Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ What's-his'name ❯ Whats-his-name ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Author: Sunako Kanzaki
 
Title: What's-his-name?
 
Warnings: None that I know of….tell me if you see or rather read some!
 
 
Rating: PG
 
 
A/N: Oh-kay people I'm giving this to you unbeta-ed! I need you all you tell me what you think badly, I need to know if I should keep this as a one shot people! So please tell me in a review or e-mail me with your answer! Should I kept this as a one shot or no?
 
~xXx~
 
I'm not sure what happen to him. How's he been I wonder? Did he ever marry her? Did he ever seek mental help like I said he should a dozen times? I wonder what he look likes now. I hope he keeps his hair the way it was. I really liked it that way.
 
 
Its not like I'm the only one who thinks about him. Quatre too was looking for him. Never found him, but did we really think we could find an Ex-Gundam pilot if he didn't want to be found? I still laugh sometimes when I think about him. But it's getting harder to remember little things, like the sound of his laugh, or if he liked peanut butter or jam on his toast. I don't think he liked either of them actually.
 
 
We were good friends. We were lovers a couple of times. I did love him, I really did. If I had had to I would have died for him.
 
 
If you had to ask me if I regretted any of it I wouldn't even think about lying because I know I can't. I don't regret him being my first, guy that is. I don't regret falling in love with him. I don't regret watching him go for the last time. I will never ever regret any of it. In fact if I could I would go back and do it all over again. I loved him then, and I love him now.
 
 
I wonder some times, did he love me? Did he know I loved him? I don't need him to come back and tell me how much loved and still loves me. But I would like to see him again as a friend. I would love to see my old war buddies again all in the same place and talk about our past glories and close calls.
 
 
It would be great to see him again. I guess it's a good thing that he surfaced again and Quatre was still looking for him and found him. I want to see him. See if he married her or not or see if he kept his hair that way. I want to know if he even still looks the same. He was beautiful. I remember his eyes so well. I remember the beautiful blue they were. He was truly beautiful. I still have dreams about him, I know its him even those his face is fading in my mind only because of those beautiful eyes. They stand out so well in my mind.
 
 
I guess I do miss him more then I thought I did. Quatre said that he sent him an invite to a party he was holding. We all got invited. The only reason Quatre is even holding said party is to see if he'll show. I'll go because I want to see if he'll be there too. I really want to see him again. I guess I'm making that point well known by now. I laugh softly to myself. I know I'm being a fool and that hoping he'll come is pointless. I doubt he will.
 
 
A rapping on my front door interrupted my thoughts. I smiled a sad smile as I thought maybe its him! Yeah right. Like he would come to see me out of the blue like that.
 
 
I opened the door, and laughed a bitter laugh before saying anything all. When I had finally stopped I spoke to him like he had never been gone and everything was normal and him being here was a normal everyday thing and he hadn't been gone at all.
 
“Hey Hee-chan what's up?
 
~xXx~
 
 
A/N: Oh-kay that's it! Again I need your help, should this be a one shot or not?
 
Whatsername- By Green Day
Thought I ran onto you down on the street
Then it turned out only to be a dream
I made a point to burn all of the photographs
She went away and took a different path
I remember the face
But I cant recall the name
Now I wonder how whatsername has been

Seem s that she disappeared with out a trace
did she ever marry old what's his face
I made a point to burn all of the photographs
She went away and took a different path
I remember the face
But I cant recall the name

Now I wonder how whatsername has been

Remember, whatever
It seems like forever ago
Remember, whatever
It seems like forever ago
The regrets are useless
In my mind
She's in my head
I must confess
The regrets are useless
She's in my head
From so long ago

(Go, Go, Go, Go…)

And in the darkest
If my memory serves me right
I'll never turn back time

Forgetting you, but not the time