Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ wufei and the bathroom *prolouge* ❯ wufei and the bathroom *prolouge* ( Chapter 1 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Disclamir:I don't not own GW wish I did but I don't so oh well
Warnings: slight cussing
 
 
Wufei and the bathroom
 
Prologue
 
Wufei glanced around the bathroom “Heero is a fool, there is nothing demonic about this bathroom” glaring at the now white wall and sink's Wufei had been sent to the school after his mission to lay low with Heero since the hunt was still hot for him. When he first got there he was advised that their would be free time since Heero had also finished mission in this area, but they had to be ready for anything. Heero seemed a little strange he didn't know where to put it but he had a feeling something spooked the perfect soldier, quite amusing if you think about it, he confronted the blue eyed soldier about it and got a pale faced wide eyed look in return. They stayed like that till Wufei asked again and Heero did something he never would expected him to do, he spilled his guts to him, told him the whole thing from the water to the dryer in the gut.
 
The most Wufei could do was look at him like he was crazy, and keep from laughing out loud but that must have offended the perfect soldier because next thing he knew Heero was walking away at a very fast pace with his head down. Wufei actually felt bad for him so he stopped him and told him that he was sorry and to make it up to him he would go to the bathroom that had freaked him out so bad.
 
And that is how Wufei Chang ended up facing
 
THE BATHROOM FROM HELLLLL