Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Where art thou?!?! ❯ One-Shot

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: Gundam Wing is copyrighted to its rightful owners, and I claim no rights to it whatsoever. The characters in this fictional piece of writing have being used without permission for entertainment purposes only. No reproduction is intended, and will be removed/edited should it cause offense.

Title: Where art thou?!?!

Author: KK (kokokitty@btopenworld.com)

Archive: Should you actually WANT this…*mutter nutter mutter* just ask! ^^

Category: Errr…Rubbish? Fluff? >.<

Pairings: Umm…non if you don't want, 1+2 if you do.

Rating: None

Warnings: …………. Frustrated Duo? -_-`

Feedback: Please!

Notes: I hope the SDDI don't kill me! I didn't mean for Duo to come over as stupid! I just - gah. ><

Where art thou?!?!

A GW fanfiction by Koko Kitty

His eyebrows furrowed deeper. Where the heck was it? Growling low in his throat, he started hammering his head against the table.

"Aaarghh!!!"

Heero, who had amusedly been watching the confusion, concentration and general peeved off expressions that flitted and tumbled across Duo's face, raised an eyebrow.

"Duo, what are you doing?"

Duo bolted upright, waving his arms wildly in exclamation, "OBSERVE! I can't find observe!"

Raising his eyebrow further, he walked over to where Duo was seated and peered over Duo's shoulder at the crossword he was doing. After scanning the page quickly, he planted a slender finger onto the `O' of where `OBSERVE' was situated in the word search. Heero traced his finger down the word, before stopping at the `E' that marked the end of the word.

"Observe."

Sauntering off, he chuckled silently when he heard a muttered "Smartarse" come from Duo's vicinity. Seating himself down, Heero heard a loud scrunching of paper and a distinct <thwap>. Looking up, Heero saw the book of wordsearches slide down the wall.

"I couldn't find `SPOT'."

Heero smirked.

______________________________________

*hides* GAH! I just did this one day, and have now decided to post it! OK? >.<

Sept 2001