Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Who hasn't been ****** by Heero ❯ du ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Who hasn't been fucked by Heero?

"So, what's going on tonight guy's?" Duo ask as he plopped down on the couch where 3 of the other 4 gundam pilots were.

"Nothing, we're all bored." Quatre stated the others nodded.

"Well, where's Heero?" Duo looked around

"…" Trowa huffed.

"I'm sorry?" Duo ask looking at Trowa a hand up to his ear

"He said he went out." Quatre smiled, cocking his head to the side cutely

"How do you know?" Wufei questioned

"He is correct." Trowa said

"Hell-o, saw'll, how's are you's" A very drunk Heero entered the room

"Heero, your drunk, you should go back to your apartment and get some rest before you do something stupid, better yet stay here." Quatre looked frightend by Heero's intoxication, and looked a little like he was blushing.

"Naw, I compete in control's of me's self." He then promply fell on top of Duo, "Hey." Then he passed out. Duo shoved him off onto the side of the couch.

"I hate it when he's drunk…" The others nodded, then he got a sly smile "Most of the time." The others nodded again. Duo looked at the passed out man. Then out at the others, Quatre was deffinatly blushing.

"He does not get drunk often, maybe once a month." Wufei stated a smug smile at knowing his comrades so well. "Duo gets drunk much more often." He finished

Duo stuck out his tongue, "Hey Q, why ya blushing," Duo teased, "Did ya get fucked Heero when he was drunk or something." He expected a 'hell no' or at least a 'duo how could you say that' but Quatre just bit his lip and looked away from Trowa.

"My god." Wufei dropped his drink.

"I was distraught and it was like a year ago, when Trowaa broke up with me."

"… ><…"

"I'm sorry, I know you were confused it was a one night stand." Quatre was going to cry when

"It's ok little one, I only broke up with you because, the weekend before I got fucked by Heero when he was drunk." Silence.

Duo broke out laughing. "I don't find that funny Maxwell, mostly because, I know where their coming from." Wufei crossed his arms, "Yuy is rather prosistant when he's drunk, and when you are too, you can't resist." Both Quatre and Trowa staired, Duo continued to laugh.

"Hmm" Heero mumbled in his sleep, "not picky when drunk."

Duo fell to the floor. "Ya'll got fucked by Heero, that's funny"

"And what's funny about that Maxwell." Wufei cocked an eyebrow.

"He says he's straight then why would he fuck four guys." Duo was still in fits of laughter.

"Four?" Quatre Questioned, then it sunk in.

"…"

"Yep" Quatre agreed.

"We've all been fucked by Yuy." Wufei said in a huffed tone.

"That's what Trowa said." Quatre perked up "So, when did you well you know, um yea"

"A month ago." Wufei stated in an icy monotone.

They all looked at Duo who seemed to have calmed. "Me?" He looked at them.

They nodded.

"Oh, a couple years ago, and last year." He smiled

"And Tuesday." The slumbering Yuy muttered.

Everyone laughed. "Hey wait a second." Wufei looked at Duo, "Tuseday, Yuy wasn't drunk, we had a meeting."

Duo blushed. "I never said he was drunk at the time."