Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ where theres 5 guys theres 5 girls ❯ chapter 2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Well the first chapter was good I think so. This chapter I hope is long.
I'm gonna start the story because I have nothin to say. Well c-ya'll.
______________________________________________________________

Chapter 2 the polits are girl? (duh!)

The guys hoped in there Gundams and took off. When the guys got up in their air there intercoms come on, but a different girl was on it. "Meet us at the main battle ground." said the girls. Then the inter comes went off.
______________________________________________________________
"When are they coming?" asked the blonde head girl named Quatira.
"Soon." said the Dark brown head girl named Lady. "But they should have been here by now?" said Quatira. "Shut Up Quatira!" said an girl that had coal black hair, her name was Alenoria. "Their here!" said a light brown girl named Premara. "C'mon boys get your butts down here. " said the girl with brown hair, her name was Trodeania.
The guys came down to see what they were agents. "Who are you!" asked Wufia.

"I'm Lady Yuy Gundam polit of Gundam 006&007 Sunset and Sun Rise!"
"I'm Premara Maxwell Gundam polit of Gundam 008&009 Starlight and star-night fight!"
"I'm Quatira Winner Gundam polit of Gundam 010&011 Night and Sky light."
"I'm Trodeania Barton Gundam polit of Gundam 012&013 Sun of the Wind and Wind."
"I'm Alenoria Chang And that all the info I'll give."

The guys jumped down from there Gundams." Do ya'll have homes? asked Quatre. And why is your last names like owers?"
"No we don't have homes, said lady, well not permanent ones."
"Where ........Hu? said Quatira. That Info can't be given yet, Winner!"
(Ok I'm Fixing to make Heero sound ooc, I'll tell you when he's back ic.)
" Ya why not?" asked Heero. "Cuse, we can't" said lady in his face. Heero was mad. Lady was also POed. "Who do you think you are to talk to me like that!" said Heero. "Your Sister!" she said in a snappy attude. Heero jumped. "Noway! "Yelled Heero. (the others sweepdroped,and got back up.) "My name is Tokkio Remikkiow! said Lady. Code name Lady Yuy!" "Do you know my real Name?" asked Heero. "No not really .she said. (Heero's name is fake but any body can use it, if the wont.) I think it was Hemokkeo Remikkiow?" And the rest of them have real names, except Trodeania and Premara." " We all had the same doctors as your guys had, said Trodeania, that's how we got the same last names as you guys."

"Well do you wonna stay with us?" asked Duo. (Oh, ya Heero back ic.)
"With you guys? "asked Premara. "Ya." said Trowa. "Well hafta talk about it!" said Premara.
______________________________________________________________
"So what do you think Lady should we trust them?" asked Trodeania.
" I donno! said Lady. We do need to rest up a'lil!" "Ya but.... said Premara. " Well Premara, said Lady, Will hafta trust them."
______________________________________________________________ "Oh, Ok? said Lady, will stay." "Good." said Quatre. "Well, said Duo and Premara, Lets go!"
______________________________________________________________
Well still not bad Review please. Thanks.