Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ What A Man ❯ Prologue

[ P - Pre-Teen ]




Title: What A Man



Title: What A Man
Chapter: 1/1
Pairing: Ringmasterx3
Disclaimers: Gundam Wing and all characters associated with it is not mine, nor am I making any money from this. This is purely for my personal enjoyment, and the enjoyment of the people who read this. GW is copyright Bandai, Sunrise, etc.
Warnings: Silliness, OOCnes and sexual innuendo so blatant you'd have to be dead not to notice it


"All right, Shinkidosenki Gundam Wing, episode two, scene eight, take one. Lights, camera, aaaaaand . . . action!" The director sat back as the scene started.
Trowa walked up to the ringmaster, looking him over.
"So you want to join the circus? Got experience?"
A devilish smirk flitted over Trowa's features as he answered. "Oh, you know I've got experience."
"Cut!" Both men cringed. "Dammit, Barton, stick to the damned script!"
"Yes, sir."
"Take two! Action!"
The ringmaster turned around. "Got experience?"
Trowa toyed with his bang. "You get as much experience as you pay for."
"Cut! Barton!"
He covered his smile. "Sorry, couldn't help myself."
"Argh. Gay men . . ." The director took a deep breath. "Let's try this again. Take three, action!"
"So, you want to join the circus?"
"Actually, I wanted to get in your bed. That's the only reason I'm applying for the job."
"You're hired."
The director stomped onto the set, glaring at both actors. "Cut! You two! Stop it right now! We're on a deadline, people!"
The two lovers grinned at each other. "Yes, sir," they said in unison.
Three hours later, the director was turning a lovely deep shade of red. "Take sixty-eight! Action!"
"So, you want to join the circus? Got experience?"
Trowa held up the peice of paper silently as the director breathed a silent sigh of relief.
The ringmaster took it and looked it over. "This doesn't tell me a damned thing."
Trowa walked past him, murmuring out of the corner of his mouth, "Maybe not, but I'm very flexible." He wiggled his hips suggestively.
"CUUUUUUUT!!!!" The magaphone went flying past Trowa's head, crashing into the lion pen. The lions started growling, and Trowa simply put his hand out, calming them. "That! That right there is what you're supposed to do! Get it right, Barton! One more time! Take sixty-nine, action!"
No one said anything for a moment, then the ringmaster and Trowa looked at each other.
"Take sixty-nine," the tall man commented.
Trowa nodded. "A very good number."
"Your trailor or mine?"
"Whichever is closer."
The ringmaster nodded. "Mine."
The two walked off the set hand-in-hand, closing the trailor door behind them. The director slumped in his seat.
"Those two are impossible."