Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Story of Wufei ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

The Story Of Wufei

The Product of Sarah & Lina's sick and twisted minds and extreme boredom!

By etchi-usagi & etchi-neko

It was a dark and stormy night...except at the Gundam Wing pilots' house. Four of them were playing "strip twister" on an extra small mat. Wufei was sitting blindfolded on the couch, spinning the braille version of the Twister spinner. Then by "accident" Duo falls on top of the other three and "by chance" his face lands in Heero's crotch. Also, in the awkward position that Trowa & Quatre are in , they didn't mind it at all. Then Relena came in and said, Oh Heero, shoot me now!"

And so Heero, instead of using his own gun, which had no bullets he grabbed Duo's gun (no not that one...yet) and went ahead and shot Relena. (EU & EN: YAY!) And blood went everywhere even on Wuffy's face. But he didn't know what it was, so he licked it and thought it was fruit punch from concentrate. Then he said, "Hey! This tastes like fruit punch from concentrate!!" Everyone just laughed, even the already rotting corpse of Relena, and they just patted him on the back. Then they all said, "Aww! Poor Wufei! He just needs to get laid."

Then they all laughed, again, before raping him, even the rotting corpse of Relena. Wufei didn't know what was going on because he still had his blindfold on, so he said, "Hey! This feels like fruit punch from concentrate!!"

So when they were done they said, "Let's go for a walk in the park."

So they all went for a walk in the park and all the kids were crying because of Relena's rotting corpse. There was another rotting corpse buying ice cream across the street. But the kids liked him because he bought them all ice cream. So the Gundam Wing Boys and Relena's rotting corpse went to go talk to him AND GUESS WHO IT WAS?!

TREIZE KUSHRENADA!!!

And they all said, "Hey! It's Treize Kushrenada!"

And Treize said, "Hi!" While eating Swedish meatballs. Wufei didn't know who it was because he was blindfolded, so he thought it was fruit punch from concentrate.

They all go home and Wufei takes off his blindfold where they all drank fruit punch from concentrate. And Wufei didn't like it because he thought it tasted like blood, felt like being raped and looked like Treize Kushrenada. So he said, "Hey! This tastes like blood, feels like being raped and looks like Trieze Kushrenada. Everyone just laughed and patted him on the back, even the rotting corpse of Relena and lived happily ever after.

THE END