Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Why? ❯ Why? ( One-Shot )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Disclaimer: I don't own Gundam Wing or any of the characters.
 
Why?
 
It was raining. The kind of rain that seems to drown out the sound of the world and sallow its sorrows. The kind that you can't help but get drawn into, listening to every drop hit against the ground. When you think of it, actual rain is so small if seems insignificant. However, when all the drops combine they can be deadly. Causing rivers to burst their banks and floods to rip through people's houses causing devastation. It was such a marvellous thing.
 
The rain hit against the swaying trees and the ground below. A figure took shelter under one of these said trees and watched the rain with saddened purple eyes. Eyes, the gateway to your soul. These eyes normally shone bright with radiance and joy, but today they expressed so much pain and guilt, it could barely be contained. Silent tears began to form. No matter how much he wanted, he couldn't cry. Sure the tears would form but they would never spill. He was taught not to cry. That crying was for the weak. But they were wrong. It wasn't weak too cry, it was brave. Brave enough to show your emotions to the world despite what other people thought of it. But he still couldn't cry. He felt empty. As empty as the dark sky above.
 
Why had it happened? He had thought that everything was going fine. That they were happy. Did he do something wrong? Did he say the wrong thing or do the wrong thing? Wasn't he good enough for him? These questions flew around in his head, trying to demand attention to be answered first. Though, he had no answers. He wasn't given any.
 
So he decided to sit there. Sit there until the rain stopped and then go back home. Or what used to be his home. It was so broken now he didn't know where he stood. Broken because all of the lies and deceit.
 
Emotions bubbled over and at last he found release. The tears began to spill. Heero. The only words that managed to escape his lips before being swept away by the wind were `Heero, why?'.
 
The end.