Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Reincarnation of Heero and Duo ❯ Remember Me? ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: Please do not sue. I have no money. I spent it fixing my computer so I could write this fic. I do not own any of the gundam pilots. Don't even bother trying to sue.

A/N: This is just the start of an idea that I had. Please read, ENJOY, review and tell me if I should continue it or not. Happy reading!

This fic is archived at

http://www.fanfiction.net

http://www.geocities.com/princesspriscillamaxwell

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heero stared at the size of the house and the garden. In Japan he lived in a very small flat in the country so he was extremely surprised to see the amount of space that each family owned in America.

Mrs Maxwell parked the car and helped Heero with his luggage. "Duo why don't you show Heero his room?"

"Yea I should do that. Hey Heero lets go upstairs. I wanna show you something."

Heero followed Duo to his room and gasped. Inside the room was a bookshelf, two desks and two beds but this wasn't what caught his eye. On each bed was a different bedspread.

"They.they are."

"What is it Heero? What's wrong? You don't like the room?"

"No. But I know those.things. They seem so familiar and yet I can't seem to remember."

Duo gave Heero a weird look. There was no way in the world that another person would recognize the machines printed on his bedspread. The machines had appeared to him in a dream when he was younger. He had drawn them and shown the pictures to his mother. When the dreams didn't stop, Mrs Maxwell made two bedspreads in the likeness of the pictures that her son had drawn.

"Heero are you sure you know what they are?"

Heero shook his head and then paused. "They are.I remember! They are gundams! That one is called Deathscythe and the other is called Wing Zero!"

Duo's eyes widened in surprise. "Whoa first that jolt I felt at the airport and now you know the characters from my dreams."

"Wait. You felt the shock too?"

Duo nodded.

"This is kind of scary."

"Yea."

Both boys were quiet for a moment.

"Boys? Come downstairs. Dinner is ready."

Upon hearing this Duo's stomach growled. "Heh, I guess I was hungry but never knew it." He said with a laugh.

During dinner Mrs Maxwell asked Heero several questions concerning his customs and schooling. Duo asked questions about Heero's likes and dislikes and his answers reminded Duo of a person he knew, a person he knew a long long time ago.

"If only I could remember his name."

"Remember whose name?" Heero asked just before putting eating his last mouthful of dessert.

"Huh. Oh, you just remind me of someone. Don't worry. It was probably a person from a dream." Duo explained. "Hey now that you've finished, I'll help you unpack. You're probably really tired anyway from the long trip. How about we go to bed early tonight and then I show you round town tomorrow?"

Heero smiled. "That sounds like a great idea." He turned to Mrs Maxwell. " Thank you for the food. It was very delicious." He said before following Duo back to the bedroom.

In the bedroom Duo was sprawled over a bed, with half his body hanging over.

"So ah Heero. What did you bring to America? Need any help with unpacking?"

Heero shook his head and looked around the room for some free space before opening his suitcase, revealing a tatami mat.

"What is that?" Duo pointed. "Why did you bring a mat to America?"

Heero took the mat out and unfolded it, laying it on the free space. "This is my bed. This is what I sleep on at home."

Duo frowned. "I don't understand. Mum and I specially moved a bed in here for you. You sure you want to sleep on the floor?"

Heero looked at the appealing bed then back at the hard floor that he was so used to sleeping on.

"I think I will sleep on the bed tonight." He finally decided.

"Great!" Duo extended a hand to help Heero get up. Time seemed to stop for both boys the moment they touched each other. Memories that had been lost due to inter-realm travel flashed through each boy's mind. Memories consisting of peace and war, life and death, love and hate.they all came back.

"Duo.Duo is that, is that really you?" Heero asked after a while. "Its me Heero."

Duo was shaken by the turn of events. "The war, the peace.Heero.God its been so long." He said and tears spilled from his eyes.

Heero hugged Duo tightly and wiped away the tears. "Yes, it has been a long time. Thank the Gods for allowing us to be together Duo, Thank the Gods."