Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Last of the Yuy's ❯ Author's Notes/ A Princess ( Prologue )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Authors notes

(1) In this fanfic, Herro and the others were 6 years old when the real Herro Yuy was shot.

(2) Olivia, or also known as Akima, was yet to be born, six months later.

(3) The G-boys are 21 years old now (in the story)

(4) Duo and Hilde are engaged.

(5) This happened five years after the last episode of GW

(6) Olivia received the same training as Herro because she was to be his replacement if anything went wrong

(7) None of the Five Scientists are alive except Doctor J. Who also created Gundam Luna (Akima's Gundam).

(8) Another war has been started between the Earth and Colonies, there are not many battles but they do happen. No one knows how it started it just happened one day, and a few of the colonies are all for peace and are on the earth's side of the fight, but most are still just the for the colonies.

(9) Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam wing (don't get me wrong, I would love to) so don't sue me please, I am only fifteen.

I HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS STORY, please forgive any grammar and/or spelling errors, this is my first REAL fanfic.

Reviews will be met with updates and flames will be met with laughs.... So do what you like and like what you do...Ja

Ne!

Prologue: A Princess

It was starting to get dark; she was running down the street with all her might. The four men had finally found her hiding place. She had to get away from them; she had to run. The men were too fast, and were gaining on her, even though she was running as fast as her own two legs could carry her. She turned down an ally and ran in to a dead-end. She swore, and turned, only to come face to face with the four trackers. The four men had lined up and were blocking her only escape.

"Why are you running dear Godmother?" Called a sweet voice from behind the men. The woman cringed at the voice. "Your not scared of my men are you?" a young woman of about fifteen walked through the four men.

"Why are you after me Melissa? What is it that you want that you haven't already taken from me?" Asked the woman.

" The location of your daughter Sylvia. That's all."

" Daughter," She laughed "What daughter? I have no daughter." The woman named Sylvia looked around for an escape.

" Oh yes you do, and I want her now! Tell me where she is or your never leaving this ally alive!" Melissa yelled as if she was a little girl.

" I don't have a daughter. And even if I did, I wouldn't tell a little witch like you where she was." Sylvia replied evenly to Melissa's ravings.

"Yes too, too true." Melissa's said with her voice so even it scared Sylvia. " Gentlemen dispose of her, and I don't want anyone to be able to recognize the body, if you please. I'm going to have some diner, report to me when your done, would you?" Malissa said as she walked away

The men started towards Sylvia. She backed up to the wall, then started to cry. As her thoughts landed on her daughter and her true love she stopped and smiled. "I did it Herro. I saved her, for you," She thought to herself, "She is the only one left, I just hope she's strong enough to make it the rest of the way on her own." As the men got closer, and one pulled out a gun, she whispered "I love you my daughter, and you, my beloved Herro Yuy."

She smiles as the man holding the gun pulls the trigger. She falls to the floor, the smile still on her face.

Melissa walks away, and smiles when she hears the gunshot. Too bad, she thought, now I have to take his offer. She spins when she hears a footstep behind her. A young man with short brown hair and sunglasses on appears behind her. She relaxes, turning around so her back is to the newcomer. "Looks like I will need your help after all." She digs into her pocket, and pulls out a predicted picture of a young girl, around her own age. "Her name: Sara Atwoods. Your mission:" Melissa flips the picture at the man. He caches it, looking at the girl in the picture's hazel eyes. Melissa continues "Find and dispose of her."

She walked down the hall. Her youthful hazel eyes downcast, she had the pure white makeup of her royal heritage covering her face. Her extremely curly brown hair put into a severe bun, common for her. She hated being the princess of this colony. She did love the colony and the colonists, it's just that they were still stuck in the past. She was not even listened to; women weren't to talk in less spoken to, and even the princess had very little say in that area. It was like being trapped in some medieval time zone. Her older brother, Christopher and her friend, Oliver Myi, were the only ones she could speak to with her normal attitude and not get a nasty look or a snide remark. She put a fake smile on her face as Oliver turned the corner and started to walk with her. A bright, long blonde haired, blue eyed young man, he was the most liked person in the palace. He was six older than she was, but was still a kid at heart, and was still her best friend.

"Your highness, I have a message for you" he said to her as he handed her a video message.

"Thank you Oliver. I will be in my brother's room if anyone should wish to see me." She told him, a real smile on her lips.

Oliver smiled as she left. He was proud of her. Shed been Olivia Trill for only six years, and adjusting to this life was a real job for someone with her past and talent. He was always giving her advice as to how to act and what to say. He was now six years in this job, and he had learned a lot.

