Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Why Grass Is Green ❯ Chapter 1

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclaimer: I don't own them. DUH!
A/N: This is a paper I had to write for American History (we're studying Native American legends and we have to write one. This is what Carwin and I came up with (more or less. I changed the names.) Most of the credit goes to Carwin, who came up with 95 of this. I contributed the other 5. We thought that it would be a great fanfiction. It's really weird, so I'm warning you now.
Warnings: Shonen ai, humor, ooc, bitchy Relena, Relena bashing, character death, and overall weirdness. Read if you dare!
Why Grass is Green
A long time ago, when the Earth was still young, there was an evil queen whose name was Relena. She had made a deal with the goddess of the grass, Hilde to have the grass in the color pink, because Queen Relena loved the color pink. In return for having the grass pink, a peasant named Duo had to live with Hilde, who was lonely and wanted a mate. Duo went to Hilde, but not willingly. For he had a lover, whose name was Heero and soon missed him very much. Heero missed Duo and soon went to his friend, Quatre, who was a mage. He told Quatre of his problems.
" You must journey to Queen Relena's castle far away and bargain with the queen to get your lover back," Quatre told him. And so, he set off on a long journey to Queen Relena's castle. With him, he took the mage Quatre and also an ex-warrior named Wu-Fei, the strongest in the clan. He stood in front of Queen Relena and pleaded to her to give him his lover back. She discussed it with Hilde and they agreed, but under one condition.
" You must fight my best warrior, Trowa. You have one week to train," Queen Relena said.
And so a week passed by and Heero trained hard with Wu-Fei and Quatre, though Quatre did not do much because he was a mage and not trained for battle. On the day of the battle, Heero entered the ring with only his bow and arrows in his hand, and faced Trowa. Trowa was a good warrior and was beating Heero badly. Finally, Heero was on his back and Trowa had his triton raised to stab and kill Heero. But at the last moment, he stopped.
" I know why you fight. You wish to free your lover from the evil clutches of Queen Relena. I will let you kill me in order for you to get your mate back," he said softly.
" Thank you," Heero whispered softly. He lunged at Trowa and killed him. He won the match and he got Duo back. They shared a passionate kiss, but not before Heero stabbed and killed Queen Relena. He did not get into trouble because nobody liked the evil Queen Relena and were relived to see her dead.
" In honor of Trowa's bravery, I will change the color of the grass from pink to green, his eye color. And yes, Heero I saw what he did. I am a goddess and I see all. Now let all grass from this moment in time until the end of the world be the color of Trowa's emerald green eyes," Hilde said. She touched the grass and it turned to green instantly. And that is why the grass today is green, because of Trowa's bravery.
The end