Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Witch Way to Life ❯ WWL3-Meeting the Gang ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Title: Witch Way to Life 
Author: shad0w118
Archive: fanfiction.net , MediaMiner.org
Feedback: Yes, please. I appreciate it.
Pairing: 2+1, 3+4, 5+S, R+1
Rating: G
Category: AU, Magic, Humor
Warnings: OOC Heero, Shonen ai, slight based on Sabrina the Teenage Witch. Relena Bashing
Notes: I borrowed some lovely names for Relena from Deb's Time, Fault and Out. I hope she doesn't mind 
 
Disclaimer: I don't own them and the standard stuff. 
 
Beta Edited: FranceGamble
 
/-------/ thoughts  
 
Chapter 3- Meeting the Gang.
 
“So Hee-chan, you and your family just move here from Japan or what?” Duo tried to strike a conversation to get to know the new student better.
 
“You could say that, but it's not entirely accurate either. My family tends to move around a lot. We just moved back to the States from Osaka last winter but have moved across the country 3 times before we settle here in WestBridge.”
 
“Wow! No shit. You really move around a lot.”
 
“Hazards of having a dad working in foreign embassies, and a mom who tours the world for her gallery openings.”
 
“Wow, Hee-chan. You must have been around the world then.”
 
“Nah, Just two thirds of it.” /And barely half of the Other Realm/
 
“But it must be hard leaving friends behind all the time, Hee-chan. But no worries we'll be best friends no mater what happens. That's a promise. I may run and hide but I never tell a lie. That's me in a nut shell.”
 
Heero gave a small smile at hearing that. It was nice to have friends once again. They reached class and settled in at the back of the lab. Since it was a three person work bench there was a blonde haired guy sitting next to Duo.
 
“Hee-chan, I'd like you to meet my pal Kat. Otherwise known as Quatre R. Winner.” Duo introduced the blonde.
 
“Hi there, you must be the new transfer everyone's talking about. I'm Quatre.” Quatre held out his hand for Heero to shake.
 
Heero accept the hand and introduced himself in return. “Heero Yuy. Pleasure to meet you.” /So the blonde from this morning is Duo's gang. So that means the other two guys will be too. I hope we can get along./
 
Just then the teacher entered the class. All the students rushed to their respective seats and silence fell upon the class.
 
“Ok, class, get into groups of three. Today's practical will make up 15 percent of your final marks so do this properly.” Groans were heard throughout the class.
 
“Aww… come on Mr. Peacecraft. It's just the first day. Can't you give us a break!” one student shouted out to the teacher.
 
“To my knowledge, you just got back from your summer break Mr. Green, so forgive me if I do not give you a break.” Mr. Peacecraft answered back. “Now class get together with your partners and start working, you have one hour.”
 
“Hey Duo, is the teacher related to Relena?” Heero whispered.
 
“Yeah. But don't worry. He's cool and he does not favor Relena just because they are related. He failed her once before.” Duo whispered back with a big grin plastered to his heart shape face. “Now let's get things cooking.”
 
“I'll go get the ingredients,” Quatre volunteered. “You two set up the apparatus.” And he was off.
 
+++++++++++
 
“Man that was fun. Didn't expect Mr. Peacecraft to let us make stink bombs. Now all I have to do is nick some ingredients, whip up another batch, and sneak some into Relena's locker. It will be a riot.” Duo told Heero and Quatre about his prank he was planning for Relena.
 
“Duo, do you think that is wise. The last time you changed Relena's shampoo with hair dye nearly got you expelled.” Quatre tried to talk Duo out of his plans before anything happened.
 
“Pah…They didn't have any proof. It's just because `Peace of Crap' has a rich daddy to run to, she controls principle Kelly like the good little doggie he is. But you must admit it was funny watching her walk around with green hair.” Duo snickered.
 
“Well, for all the trouble's worth, it was hilarious. I wish you could have seen it Heero. She stormed from the girls shower room and through the halls with only a towel wrapped around her, straight into the principal's office to complain about her hair turning green.” Now Quatre was trying hard to suppress from laughing out loud from the memory.
 
