Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Survivor ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]







Title: Survivor
Author: Jackie
Pairings: hints of 1+2, 3+4, 5+M
Part 1/2
Rating:: Pg-13
Warnings: possible OOC, shonen-ai, Crossover with Resident Evil
Disclaimer: Don't own the G-boys or any other characters from the show Gundam
Wing. Leon, Claire and Ark belong to Capcom and whoever else owns Resident Evil
Feedback: to rocketeevee@yahoo.com
Archive: At my site:
http://www.angelfire.com/pokemon2/rocketwolf/index.html
if anyone else wants it they can have it just let me know .
Spoilers:
Some for Gun Survivor I guess, maybe, perhaps.
Notes:
I got the idea for this fic while playing Resident Evil: Gun Survivor. It's a little bizarre but I like the way this has turned out. Also I've taken some liberties with the plot of Gun Survivor and changed a few things around to suit myself. I apolize now for the shifty ness of Leon and Ark I just can't seem to get them written write no matter how hard I tried.
"speech"
************ change of scene

Leon frowned slightly, rubbing his eyes it had been a long day and there seemed to be no end in sight. The morning had started of find, but with the return of his friend Ark Thompson from Sheena Island and the two passengers he'd brought with him had been the start of his problems.

It had taken a while to get the two boys settled and now they were sleeping peacefully in one of the spare bedrooms. Leon had made sure Ark was also asleep before retreating to his own room to look through the documentation his friend had brought with him from the island.

It would seem that the island had been a factory for creating the terrible beings known as tyrants but that wasn't the worst thing about it. The terrible truth was that they had been using humans for test subjects and good knows what else. He shifted through the paper work until he come across a small diary, frowning again he picked the book up and flicked it open, taking in the neat handwriting within. Settling down on his bed he began to read the diary.

*************************
September 5

It has been sixteen days since I was brought here from China, to this place by the men in black. At first I had no idea what was going on but now I know some of the dreadful truth. We have been brought here to be used as guinea pigs for a company known as Umbrella Inc. I have never heard of these people before but what I have seen so far it would appear that they have no honor what so ever.

There are so many of us here that we are pushed two to a cell, I have been forced to share a cell with a young woman named Merian who is also from China. Perhaps it is for the best I do not believe I want to be alone at a time like this.

The other prisoners come from all over the world, there is a young Arabian man in the cell next to mine, on the other side a Japanese boy, there are even a couple Americans here, I wonder how they managed to capture all of us without anyone noticing we were gone.

There is something else strange that I have noticed is that not one of us is older then 20 perhaps anyone older then that is of no use for their experiments needless to say I will not sit here and wait to die, I am planning to escape and Merian agrees with me as do some of the other all we must do now is plan our escape.

******************

September 10th

I am beginning to get a little worried some of the others have began to act strangely, I believe that Umbrella are putting some kind of weird drug in our food. It would not surprise me if this was true these people have no sense of honor.

I myself lost consciousness the other day I must be more careful when I eat. Merian has agreed to check my food for drugs and I will check hers perhaps we will be unable to find anything but at least it seems like we are doing something.

Heero the Japanese boy in the cell next door has also agreed on this plan of action with his cell mate an ever annoying American boy named Duo. How he can stay so optimistic in the face of what is happening to us is beyond me but to tell the truth I am a little jealous of him I wish I could fine something to smile about as well.
*****************

September 21st

It has happened again, some people have been taken to the factory on the mountain, I fear they will face the same fate as the others who were taken last week.

The way the Arabian boy screamed after they had gone, I known that they will not becoming back. Quatre is a little strange according to him he can fell other peoples pain and emotions, if this is true or not I do not know but what is certain is that somehow he knows what is happening up on that mountain.

According to him, Umbrella cut open the brains of the people taken to the factory and then some sort of material is extracted. If this is so then I condemn all those on this island to Hell, how can they justify what they are doing here in all honesty I do not believe they can.

Quatre has stopped screaming now, I guess everyone who was taken is dead. I can hear him crying though I am sure Trowa his cell mate will take care of him, the two boys have become very close in the time we have been here. I am glad they have been able to find comfort in each other.

I know that we will all be killed if we stay here and I for one will not allow this to happen, we must begin working on our escape plan. Heero agrees with me so now all we have to do is plan our escape.

******************

October 9th

Something big has happened, I do not know what exactly but there are rumors going around the prison guards that there has been has been an accident at another Umbrella laboratory in America. According to the rumors a whole city was destroyed by a virus.

Though it might sound bad I am glad that this has happened for it will make things easier for us. All of our guards are busy gathering information about what happened in that city and so the guards have not been as careful as usual.

We have finally come up with a plan of attack. Dorothy and Relena are going to steal the keys from the guards, it should be easy enough for them the guards like to pay them special attention.

Once we have the keys Duo and Heero will act as decoys it pains me to say that they may not make it, but they both understand the risks making it clear that if they were going to die they would do it together.

Finally Sally, Lu and Alex are going to steal some weapons for us. It will do us no good at all to escape if we have nothing to defend ourselves with once we have escaped.

*******************

October 10th

It is time, we will be escaping tonight, all our plans are set and everyone is ready. There are about twenty of us all together and so we have all agreed that is for the best if we split in to two teams. The first time is to be lead by a young Russian man called Treize, my self and Merian will be going on this team and the second team will be lead by a handsome young European by the name of Millando, Quatre and Trowa will be going with him.

Treize's team is going to travel through the sewers towards the exit while Millando's team is going to escape by climbing down the look out tower. I know that if we fail we will be shot but I know that I would rather die trying to escape then on an operating table helping Umbrella complete their evil plans.

***************

Leon sighed wearily, it was time to sleep although he knew his sleep would be plagued with dreams of all that he had seen and what he had just read. He scooped up all the documents from Sheena Island and placed them on the bedside table. Tomorrow he would have to decided what to do with his guests but for now he needed sleep.