Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Women Aren't So Weak, Wufei! ❯ Epilogue

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Epilogue: Women Aren't So Weak Wufei!

*warning* this story is definitely going to contain some mature themes, thus the rating. They are not so much about sex or anything...well, they are about the female sex...and some, uh, things we have to deal with *cough*time of the month*cough*. There's also some profanity.

*disclaimer* I DO NOT OWN GUNDAM WING OR ANY OF ITS CHARACTERS!! Unfortunately...If I did, the series would not have ended where it did. It would be much longer and a lot more would have happened...


*READ*READ*READ*READ*READ*READ*READ*PUH-LEEEAAASE !!!*

Phew, get your attention? Good! ^_^ Ok, last time I finished a fic (Behind the Scenes), I told the 100th reviewer I'd write a fic for them. Unfortunately, I have not been able to get in contact with that person after sending like, THREE e-mails, and though the beginning's done, I am now completely stuck on that story. It's supposed to be a reunion fic and all, but I don't know what else that person wanted to happen, and since it wasn't MY idea I'm having more trouble than I thought I would trying to find funny stuff to write about. (If anyone has any ideas, e-mail me please, I'd love to talk with you and you can see what I have done so far. And TALON, if you're reading this, PLEASE e-mail me!!!) Anyway, the point is, I'm not going to try that again, at least, not right now. I've decided on something else. *grin* I'm going to randomly draw four names from the people who review for either the last chapter or this epilogue, and put you all in one of my fics! Guest appearances!! And when I say "randomly draw," I seriously mean that I am going to write out all the names, put them in a hat, and pull out four. I'll e-mail the people who are chosen, asking for descriptions, the name they want to go by, and of course, if they even WANT to be in one of my fics. Now, it won't be a very BIG part, but you WILL get to interact with the characters. You know, like maybe I'll have you as a waitress or something. Or waiter, if you're a guy. *shrug* I don't know yet. And I don't know which fics you will be in, but when I finally write you in, I'll send you an e-mail to let you know. I'll try to write you all in pretty quickly too. So, that's it! I'm thinking I'll take reviews from the next two weeks, meaning that until, uh, we'll say April 10, 2002, anyone who reviews for the last chapter or epilogue will be in the drawing. Thanks for reading; I hoped you enjoyed my fic!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Four years later:

"Sally! Come on, breathe! One, two, one, two. Breathe! Push! Do something, damn it!" Wufei yelled at his extremely pregnant wife. She was about to, well, NOT be pregnant anymore.

"Wufei," Sally gritted out through clenched teeth, "You're NOT helping!"

"Sir, try to keep your wife calm," one of the doctors in the room said. Wufei snorted.

"What do you think I'm doing? It's not that easy, you know," he muttered. Sally let out a huge sigh as the pain left for a brief moment, and she let her head rest on the pillows behind her.

"Wufei, I'm exhausted," she said tiredly.

"Weak onna. You shouldn't be. The brat's not even crowning yet," Wufei muttered. He was trying hard not to show how worried he actually was. Sally's eyes hardened.

"Well it's STILL painful. Maybe YOU would like to try this sometime? Hmm?" she snapped.

"It is not my job to give birth to children. That's what women are for," Wufei said haughtily. Sally growled, but before she could say anything, another contraction hit, and she doubled over in pain as much as her bulging stomach would allow. Without thinking, she squeezed Wufei's hand, which she had been holding, with all her might, getting a startled yelp of pain from the Chinese pilot.

"AHHHHHH!!!!" she screamed in pain. "I swear, Wufei, I am going to castrate you when this is done! No more kids! EVER!!"

"Ok, you can start pushing now," the doctor said. "Let's get this baby out." Wufei's eyes widened as Sally started whimpering. "Ok, rest for a minute," the doctor ordered after a minute or so.

"Damn it, onna. Just push harder and get the kid out faster."

"Alright, you know what Wufei?" Sally started, but a sudden flashed interrupted her. When she could see again, she noticed bewilderedly that she was sitting in the chair beside the hospital bed she had just been in. Wufei blinked, trying to figure out what was going on. He attempted to sit up, but failed. It was around this time that Wufei noticed some new adjustments made to his body. Mainly the fact that he had a large chest and an extremely round stomach. Wufei paled as Sally started laughing. For some unknown reason, no one else in the room noticed anything. Wufei looked at Sally with wide, panicked eyes.

"Don't worry, honey," Sally said calmly, actually a little worried for her husband. "It's not THAT painful."

"Sally!" Wufei screeched frantically. Before she could reply, a pain like no other sliced through his lower abdomen.

"Ok, now push!" the oblivious doctor ordered again.

"And breathe Wufei," Sally instructed from his side. "It shouldn't be too much longer now."

"Damn it! I didn't mean it!" Wufei ground out through his pain. "Freakin' 'Goddess of Women.' Damn her to hell! I shouldn't be giving birth to a child. This isn't happening! NOOOOOO!!!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"AAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" Wufei shot straight up in bed, looking around frantically. He was very relieved to discover that he was indeed NOT giving birth, and Sally wasn't anywhere near him. Some dream...married to Sally? Pfft, yeah right. Wufei screeched again as he felt a hand clamp gently onto his shoulder.

"Honey, are you ok?" a male voice asked worriedly. Wufei froze. He recognized that voice. He turned around slowly to face the speaker.

"Dan?" he asked meekly.

"Who else would it be, love?"

"Uhh...I don't feel very good."

"Yeah, you need to be more careful. Outbursts like that can upset the baby, remember?"

"The...baby?" Wufei replied faintly. He glanced down at his stomach, afraid to see what he knew would be there. And there it was...an obscenely large stomach. He was...pregnant. At that moment, the door to the room swung open, and two toddlers came running in.

"Mommy! Mommy! We heard you yelling! Are you ok?" Wufei's eyebrow twitched, and his last resolve broke.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~

Wufei shot straight up in bed...again. But before he did anything else, he immediately started patting his chest and stomach. He let out a huge sigh, immensely relieved to discover that both were undoubtedly FLAT. Flopping back down onto the bed, Wufei pinched himself as an extra precaution to make sure he was awake. He smiled as he felt the minor pain inflicted. A dream in a dream was bad enough. He didn't need to have a dream in a dream in dream. That would have SUCKED. Wufei started to curse at the Goddess of Women, but stopped abruptly. He didn't want to be a woman AGAIN. He learned his lesson the first time, thank you very much. Wufei sighed again, and let his eyes droop. He needed to go back to sleep. After all, he had school in the morning.


¡(the real) END!



Ta-daa! That's it. This was my baby. The first fanfic I ever started writing. Can you see the improvement? I know I can… Well, thanks for reading! I hope you all enjoyed it. Stay tuned for more GW fics. There WILL be more, I swear. That is, if you all continue to read them. ^_^ Remember that GUEST APPEARANCE thing I mentioned earlier, and if you didn't read it, then go do that now!! And REVIEW!!! Love you all, it's been great! Thanks for the continued support!!!! (wow, too many !'s. ^_~)

*~Maxine~*


P.S. That "Four years later" was part of the first dream sequence, in case you didn't get that. Wufei's really still seventeen at the end.