Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Unforgiving Day ❯ Chapter 1

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Gundam Wing... I own 5-13 of the episodes and the case for Endless Waltz, but I don't own it, disregarding the fact that Quatre and Trowa live with me and we have hot monkey sex... um forget I said that, okay?
 
Warning: Dark, Character Death (not graphic outside incident) darkness...
 
Summary: Written based on a poem called Unforgiving Hour by one of my classmates Kristin Hobson... so I can't post the poem... but you might get it.
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
He woke, throwing off vestiges of sleep and unimportant dreams like so many sheets, his routine carrying him unerringly to the circle of glass. His reflection shattered any kindness left in him, as it did every morning.
 
As he went through the motions of his morning, his reflection changed to suit the role he was expected to play. Satisfied, he moved to the kitchen , turning on the television.
 
“And in other news, there was another attack on the UESN, resulting in the deaths of Vice Foreign Minister Relena Peacecraft and three of her security personnel, including Heero Yuy, Preventer and former Gundam Pilot-“
 
He switched it off, the words reverberating through his consciousness. The phone rang.
 
“Hello?”
 
“Yo, Duo! You comin' or what?”
 
“Yeah I'll be right out.” His mask had slipped, but as he picked up his bag, the goofy grin was firmly in place.
 
After all, who would guess that Duo `Street trash' Maxwell knew Heero Yuy?
 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~
 
A/N: So... did you like it? I'm not quite sure why I wrote it, but it was midnight when I finished, so it might have been fatigue doing it... Anyway review so I know you people aren't dead...