Olivia turned down the corridor to her left. She was going to one of her brother's room, hoping it was the one he was in. She knocked on the door.

"You may enter," a male voice came from inside. She opened the door to see her twenty-year-old, brown haired, emerald-eyed brother surrounded by servant girls. One of them was hand-feeding him some kind of pink fruit.

"Brother, may I speak to you, alone." She asked him exasperated, looking in his eyes. He nodded, and with a wave of his hand, the girls left.

"What is it that you want of me, my dear, little, sister?" he said to her as he popped another of the pink things into his mouth. He always spoke to her as if she were a child, not the young woman of 15 years she really was.

"Do you want me to answer that question truthfully, or should I lie?" She said annoyed at the way he was talking to her. He laughed at her tone. When he didn't answer she continued "I need to use your video phone, and I don't want the whole kingdom watching with me." She said remembering the last time she used his phone. "All right?"

"All right, and you know, you're turning into mother," He said over his shoulder leaving the room.

She shrugged as he closed the door, and then ran over to the phone in the corner of the room. She put the tape in. It then it asked for a password. She knew then who had sent her the message.

"Doctor J," she said with awe. She hadn't heard from him in six years. When she type in the password (Luna) the message then stared to play

"Hello Livve. I am sorry to drag you in to another battle and possibly another argument with me, but it is necessary. I was hoping to ask you this question in person but I am to busy trying to solve this problem. I don't have a choice. I am asking you to help Herro. He and the others are in serious danger and may not know about it. Another group of rebels is trying to continue with Operation Meteor. I'm afraid that you may be in danger as well, they know about the Trill Colony. Herro doesn't know this, and he and the others are in the Preventers Base in the Sanc Kingdom, with its princess, Relena. You have been trained as a Gundam pilot, and you have a Gundam that can help them. You must go to Herro and the others in the Sanc kingdom and help. Howard, you remember him, will help in getting you a job on the base. Herro may not remember whom you are, so don't barge in on him. Help him and the others in little ways first. I will trust your judgment on the matter, Good Luck."

Doctor J had raised her from the age of two to the age of nine. She had been lost in a battle her colony had been in. Doctor J found her. He had introduced her to the mysterious boy Herro. Herro had become a sort of big brother to her, not a real blood brother like Christopher, but he acted like one. They even looked alike; each having the same brown unruly hair, but different color eyes: his were blue. Their life was almost perfect, until the prince of a long forgotten kingdom discovered her. He was her real brother, real family. It broke her heart to say good-bye to Herro; she'd almost left without telling him. She had to help him. Herro was still her brother.

As the thought crossed her head, a red alarm light appeared in the room. She jumped when a hand touched her shoulder. She looked up to see Oliver looking at her.

"We've been discovered," were the words whispered into her ear.

At the sound of these words her whole body froze, her heart nearly stopped, and her body broke into a fine sweat.

"Damn," was all she could say. The most powerful shield ever made protected the Trill Colony from radar, physical harm, and visual sight, but if someone or something made physical contact with the shield, they could see the colony. The space colony they were on was the only one no one knew about, and the biggest, and with the small new war between the earth and some of the colonies going on, either one could think they were the enemy, and attack without asking questions. She was sure that is what was happening. As the thought to help with the fighting was swimming around in her head her brother burst in the door. The look on his face told her he was not going to fight, let alone let his little sister.

"Get her to safety" he said pointing at her, sending four guards towards her.

"What? No way! I'm not going anywhere," she said backing away from the guards.

"Don't argue with me Olivia," her brother said as the guard's grabbed her and pulled her gently towards the door.

Olivia struggled but stopped when Oliver shook his head and winked. She got the idea, and smiled.

"Get her to the transport. Then make sure she gets away from here and to the Earth!" Chris ordered as she was pushed out of the room and into the corridor.

This is what she hated the most about being of the royal family: being treated like so sort of rare glass. Chris was totally overreacting, and she could take care of herself. She had to get way from these guards, the enemy could easily tell that she was important. She hit the floor, and lunged like her training had taught her do. She went right though the legs of the Guards. It took them about 3 seconds to realize she was gone.

"Where'd she go?" said the nearest one to her, but she didn't hear what else was said because she ducked into the nearest door to her. It was one of her rooms; Oliver was in the room. He was watching the attack on her video screen. He turned to her when he heard her close the door.

