Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Uncle Wu-bear ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]
Disclaimer: The same as the first ones.

Warning: Same warnings as before.

Uncle Wu-bear
Part 3
by: Nekocin


----------------------------------------------------- ---------------------------

[bang.bang.bang.bang...] "Yeah yeah I'm coming..." Wufei got irritated by the loud banging. He quickly swung the door open and almost shouted angrily at the visitor "WHAT THE HECK DO YOU WANT?"
Hilde, who was standing in front of him, blinked at the fuming Wufei. "I came to check on ... What are you wearing? Is that what I think it is?" She noticed Wufei was wearing a cute nurse costume (Author's note: Do you know the nurse-like costume from Card Captor Sakura? The beautiful pink one? Yes, that's what he's wearing *Bang* Au! I was just kidding [1])
Wufei turned red and slammed the door in front of Hilde before she could comment again.
"Stupid costume... why did I wear it anyways?" Wufei muttered under his breath and
pulled his dress away [2].

Hilde kept knocking noisily on the front door. "Hey! Hey! Open up! Open the door! Where's Duo? I came to check on him! Where the heck is he?!" Wufei heard her yelling and swung the door open. "He's not at home!" Wufei snarled. "Oh... well..." Hilde looked a little uncertain, but then hardened her expression. Wufei just blinked at the fuming-looking Hilde. "If he's coming home, I'll be waiting for him right here... I'll let him pay for not appearing for almost 3 days. I've been driven crazy by those kids! ARGH! Let me in!" Before Wufei could answer, Hilde had already planted herself on the couch [3].
"That. was. so. RUDE, you onna! How dare you come in without me inviting you in! How dare you!" Wufei shouted after slamming the door.

"So... this is not even you house. It's Quatre-sama's. I know it's rude, but I came to kill that Duo!" Hilde shot back. "Really?" He asked in disbelief. "Why do you want to kill him? I thought you were good friends" "Yes, we are good friends. He hasn't been showing up in three days! THREE whole days! And I'm supposed to watch all those kids on my own?!! They will drive me crazy!!" Hilde almost shrieked through her lungs, while Wufei put his hands in his ears trying not to hear her high-pitched voice. "Man... you don't have to shriek like that in front of me, onna. I'm not the one whom you're going fry or whatever you want to do with that Maxwell... By the way... what kids?" He seemed interested so suddenly.

Hilde glared at Wufei. "Oi, I've a name, you CHANG! It's Hilde! Stop calling me onna! It makes me feel old!"
"Actually, Chang is really my surname. It's not a noun. And What's with the kids' thing? Are you two settling down together?!" "You don't know?" Hilde blinked, anger forgotten, and asked in disbelief.
"So you two are really settling down?!"
Hilde burst out in laughter "You thought that we were an item? Nah... Last week Duo and I volunteered for being baby-sitters in an orphanage. Since Duo had experienced being an orphan, he knew fairly well how to take care of them, while I... I'm is assistant or so to say"
Wufei nodded understandingly while cupping his chin with his right hand [4] "So that's why you want to fry that Maxwell because he didn't help in all the past 3 days..." Wufei chuckled inwardly as Hilde nodded with her glaring expression again.
"WAAAA! WAAA!"

Both Hilde and Wufei looked up. "Babies? You have babies here?" Wufei didn't answer her and glanced at the clock. "It's time to feed them ALREADY?!" He shouted and rushed up the stairs, leaving Hilde blinking in confusion. "He... has... babies?" She gasped and wondered who was the mother.
"WAAA! WAAA! WAAA!" Hilde shot up and glanced at Wufei, who rushed downstairs with 4 babies in his arms. "HUH?!!!!" Hilde looked confused at the babies. "Aw... how kawaii. All yours?" Hilde commented while eyeing the babies. "No way! My wife is already deceased... Don't just stand there! Grab them QUICKLY! I need to prepare their milk!!" Wufei shouted and passed all 4 crying babies to an amazed-looking Hilde. Wufei ran out of the kitchen and muttered "Good thing there's an onna nearby today... or I'll have to prepare food while holding them..." "Hai. Hai. Hai!" she smiled and the babies glanced up at her. "Strange" She frowned.

