Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Time and time again ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Chapter one

The lights had just gone out and Leslie had just saved a big report that she had had to retype about three times, no thanks to the excessive power outages. "Oi! Ariel! I thought I told you not to turn anything else on!"

"What are you talking about?" Ariel asked, as she walked into Leslie's room, where it was pitch black.

"Err, I told you not to turn on anything else! It's a good thing I saved this otherwise you'd really be in for it."

"Sorry dude I was just so bored I couldn't resist turning on the PS2," said Ariel through the darkness.

"Oh well, I guess we'd better go fix the circuit breaker," sighed Leslie as she slowly got up and started to feel her way towards the door.

"Do you even know what a circuit breaker is?" asked Ariel semi-sarcastically.

"T-..yes! Geeze I'm not stupid," said Leslie as they walked carefully downstairs.

"Ow!! That was my foot dude!" yowled Ariel, as Leslie tripped over her through the garage door.

"Oh, sorry, I uh didn't see you there."

"Yeah right,"

Leslie tripped Ariel kind of on purpose in the darkness as they slowly shuffled their way through the garage.

"Huh. It should be right….here!" Leslie flipped a switch just as Ariel tripped over some obviously unseen obstacle only to knock Leslie over onto the wall, except there was no wall just space. 

 

"Nice going Duo." said an annoyed voice in the darkness.

"Hey! It wasn't entirely my fault! You had your laptop plugged in and Quatre had the TV on!" said another slightly annoyed voice. 

"Dude, since when is your garage really big?" Ariel whispered to Leslie in the still dark garage.

"It's not," Leslie whispered back. Ariel could dimly see her rubbing the spot on her elbow where she had caused her to fall. She gave up trying to really see Leslie in the pitch black and suddenly realized that there were people talking.

"Hey, are your parents' home?" asked Ariel.

"No, they aren't going to be back for a couple of weeks. Why?" whispered Leslie from somewhere to Ariel's left.

"Well I thought I heard some voices, that's all."

"Hn… are you sure they weren't in your head?" mumbled Leslie sarcastically. Suddenly she heard the muffled conversation coming from across the room, and it was slowly moving towards them.

"Hey that was my foot," said a third voice, "and what are you talking about Duo, I didn't have the TV on, it was Trowa."

"It doesn't matter whose fault it was that the power went out it was bound to happen," said yet another voice.

"Baka," said another annoyed voice. 

 

"Come on dude, let's find a light," whispered Ariel as she slowly got up and felt to where Leslie was.

"Yeah good idea," said Leslie as she stood up with Ariel and they both started slowly trying to feel their way towards the voices.

"This is weird, what's with those voices"? Leslie whispered loudly to Ariel.

 

Heero heard it first, little whispering noises that sounded like girls then suddenly, "Ow!" someone, possibly Duo, yelled. "Wufei whacha do that for?" asked Duo in a slightly high-pitched tone (Heero was positive it was Duo now, no one would make that big a deal out of something obviously so small).

"What are you talking about Maxwell, I'm over here," Wufei said calmly from somewhere to Duo's right.

"Well who stepped on my foot then?"