Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ The WuPants! ❯ The WuPants! ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Wufei opened the door to his room and froze. His clothes were everywhere. Wufei's face slowly began to go red with anger. How dare annyone go through his clothes! Clothing was very personal! Wufei sighed and began to pick up all his clothes. He's take care of the person resonsible for this mess later.

30 Minutes Later

Wufei looked around in confusion. Where on earth were all his pants? Wufei jumped up from where he was folding clothes on the floor and headed angrily for the door. As he tossed the door open he stared in surprise at a very shocked Duo. "Duo! What did you do with my pants?! It's an injustice!" Wufei yelled.
Duo frowned at him. "I just finished washing them. Here you go," Duo said as he handed a laundry basket to the Chinese pilot and headed quickly down the hall pausing only to yell back, "By the way Wu... I didn't know you don't wear underpants, you don't even own a pair!" Wufei's face flushed at this.
Wufei looked down into the basket in his hands to see lots of black material. "Duo! What did youdo to my pants?!" Wufei yelled, but the braided boy was already gone. Wufei sighed. He'd have to find the culprit later, right then he needed to finish cleaning his room.

Next Morning

Wufei climbed out of bed a little groggy and got dressed, glaring at the black pants before getting into them. He made a mental note to bleach all his pants back to white later. Wufei walked down the stairs, but wherever he went people snickered at him, to his great confusion. Wufei entered the dining room and sat down. Quatre burst out laughing, Heero stared at him giving Wufei the impression that he was amuzed, and Trowa was chuckling.
"What?!" Wufei demanded.
Quatre pointed to Wufei's pants and said, "Look at the back!"
Wufei got to his feet and looked over his shooulder at his bottom. Slowly his face turned red, then purple. On the back, right on Wufei's butt, in pink thread, were the words, 'The Wu-Pants'. "MAXWELL!!!" Wufei yelled.
On the other side of the mansion Duo got the feeling that something bad was going to happen and shivered.

Owari (for Duo)
Converting /tmp/phpUP11iz to /dev/stdout