it anyway you wish.
Warnings: A huge age difference (we're talking twenty years here). Yaoi implied.
Archive: Yes, to anyone who asks. ^____^
Author's Note: This itty bitty ficlet comes from my recent obsession with 'Gankutsuou' AKA 'The Count of Monte Christo' anime. The ficlet is short enough for it not to matter though. The title is a direct movie reference.

Furthermore, I can be persuaded to make it into a full-length story. In which case this would be a prologue/teaser. Bear in mind though that should this become a fic, the pairings might now be what you expected. ;-) Ambiguity is wonderful, isn't it?

As a final note, I managed to double the length of the vignette by adding these notes.

Thanks to the Amazing Shenlong Deb, for betaing!!

xxXxxXXxxXxx

Revenge.

The word cursed through his veins, poisoning his mind, killing all else in its wake. He would have his vengeance, if it killed him.

Remember, he repeated to himself over and over again, they have betrayed you. They had torn your heart from your very chest, they had taken your life away - repay them; take theirs.

Standing behind a curtain in his new, luscious bedroom, Heero allowed a grim smile of satisfaction to appear on his face. Oh yes. They might have thought their plan was impervious, that he was gone for good; alas, no such luck. Behind him a door opened, admitting a tall, silent figure inside.

"What news?" Heero said evenly.

"Winner has a son." The dark-haired man turned, his mouth opening slightly in shock. His mind supplemented him with visions of her; his one time love - Relena Peacecraft. The night he proposed was the last night he had seen her. Two days later he was in the Tower of If, another nameless prisoner, doomed to end his days in the coldness of incarceration.

It had hurt to have the man he regarded as a friend betray him; it hurt a thousand fold more to know that Relena had had a hand in his imprisonment. As he calmed, however, a wry grin curved his lips.

What better way to get to the lioness, than to go after the cub?

xxxXXxxx

Looking back a few months, Heero could barely believe how much he had apparently learned about seduction in prison. Oh, the stay had been profitable indeed - he had learned strategy, economy, patience; he had gained a fortune beyond men's wildest dreams. Casting a look at the bed from his position by the window, he smiled to himself a little.

He had never been a particularly charming man, and he genuinely doubted that hell was the best place to learn how to charm. And yet… Shedding the silk robe, Heero crawled towards the sleeping figure.

"Is it morning already?" the boy whispered fluttering his eyelashes unconsciously. The dark-haired man leaned forward to press his lips against a velvety shoulder.

"It's barely dawn," he replied, sliding underneath the covers. "Sleep." Gathering the slumbering child into his arms Heero grinned, baring his teeth. Vengeance was very sweet indeed.