Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Waiting to Fall ❯ Waiting to Fall ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing and I make no money from this or any other story I write.

Pairings: Dorothy + Relena (implied, sort of)

Category: Angst

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: My first attempt at Shojo Ai

Title: Waiting To Fall

Author: yellowhorde

Status: Finished

You can visit my humble web page, yellowhorde's house, at: http://www.webspawner.com/users/yellowhorde/index.html

Or feel free to send comments/constructive criticism to me at yellowhorde@hotmail.com

Note: This is for the Infinity Base November 2002 Mini Contest 11/1 - 11/8. It could be no longer than 100 words. ^^'. I've had this idea in my head since July but I still haven't done anything with it. This tiny snippet of a story may be all that ever actually gets written! Oh well. If you don't include the title and the disclaimers I squeaked in with 100 even. Go me!

WAITING TO FALL

A warm breeze caressed her skin. The rumbling swish of cars filled her ears. But it no longer mattered to Dorothy, who stood alone on the overpass. Nothing mattered anymore.

Nothing.

Rows of red headlights stretched out into the balmy night. How pretty they are, she thought. How they glittered... like the eyes of the one she had secretly longed for, the one who had rejected her so harshly.

Tears spilled unheeded.

"Relena."

Pale hands grasped the cool guardrails, tendrils of hair whipping her face as she prepared to embrace her fate. For without love, there could be no tomorrow.

THE END