Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Trap ❯ The boom ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Me: Hi heres another chapter and i didn't take a year to make yay
Bro: I'm amazed
Trowa: Yes it's amazing.
Heero: Hn.
Quatre: Yes well let's get to the story
Me: sure thing your doing the disclaimer Bro
Bro: Why me? Well she don't own GW or a life...
Me: HEY I DO OWN A LIFE! JERK.
Bro: on with the story
Me: oh and this: 'Thought' means that the character is thinking

At a bace on Earth. A soldier knocks on his Commanders office door.
"Enter."
"Sir the trap is set."
"Good, the timer is activeted?"
"Yessir as soon as Yuy comes within sight of the house it will blow."
"Good Dismissed."
"Aye sir."
The sodier came to attention, about faced and left the office.
"You will suffer Heero Yuy, not only will I kill your lover but your friends also."

At the Preventers HQ. Trowa, Quatre, and Wufei are in Lady Une's office
"Like I said Une if the Gundams are rebuilt it will only bring more war." Trowa said from where he was leaning against the wall.
"Not if they are built in secret, with respectible men working on them." Une replied.
"No there would be an information leak even with the most trustworthy men." Wufei stated.
"Yes and even if the information wasn't leaked out we wouldn't trust anyone with the blueprints of our Gundams." Quatre said.
"Understood this was afterall why I asked you here. By the way where is Heero and Duo?" Une asked
"Heero is on L2 and Duo is waiting for him to come home." Quatre said
"Why didn't you stay home Trowa?"
"Because the matter about the Gundams is more important than waiting for him and he will be home a little after 10:00 most likely."
"Okay. Bye you 3."
(A/N should i stop there? nah I'm not that mean)

Heero was almost home. And to be truthful he could hardly wait to be home with Trowa and his friends. 'But I have a bad feeling that something is wrong'
As the shuttle landed Heero got off and started the walk home seeing as it was only 5 blocks away from the Air Port. As Heero turned the corner to see the house there was a massive explossion. Heero hit the deck and as he got up he saw that the house was or what was left of it was engulffed in flames. Just then a car stopped by him and Quatre jumped out.
"DUO!" Quatre yelled.
As soon as Quatre yelled Duo's name Heero and the rest of the gang ran toward the house.
END CHAPTER. (A/N okay I am that mean.)

Me: I know I'm evil.
Quatre: (about to cry but looked like he was hooked up to the Zero system) How could you... (pulls a gun)
Trowa: (Holding Quatre back) You might want to start writing now
Me: (Hiding behind Heero) OO Okay just don't let him kill me.
Heero: Quatre if you kill her you will never know if Duo died or not.
Quatre: (Calmed down a bit now) Sorry Jenny-chan but pleaze write more
Me: okay