Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ Wounded Dove ❯ Wounded Dove ( One-Shot )

[ A - All Readers ]
Wounded Dove:
by:D.S/02

*Sometimes he just sits alone. Not a word spoken. Going though all the things in his mind, thoughts about where he had gone wrong. Thoughts about humanity and if it was really as humain as they said it was. The stability of peace as if it was build on shifting way ward sand*

*Peace was valuable. So valuable that it came at an expensive cost. No one knows that more then mine. Many a time I have seen him suffer at the hands and deeds of others. Heard his vain cries, felt his tears. He has paid the ultimate sacrifice. He has paid his toll with his mental sainity.*

*I wish at times there was more I could do for my Nobel prince, but I can not and will not be allowed. Times...when the sun is high and scorches the Earth, the sand until it becomes an assault on anything living, only then do they know the mental anguish that he goes though** I hear him call out, begging some nameless almighty, to make the sands rise up and seal him, take his very existence bury him and end it all....They never do. They, He feels...have forgotten him*

*Mine is fragile, not only in body, but at times, in the mind. So I must be strong for him. Protect him. I know deep down he dose not wish to fight, for he is a kind nature, but it was what I was created for. Why he was.**I Do not ask anything of the others, only to help them, be in there company. For united we are strong. There are some like theirs that do not see out view** As a call resounds, I know what we are being called to, and soon a friendly smile greets me and we are thrust out into the heat of battle. Not soley to fight, but toward Good intentions to maybe make peace, a new allei. We command* * We are intelligence over strength. Wits out matching brute force. We tell those that we demand listen how to over come the enemy from within not without. I feel a sense of pride when mine uses my strength to find his right to command. To use it to fill his short coming, from a scared unsure child to that which he was to become.*

*As always we are the target of the fire. To be leader. My one within though heavily protected, is still wounded mentally, emotionally. To watch the suffering and sacrifice of others for war. The saving of humanity with inhumainness becomes to much.** For that instant, the small quite wounded dove slides. Becomes violent and ruthless, forgetting all mercies and I'm pushed into battle. Frail is the mind that cares so much. Not only do the empathies absorb the pain...the anger as well*

*Apon completion of the mission, he demands to be alone. There in the dark loneliness of space, he weeps for those that have suffered. His hands stained in the phantom blood of those that had died by them. His heart aches, pains, but there is nothing that I can do...that anyone can do to heal his pain. Theres nothing that I can do...Nothing but make him Stronger.**the right called freedom is not given...its earned. I feel him pry his hands from the controls, shuddering as he holds himself close. He commands to be let out. I deny. Cursing to me for not obeying to his will, not letting him end his life, He falls into soft sobs.*

*I will not allow him to die. I will give my self first before I see him come to harm. I was designed, created to protect. This is what I will do**He stands looking out over the vastness, the origin of his very beginning. He looks out over this lonely land and then to the warm sun. Glancing back I can see he's stronger in a way. Each battle he knows brings him closer to his dream. A place of peace and where everyone could have a hero, and right now..I'm his.**He walks to me and leans back against me. " We will one day...we will be free. This is a dream that I want to make reality" He looks up to me" And I know I can't do it with out you, you are my strength, my shield...my will to make others see"

*He is my dearest prince, and I'm his loyal knight, sworn to protect him. His dear Sandrock*