“It's hard to imagine Relena with green hair. I don't think it will suit her. Rainbow color might suit her better.” Heero replied and chuckled.
 
Heero excused himself, after asking directions to his next class. He had Advanced Calculus while Duo had History and Quatre had a free period, so went to the Library. They promised to meet up during 4th period at the cafeteria to have lunch together. Things were looking up for Heero until he was stopped by Relena and her groupie on his way to the cafeteria to meet up with Duo and Quatre.
 
“Why, hello Heero. We meet again. It must be destiny that we keep meeting up like this.” Relena greeted Heero while batting her lashes in what she deemed seductive.
 
“Relena we just bump into each other in the hallway. It's a school, its common to bump into each other. If you'll excuse me, I have to be some where.” Heero tried to go on his way.
 
“But Heero won't you like to join me and my friends for lunch? By the way, this is Catherine Bloom,” she gestured to the brunette girl he saw with her this morning, “and Hilde Schbeiker, the girl with the tomboyish look.” Relena tried again and latch onto Heero's arm.
 
“I'm sorry, Relena, but I'll have to take a rain check. I already have an engagement and I'm going to be late. So, if you'll excuse me. Good day ladies. It was a pleasure meeting you all.” Heero pried Relena's arm off and tried to head towards the cafeteria but once again Relena stood in his way.
 
“But Heero won't you rather have me accompany you for lunch. Couldn't you just cancel with this other person? I'm sure he won't mind. Why don't you tell me who you are meeting and I'll just help you inform him.” Relena said as she pulled out her cell phone.
 
“Sorry `Peace of Crap' but I do mind if Heero cancels with me to join you.” Duo spoke up from behind Heero.
 
Heero spun around to meet four teenagers. Duo was flanked by Quatre and the two boys he saw with Quatre this morning. By now Relena was seething with anger that you could almost see smoke coming out from for nostrils.
 
“Hey there Hee-chan. I see you are stalled by Miss `Peecraft' here. So, you ready to go yet? I'm getting hungry here and I want to introduce you to two more friends of mine.” Duo spoke providing Heero a getaway from Relena.
 
“I was just on my way Duo.” Hero replied.
 
“But Heeeeerrrroooooo I thought you were going to have lunch with me and friends.” Relena just did not give up easily.
 
“I've already told you Relena, `I have other plans.' I'm sure we can have lunch together some other time. Hilde, Dorothy, Catherine I hope you'll understand. I'd really love having lunch with you all sometime but as you see I cannot do so today.” Heero offer his apologies.
 
“But… but… but… Hee…” stuttered Relena as Duo steered Heero away from Relena and the girls.
 
“Save it Relena. He's gone.” Dorothy spoke up.
 
“Man that `Peachdraft' just doesn't know when to give up.” Duo complained. “Ooh, by the way, Hee-chan this is Trowa Barton and Chang Wufei. But I know them as Tro and Wufie.” Duo introduces the two other boys.
 
“Kisama! Maxwell I told you not to call me that. My name is Wufei not Wufie or the other silly name you tend to call me.” The boy, with dark hair pulled into a low ponytail, shouted at Duo.
 
“Wu-bear the names make me feel much closer to you. And I know you love them even though you protest on the outside.”
 
“MAXWELL, stop calling me that. I don't enjoy your name deviations at all.”
 
Heero looked at Quatre then to Trowa and raised an eye brow silently enquiring the squabbling duo. Quatre in return just mouth a quiet “Don't ask”. Trowa silently whispered to Heero telling him the bickering two was a normal thing, and that they couldn't pass a day without at lease 5-6 squabbles. “It's better to just let them be. When they are finish they will return to join the rest of the world.” he concluded.
 
Heero turned to listen to the bickering boys, who were now arguing about `weak onnas' and something about a girl named `Sally'. Amused, Heero just shook his head at the still bickering pair, while walking to the cafeteria with all of them. He silently thought he would enjoy being friends with this gang of teenagers. For one: it would be extremely amusing.
 
TBC…