Oliver just smiled and voiced his idea. "Ready, Akima" he said smiling, calling her by her street name. Since she didn't like, and had very little freedom, being the princess, she was also the servant Akima. Although, not to the knowledge of anyone but herself and Oliver. She too smiled, then went into the bathroom connecting her two rooms. She grabbed the nearest towel to her, wet it, and wiped the makeup from her face. Then she went back into the room, to find Oliver had gone. She found a pair of street cloths on the chair near the dressing curtain. She got into those, taking her hair down. When she fastened to last button she was then Akima, friendly, outgoing, and all-around annoyingly happy, number one servant to her Majesty, the Princess Olivia Trill.

She went back into the hall to find a controlled chaos, even though the lights had all stopped.

"What happening!" She asked a pair of servants running by.

"Where have you been Akima? The Princess's transport just got shot down!"

"What?" she said in disbelief. She would have been on that had she not gotten away. "What about the prince?" She asked alarmed.

"He's in the middle of hating himself and trying to calm things down at the same time." The other servant said. They were staring at her with are-you-that-stupid looks on their faces. They were also surprised that she was talking to them, she wasn't supposed to talk in less spoken to by a man.

"So he's still alive right?"

"Right. Move, now!" He yelled rudely. Akima moved out of the way and let the men pass her. So every one thought she was dead. She could use that to her advantage. She ran nine flights of stairs to the palace library, her favorite place. She pulled on the purple book farthest from the doorway. The bookcase opened up to reveal a staircase whining down into blackness. Even though she could not see, she was not afraid, because she had made sure no one was to ever get in there, not even Oliver. She had also made herself memorize the route down.

She stepped off the last step. She reached to her far right and turned on the lights. This revealed the gundam she had been improving on for the last six years. She unlocked the gundam and started to check all its functions. When she was sure it would be able to take fight, she jumped into the cockpit from the railing, and strapped in the seat. She hadn't worked one of these in years, so she was a little rusty. She opened the hanger doors; which was the green spot on her flower garden, that way no one would be on it if she opened it. She powered up the main boosters, and slide the trusts handle all the way forward. This turned the engines a deep red and then she took off. Every one looked at her as she took off.

She then got a transmission from the palace. She slammed the visor down on her helmet. It was her brother.

"Shuttle, come in"

"What do you want?" she asked.

"Who are you?" He asked, amazed that someone would talk to him in that tone.

"I am the Gundam pilot 06." She said to the screen. She moved the controls and faced the Gundam to the castle. Then switched the Gundam from plane mode to mobile suit mode.

"What are you doing on this colony? We are total pacifists, we have no weapons." Chris asked in an angry voice as soon as he realized that Luna was a Gundam. Even a remote colony such as this had heard about the Gundams.

"Wrong. One ... I'm have already declared myself a fighter and the princess is with me to the end, and two... I am a weapon in this Gundam."

"What? Akima is that you! I order you to stop this at once! And you should know better than I that the princess was gentle, not evil."

Akima was typing the pass-code to the airlock when she heard this. IT made her angry; Chris should know her better. "Just because you fight does not mean you are evil. I'm sorry Prince, but can't obey you now, there's too much at stake here. Believe me, the princess isn't evil, and she is fighting for a good cause. "

"You said, 'is'. Do you not know that the princess died less then a hour ago?" he said with sorrow in his voice

"The princess is not dead. She is hiding in the safest place possible."

"She isn't dead? But the transport was destroyed, I saw it myself," he said, unbelieving.

"Yes it was, but the princess was never on it." She said. His emerald eyes held a hint of hope that his sister did survive. Akima smiled, glad to see that her brother wasn't hurt beyond healing. "She wasn't. You have to trust me on this one Chris. Please, trust me" she said as she flew the gundam out of the airlock of the colony.

"Wait. I'm worried about her, I must know where she is, Akima please!"

"You will need to trust me Chris, she doesn't want you to worry about her, since you've no need to worry." Akima said softly as she flew the Gundam Luna toward the earth. On the way she cleared the way for the colony to get away from whoever or whatever was attacking it. Then she moved as fast as she could towards the Earth. She had to contact Doctor J and Howard; now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(*Jamie Hasaku* Hi! I'm the author of this fic The Last Of The Yuy's, and i would like to tell you one thing about myself.... I love reviews. I love them because they tell me what I can do to make my stories better then before. People who review will be...if I am provided an e-mail address... immediately e-mailed in thanks. This is what you will be here from me from now on... right now I'm being unusually serious...it won't happen often... so here I go...)

*Jamie* Hi! I'm the writer of this fantastic story...I wish it were fantastic... I'm working on it! This is my space for all my little comments and such at the end of every chapter...wait for it... wait for it... Here!