Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ When Missions go Wrong ❯ Payback for Wufei ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Title: When Missions Go Wrong
Author: Snow Kaneko
Pairings: 2x1, 3x4
Rating: M
Prologue- Payback for Wufei
Author's Note: This fic was inspired by my lovely muse and all the kittens in the world. Anyways the special thanks to my brother who typed this for me because I'm absolutely hopeless when it computers. Thanks bro.
“ 'Fei” Duo barged into Wufei's room unannounced, and pounced on the form of Wufei who just went to bed.
“Maxwell how many times have I told you not to barge in my room unless you want a haircut?” Wufei unsheathed his katana, which was always right next to his bed when he was going to sleep.
Duo jumped off the bed but his attempt to escape was hampered by a hand pulling his braid. “Itaiii!” Duo yelled.
Wufei smirked at Duo's predicament.
Duo turned to look at Wufei and his eyes widened. “Why `Fei I didn't know you sleep in the nude.”
With all the movements he made the sheets were dislodged from his waist. Wufei blushed and released Duo's braid in order to grab the sheets.
When his braid was released Duo made a break for it. As he reached the door he turned around and winked at the still blushing Wufei, which made him blush a tomato red. Then he made his escape.
Trowa was just exiting his room when he saw Duo exiting Wufei's. He walked down the hall curious as to what was going on and when he was passing by Wufei's room he glanced in and witnessed Wufei who was still blushing a tomato red and holding on to the sheets and raised a brow. - I don't think I want to know - he thought still walking down the hall.
“ `Ey Tro” Duo called with a full mouth “Mornin' “
“Morning Duo” Trowa recalled
Wufei walked into the kitchen and stopped dead when he saw them. The blush he just got under control came roaring back. -Damn yo9u Maxwell I will get you for this.-
------------------
Duo walked into the sparring room knowing Wufei was in there training. He walked up to Wufei and grinned. Wufei was concentrating so hard on the sparring bag he didn't notice duo standing behind him.
“Fei” Duo said, “Can I spar with you?”
“No and it's Wufei not `Fei” Wufei said
“Please! I have nothing else to do! I'm bored Wufei” Duo whined
“No” Wufei was adamant” Sparring with you wont be productive to my training since you are so far beneath my level at hand to hand combat. Also it will be a total waste of time on my end and I don't have the time to waste especially on you.”
“Please, If you spar with me I wont other you” - For now - he thought.
Wufei sighed, “Fine.
------------------
15 minutes later Duo walked out of the sparring room nursing a few new bruises and Wufei was satisfied he got Duo back for that morning. At least partially.