Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The Unforgiven ❯ the unforgiven 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

hehehe I found out matalica has the song the unforgiven II so here is the second half to the story............

Warning: the usual yaoi death angst and oh ya I change all the shes in the song to he's so it would fit the story

Disclaimer: own nothing not metalica not gundam wing only the plot......if there is one

*blah,blah,blah* is lyrics

The Unforgiven II

* lay beside me

tell me what they've done

speak the words I wanna hear

to make my demons run

the door is locked now

but it'open if your true

if you can understand the me

then I can understand the you*

Quatre Rabarba Winner lay on his bed beside his love wondering if he would have done the same in Duos place, if Trowa had died,he wasnt sure. The pain it would have caused him would have propbaly killed him any way.Would it make a diffrence?How could he know? so many questions that seem to have no answers.

Quatre sat up and looked at Trowa sleeping calmly beside him.Quatre got up and walked silently away trying not wake Trowa.He walked out side to the garden where the stars seemed to mock him like they knew somthing he didn't. they looked verry beautiful as they always did here in the colonys fake sky where they were artificaly created in a lab somewhere he wished somone would tell him the reason every thing always turned out exactly the oppisite you thought it would.

*Lay beside me

under wicked sky

the black of day

dark of night

we share this paralyze

the door cracks open

but there's no sun shining through

black heart scaring darker still

but there's no sun shining through

no, there's no sun shining through

no, there is no sun shining*

Quatre did not notice the three pairs of eyes watching him some from a distace while others felt that way. Looking up at the stars Quatre sat down and fell asleep on the deawy grass pondering the secreats of the universe while Duo and Heero sat hand in hand on a near by bench invisible to the rest of the world. Trowa saw an angel from his place in the darkened door way but it was not Duo nor Heerro but Quatre sorounded by sparkling beads of watter on tall lush blades of grass.He walked over laying down beside the small blond angel, wondering what went on in such an expressive mind as he too drifted into the land of dreams.Quatre waking slightly as trowa wraped his arm around him,he started thinking "am I unforgiven."

*what I've felt

what I've known

turn the pages

turn the stone

behind the door

should I open it for you?

yeah

what I've felt

what I've known

sick and tired

I stand alone

could you be there

'cause I'm the one that waits for you

or are you unforgiven too?)*

Duo and Heero sat on that bench tha had been foraged out of a peice of Deathscythe and Wing Zero.

Now the two piolets who lost there lives for the sake of love watching the colony's "sun" rise over the horizen glowing a brillent orange as the two other boys on the lawn woke but did not move as they too watched the beautiful site before them. As the brillent orange glow washed over them Quatre could have sworn he heard Duo sigh but knew it couldn't be it was just he was missing his two lost friends.

*come lay beside me

this won't hurt ,I swear

he loves me not

he loves me still

but he'll never love again

he lay beside me

but he'll be there when I'm gone

black heart scaring darker still

yes, he'll be there when I'm gone

yes,he'll be there when I'm gone

dead sure he'll be there*

there had been to much death in the small boys life his father, his friends and enemys. He was now vice forgin minister and head of the Winner corp. too much responsabilty for a seventeen year old boy. Trowa sensing that Quatre had alot on his mind left the boy alone with his thoughts,to sort them out till they made sense.Nothing made sense though. he started questioning his life regreting saying and not saying some things. He was not sure of any thing any more as he once again fell asleep on the cool grass this time tears staining his face.

*what I've felt

what I've known

turn the pages

turn the stone

behind the door

should I open it for you?

yeah

what I've Felt

what I've known

sick and tired

I stand alone

could you be there

'cause I'm the one that waits for you

or are you unforgiven too?

lay beside me

tell me what I've done

the door is closed, so are your eyes

but now I see the sun

now I see the sun

yes, now I see it*

Duo and Heero looking into each others eyes seeing that their task was not over they had to show Quatre that he was important to every one. Trowa came back to his place on the grass finding the small boy curled up and asleep . know ing that the grasswas not the the place to sleep he picked him up and took him inside. Placing the small boy on the couch he sat beside him, watching him sleep peacfully.Trowa couldn't help feeling that someone was watching him, as he watched Quatre sleep.

*what I've felt

what I've known

turn the pages

turn the stone

behind the door

should I open it for you?

yeah

what I've felt

what I've know

so sick and tired

I stand alone

could you be there

'cause I'm the one that waits

the one that waits for you.*

Quatre was haveing a dream. He was asleep to the world around him but his mind was racing faster than his heart. In his dream Duo and Heero told him....they answered his question. He could not take it any more to many thoughts at once. it felt like zero all over again. Trowa heard Quatre wimper and he felt bad not Knowing what to do he lifted the small boy into his lap and gave him a light kiss on the forhead as to say that every thing was going to be ok but,he wasnt sure him self.Looking on all Duo and Heero saw was the true love that the two shared.

*oh

what I've felt

what I've known

turn the pages

turn the stone

behind the door

should I open it for you?

so I dub thee unforgiven*

It was Wednesday every wednesday they drove to Wufei's house where they had built a small shrine to their lost friends it was a small wooden structure with enough room to fit four people sitting in the center of the whole thing was a plaque it said "those who were lost are now found as they share their love for eternity lost to the rest" "shitsuren"(1) as it ended in a small piece of wing that had blown up in the perfect shape of a heart.

*oh, wha I've felt

oh, what I've known

I take this key

and burry it in you

because you're unforgiven to*

Quatre, trowa and Wufei stood infront of the shrine they placed a bright crimson rose with a small black ribon tied to it at that moment Quatre spoke up....

"they told me....they told me we are like them......and I would like to know Trowa Do you realy love me"

shocked by the question he said "kokoro no soko kara"(2)

then wufei said the thing that they all had been wondering "are we unforgiven to?"

*never free

never me

'cause your unforgiven too*

ok so how was that now to explain the Japanesse (1) shitsuren= lost love (2) kokoro no soko kara= from the bottom of my heart, if I made any mistakes tell me my japanesse is rusty hehehe

sabrith