Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Verbal Abuse ❯ Verbal Abuse ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Verbal Abuse



Warning: This fic is purely a document in which I pitted two of my most hated characters against each other. Wufei vs Relena. Don't like, then don't read.

Verbal Abuse
By Kaen-chan ^-^v

Relena snarled, eyes glinting diabolically. "Chauvinistic hybrid!" she screeched insanely.
Wufei narrowed his black eyes. "Imbecilic weakling," he hissed.
Relena screamed in frustration. "Weakling? WEAKLING???" she shrieked, not pausing for a breath. "I AM NOT A WEAKLING YOU PSYCHOTIC JERK!!! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOUR BRAIN CELLS?"
"ABSOLUTELY NOTHING YOU FEEBLE-MINDED ONNA!!!" Wufei yelled belligerently.
Relena growled, hair already in a total disarray. "MY NAME IS RE_LE_NA!!! RELENA!!! NOT ONNA!!! CAN YOU SAY RELENA?"
"SHUT UP ONNA!!!"
"ARGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"
"HA! CAN'T TAKE AN INSULT FROM THE GREAT CHANG WUFEI ONNA?"
"JUSTICE FREAK!"
"FREAK OF NATURE!!!"
"::gasps:: How could you?" Relena looked stricken.
Wufei chuckled shrilly. "That's because I'm not a weakling like you," he taunted.
"No," Relena paused, "no, you're right."
Wufei smirked triumphantly.
Relena continued in a 'thoughtful' manner. "I'm not like you at all," she stated demurely, as though calming down. "Of course there's always a reason…"
"Oh what's that?" Wufei sneered spitefully.
"THAT'S BECAUSE I'M NOT A RAVING LUNATIC!!!"
"HOW DARE YOU?!?!?!" A vein bulged from the Gundam pilot's forehead as he started to turn an interesting shade of mottled purple.
"THAT WAS TO SHOW YOU THAT WOMEN ARE NOT WEAKLINGS!" Relena screamed over the insane Wufei.
CRACK!!! Relena concluded her statement with a swift slap across Wufei's left jaw.
"W-What?" Wufei cried, cheek red from the sudden blow. He regained his 'senses' swiftly. "KISAMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"
"BWAHAHAHAHA!!!! WOMEN SHALL CONQUER YOUR MISERABLE LIVES!!!"
Wufei glowered darkly at her and took out his sword. "DIE YOU WEAKLING!!!"
"YOU INSOLENT BIGOT!!!" she cried when one of her nails chipped.
"Ohhh, did widdle miss pwincess bweak a nail?" Wufei cooed mockingly.
Relena pulled out a 'scepter' from her handbag. "TYRANNICAL EMACIATED ARROGANT POMPOUS DONKEY!!!"
"PREPARE TO BE ANNIHILATED YOU DEPRAVED IMPOTENT IMBECILE!!!"
"STOP RANTING PROFANITIES AT ME AND FIGHT LIKE A MAN!"
"I AM A MAN!"
"NO, YOU'RE A MUTATION OF A HUMAN!!!!"
"INJUSTICE!!!!!!!!!"
"SHUT UP ABOUT YOUR JUSTICE OBSESSION!!!!!"
INFIDEL!!!"
"I'M THE QUEEN OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!"
"NO, YOU'RE A WEAKLING!!!!!!!!!"
* * *

Absolute chaos now ensues and results in acts of total carnage due to the fact of steroids.

~Owari~

Ka-chan: Well, that was interesting, ne?
Dekiru-chan: I do not understand why you did that… although I do approve… slightly…
Ka-chan: ::shrugs:: It was our homework assignment remember? Besides, I had too much sugar prior to the actual drafting.
Dekiru-chan: You could have laid off with the weapons at the very least.
Ka-chan: I was bored, and it didn't turn out too badly. ::Glances at the hospitalized forms of Wufei and Relena::
Dekiru-chan: ::Rolls her eyes exasperatedly:: Typical.
Ka-chan: ::Winks cutely at the remaining pilots:: Isn't it though?