"Neither of them resemble Wufei..." She commented and looked closely at the big, teary puppy-like eyes. "Hmmm... I bet they are the other pilots' children..." She thought as she let them all sit on the sofa "Hey there... I'm aunt Hilde..." She introduced as she played with either their fingers or cheeks. "Eeh... " were the sounds which they make whenever she pinched their cheeks. "You're all so KAWAII!" She emphasized "kawaii" and here you'll see all four sweatdrop [5]. "I can't believe they had already found girlfriends... no... wives to be precise... Hey! This one look so familiar" Her eyes widened when she took a serious look at chibi Duo, who was looking awe at her with his big, puppy eyes. "Duo... Hm! The braid!" She snorted playfully and began to nudged each of his nose. "Eeh... unc'e Wu..." Duo felt irritated as he tried to back away from the crazy woman [6]. The other three glanced at how uncomfortable Duo was backing away and looked at each other. Their stomachs made funny growls.
"WAAA! WAAA! WAAA!" Hilde was shocked and panicked. "Don't cry. Please don't cry. Your uncle is going to come back with the milk... please don't cry"

Wufei shot up, when he heard the cries, while he was just boiling the water for the milk. He rolled his eyes and sighed "That onna doesn't know how to baby-sit alright. For my part, she can directly fry that Maxwell. One burden gone. One down and three to go isn't that bad. UGH! Better shut them up!"
He ran in the living-room and watched how Hilde tried to keep them quiet with their toys, she tried letting them watch television, she tried making faces. "Pathetic" Wufei thought and stepped closer towards the couch. "You'll only scare them if you do that..." "I don't know... it always worked on those orphans..." Hilde sighed as she looked at the crying babies. "Please... I'm begging you, please don't cry..." "WAAA! WAAA! WAAA!"
"They're hungry, onna. Can't you see? You can't even entertain them. Go check on the water and put each of those four bottles on the table with milk..."
Hilde hesitated as she watched how Wufei kneeled in front of the toddlers. "How many times have I told you? Boys shouldn't cry! Food will come soon! Have patient!" Wufei glared at the babies, who were sobbing softly [7].

"Uhm... uhm... Chang..." "Are you still here?!" Hilde quickly move a little further. "Chang... I... I... " "You what?" Impatience was written on his face when he looked at her. "I... I... don't know how to put milk in the bottles..." Hilde said nervously as Wufei's eyes widened. "Urgh! You stay here!" Wufei dashed back into the kitchen while muttering "That onna doesn't even know how to prepare milk? Ha! Women these days!"
Hilde watched as Wufei leave and she turned her attention to the teary-eyed babies.
"I guess I'm not very good at baby-sitting like Duo..."
[... A Contest for those wonderful young ones... finally being held in our town after 10 years. Who will win the most kawaii looking contest?...] The television was showing some commercial about baby contests [8]
Hilde stared at the screen for a few minutes and then an evil-looking smile appeared. "Very interesting..." She stared at the teary-eyed babies, who were looking at the hall longingly for their 'uncle' Wufei. She quickly grabbed the phone and dialed the numbers which she sees on screen. "This is just going to be great. It has been a long time since I was having some fun... all I've to do is to convince their parents..."

Meanwhile in the kitchen, Wufei poured the hot water carefully in the four bottles which contained milk powder. "If those professors are really certain about their new juice or medication argh.. whatever that drink is... if they were certain about these drinks... they'll look younger? If the guys are back I hope they don't get amnesia... because I need them to take my revenge..." Wufei grinned evilly as he placed the lids upon the feeding bottles. He test each of the warm milk on his wrists and sighed inwardly "Too hot to drink..." He grabbed the feeding bottles carefully and tried shaking them so that the powder will mix well.
He entered the living-room and saw Hilde hanging up the phone. "What were you doing?" His eyes narrowed. "Just making a call" Hilde smirked innocently. "Do you have some baby clothes?" Wufei blinked at her and looked confused while he stopped shaking the bottles. "Why do you want to know?" He eyed her suspiciously.

"Nothing... just wondering..." Her voice trailed off, making Wufei look more suspiciously at her. "... I just wanted to know if they had those cute, cute costumes of nowadays... if they don't I'll be happy to shop for them..."
"No need... I'd already done it two days ago. That onna from the store kept swooning around about cute this and cute that. Ugh!" Wufei still remembered when the shop-keeper kept squealing about *cute cute cute*. "Well... Can I take a look at their *costumes*? Are they cute?!" Hilde almost squealed. "I don't understand what's so special about those costumes. They're upstairs in Winner's Art room" Wufei said, not paying attention to her while he passed the feeding bottles to his once called 15 year old... uh... let's just say 1 year old comrades. "Art room?" She blinked and backed up. "What are they doing in the Art room?"
"What do you care?" Wufei shot back and Hilde smirked nervously. "Hai. Hai. Hai. Easy..." She quickly ran up the stairs <she knows the house too>. Wufei rolled his eyes "Onna..." He turned to look at the babies [Tsk. Tsk. Tsk. Tsk]. He glanced at Duo, who was really like 'wolfing' down his bottle. Wufei sweatdropped. "Sometimes I suspect him trying to eat the whole bottle with it too..."

