Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Secret Weapon of Relena Peacecraft ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Relena had come to a decision. Desperate times call for desperate measures, and Relena was nothing if not desperate. She'd tried everything and Heero still hadn't fallen for her like he was supposed to. She knew the other pilots thought of her as a pain, or maybe simply insane, but she couldn't help it. She just HAD to have Heero.

And this was her answer. She smiled, secure in her victory, this time. This WOULD work. I mean, how could it not? A small voice inside reminded her that some of her other fool-proof plans had failed, but she ignored it. So what, if waiting in his room in a sexy silk and lace nightie with a feather boa hadn't worked? After all, it's was Duo's fault it had failed. She certainly hadn't expected him to walk into Heero's room. And certainly not to take one look at her and start laughing so hard and so loudly that the other pilots had come running to see what the matter was. Trowa had been the one to bring her home because the others had been too...well, a lot of things. Duo had still been laughing, Heero had been death-glaring, Wufei had been stopping up a nosebleed while muttering 'Stupid Onna,' and Quatre had still been out cold after fainting from shock.

But this would work. Relena ignored the mutters of her employees about how stupid this whole operation was, just like she ignored everything else that didn't fit into her perfect little world. This would definitely win her Heero's attention. When he saw this, he would realize that she was indeed worthy of the Perfect Soldier, worthy to be at his side. As Relena was wrapped up in her happy little delusions of a pink and white wedding to Heero, she failed to notice the entrance of Duo and Wufei into the hangar.

They both froze, dead in their tracks. For a very, very, VERY long moment they stood staring, dumbstruck. Duo's mouth worked, but no sound came out. Wufei looked as if he was seeing the very deepest pit of Hell.

"It's a..." Duo couldn't finish.

"INJUSTICE!"

"No! Wufei! You can't kill her!" Duo leaped to restrain Wufei as he unsheathed his katana.

"But the injustice!"

"I know, but you can't. Cause then Heero would kill us." Duo looked distinctly worried at that possibility, though another glance into the hangar made him pale.

"Duo, it's a mobile suit."

"I know."

"Duo, it's Relena's mobile suit."

"I know. But, still, no." Duo was starting to look a little green.

"Duo," Wufei whined.

"No." Duo swallowed convulsively.

"But Duo...it's pink."

~~Owari~~

Well, what else would you expect of Relena? Any rate, C&C appreciated.