Meanwhile Hilde reached the Art room and noticed it was changed into a nursery room. "Amazing... it's now a nursery. Maybe Quatre-sama didn't mind it at all... oh, there they are!" Hilde looked at the cutely decorated room. Full of stuffed animals, which were scattered around, lots of glow-in-the-darks, twirling decorations of either planets, dancing dolphins, stars, fairies, and then they was also big baby bed, which seemed to be untouched, baby closet... you'll get the point [9].
Hilde walked over to the little baby closet. "Hmmm... nice choices, I might say..." She grabbed a few *costumes* from the closet and went downstairs.

"Can I *borrow* these? I want to get their measurements" Hilde said, without waiting for Wufei to look up. "What do you mean? Are you trying to get more baby clothes for them?" Hilde smirked. "Kind of... I want to make something cute..." Wufei rolled his eyes. "When will these onnas ever stop commenting about *cute cute cute*?" "Never, I guess..." Hilde chuckled. "And oh... to tell you the truth why I NEEDED some baby clothes for them is because they're going to enter a baby contest... I think it's going to be held on Saturday night. So can you ask their parents if they're allowed?" "NANI??!!! What contest?! What the heck is in going on in your head?!" Wufei shouted as he glared at Hilde.

She smirked evilly and crossed her arms. "Well... Can you? I don't take 'no' as an answer, Chang. Besides I'd already signed them all up, so there's nothing you can do about it... and oh... I'd given them some names like 'Rapunzel' 'Emerald' 'Ocean' and 'Prussian' [10]... And YOU are their baby-sitter" "Rapunzel? Emerald? Ocean? Prussian? What kind of names are these?" Wufei narrowed his eyes as he glared at her. "Don't you get it? They are just code names. I'll help you to win the contest. It's kind of fun seeing all those babies in their cutest costumes. I volunteer on making their costumes" Hilde smirked and raised her right hand. Wufei wanted to say something, but didn't know what to say any more. "Don't worry. I'll try my best and hope you'll win! Maybe you can find a respectful nurse who is available to help you around with the baby-sitting..."

Wufei thought for awhile. "That's not a bad idea... but what if that damn drink is wearing off and they'll turn back normal... what if that nurse see them change? She'll definitely freak out... and I don't like onnas squealing around either... hmmm..." "So what do you say? Please let them enter! Please let them enter! They're perfect! I'm not doing this for the money! Like you said I'm a bad entertainer or something... so here's some entertainment for ya, Chang. And oh... your code name is uncle Wubear. 'Rapunzel' gave me that idea" Hilde looked at the satisfied-looking Duo as his eyes were drooling around.

"Che! I hate that name! If you're going to watch over them it's fine... there's no way I'm going there! And no way a nurse is moving in!" Wufei protested. "Aw... come on, Wu..." Wufei shuddered. "Brr... both you and Maxwell have the same attitude... scary" "So you're entering the contest?" Hilde's eyes lit up. "What makes you say that?" Wufei looked unaffected. "YEA!! I'll make those clothes right away!" Hilde squealed. "Nani? I didn't say I was..." "Yeah... yeah... I've got to go. Better get to work..." Hilde said as she waved with her right hand, ignoring Wufei's angry eyes. "See ya later!" Before Wufei could say something, she was already outside the mansion. "Now what am I doing? What bad have I done to deserve this cruel attention?" Wufei sighed deeply.

---------------------------------------------------------- ---------------------
End of part 3

Notes:
[1] That was Wufei 'nii-chan. He'd thrown something at me XP BAD Wufei 'nii-chan ~_~
[2] I wanted to make fun of him XP Gomen ne for those who don't like it. This fic IS actually dedicated to him of course.
[3] Kinda rude, but Hilde is really angry.
[4] Thinking pose! His thinking pose!
[5] The famous anime sweatdrop sign.
[6] Mind you. I don't hate Hilde. I like her too and this is not a bashing fic. If it is... sorry.
[7] Man. Just imagine Trowa and Heero... crying????!!!!
[8] Hehehe... this is a part of my sister's ideas. Please don't mind the weird commercial script. I have no idea how to make it more attracting.
[9] Man. You may wonder where the heck did Wufei get the money? He uses Quatre's credit cards of course. Not that Quatre will mind... I hope. But Wufei will pay him back though... I hope XP
[10] *smirk* you can guess who she meant. Those who are *so* dense here's your info if you haven't figured it out yet. 'Rapunzel' is Duo, although it's really a girly name, Hilde named him Rapunzel because his braid. Get it? The braid! 'Emerald'... that's easy. Which one of those pilots have Emerald eyes or eyes were always called Emerald? Trowa of course. 'Ocean' is Quatre because mostly his eyes are described as deep blue/ green oceans. While 'Prussian' is Heero. That's easy, because he's the last one ^_~.

Author's notes: This is actually for my sister, Dragon Lin, <This is her user name which she wanted to use> and I hope she likes it. Some tips came from her though so this chapter doesn't really have a lot of my crazy ideas. Its actually half done. Arigatou!

I'm not done with the story yet. Next chapter... the baby contest of course =^^=.