Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ WuFei?s Scare ❯ WuFei?s Scare ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Wufei's Scare

By doodle `n chibi sakura

One day, Wufei received a strange phone call.

"Hello?"

No answer.

"Hello? God damn it, who do you think you are calling me then not answering when I question you."

Then, there was an eerie sound followed by a voice.

"Hello Wufei-chan. I know where you live."

The deep low voice was followed by odd giggles.

"Who in the hell is this?! Damn you! This is injustice!"

"I like to watch you undress Wufei-chan. It turns me on."

Wufei looked at the receiver and started yelling.

"How can you? I shut my blinds!"

"Who says I watch you from outside?"

Wufei dropped the phone. Then he slammed it on the phone base, hanging up. It rang again. He warily picked up the phone.

"Chang-chan, don't do that. I hate it when gundam pilots hang up on me."

"Go away!"

"Lover."

"Go away!"

"Liebe."

"Leibe?"

"It's `Lover' in German."

"Oh... Go away!"

"Koibito."

"GO AWAY!"

Wufei disconnected the phone. It rang.

"What is wrong with that thing? I can't explain it. But . . ."

He went out of the kitchen and into his room. Wufei returned with his katana.

"You are possessed by a demon. I want you gone. Be gone!"

With one quick motion of his arm, the phone was cut into two.

"Now you can't ring anymore."

Just after he finished that sentence, the doorbell rang.

"SHI-NEE!"

"IEAAH!"

Poor little Quatre was the one who had rang the doorbell. He was unharmed, but as for his shirt....

"IS THIS HOW YOU NORMALY GREET PEOPLE AT THE DOOR?"

Wufei looked dumfounded as Quatre angrily picked up part of his vest from off the steps.

"Ano..."

"HEERO! DON'T LET WUFEI GREET PEOPLE AT THE DOOR ANYMORE UNLESS IT'S A SALES MAN!"

"Hn."

Heero was sitting on the basement rec room floor, trying to repair a gun. Duo was sitting next to him playing with a game boy.

"YEEAH! Take that Bulbasaur!"

Heero stops and sweatdrops but doesn't look up. Quatre storms downstairs into the rec room.

"LOOK!"

Quatre's brand new shirt and vest were slashed across the front.

"You knew I was here but you didn't have to rip your clothes off for me."

Duo grinned and Heero promptly smacked him upside the head. Then Heero continued working on the mess of metal triggers and gun parts as Duo rubbed the sore spot on his head.

"Wufei is...! Is...!"

"Chinese?"

"No. He's..!"

"Hentai?"

"YES! I mean No! He is.."

"Tall? Skinny? Slanty eyed? Horny? Nosebleeding all over the house?"

"NO! HE'S A GODDAMNED FUCKIN' NUT!"

"Oh.. You didn't have to tell me that. I knew that."

Heero stuck out his tongue and bit it. Quatre yelled in frustration and stormed into his room to get an undamaged outfit.

"I know where you can put that tongue."

Heero gave a sidelong glare to Duo.

"AW! COME ON!"

"No."

"I JUST beat a Bulbasaur!"

"So?"

"I didn't know that that pile of moldy macaroni was dinner for tonight!"

"You should have asked."

"IT WAS GREEN!"

"It was green pasta."

"It smelled funny!"

"That was alfredo."

"Who's Alfredo?! How kinky are you?!"

Heero looked up from his work and stared at Duo who looked absolutely confused and furious.

"It's a cream sauce."

"I KNOW IT'S A `CREAM SAUCE'!"

"No. Hn. Not that kind of sauce."

Duo was now stupidly staring at Heero.

"Wait."

"..."

"No. Wait."

"..."

"Hold on. What?"

Heero and Duo crashed to the ground. He even heard a loud thud from a room upstairs.

"What's wrong with you guys?"

Wufei looked at them, they seemed almost dead. Just out of curiosity, he kicked Heero in the side. There wasn't a reaction.

"They look like they're dead. But that wouldn't be a bad thing, would it?"

Before anyone could attempt to answer that question, there was a power outage. All the lights were off, creating darkness in the house that left no room to see. This lasted for five minutes, which Wufei just stood in place, unsure of what was happening. When the power was finally returned, he found himself to be the only one in the room. He searched the rest of the building unable to locate the others, with no success. However, he did find something strange on the desk in Quatre's room. It read: `Watch out for her Wufei, she's going to-' And that was it. He must of vanished before finishing.

"Thanks a lot Quatre, you really helped."

"Wuuuufieeee . . . ." a voice called out.

"Tell me who you are."

"Wufei, I want you. Now."

"I don't want you."

"I don't care. I can see you."

"You can't. From what I can figure out, you have a female voice. And I don't live with the other gender."

"I can always see you. It doesn't matter where. In the living room, in the kitchen, in the bathroom or in your bedroom. I like to watch you.."

Wufei was angry at first but it was now he was becoming a little afraid. No, women become afraid. He was "worried". He ran down to the basement, where the voice seemed to be coming from. There was silence. Then the power went out again. No one said anything but Wufei was standing still, he couldn't move for some reason. He felt something wet on his foot. He jumped away from it. Someone suddenly grabbed him. They weren't very strong but they were quick. Before he could fight back he was tied by his hands and lifted from off the basement floor by his bound hands. He yelled. A bright light blinded Wufei and was quickly turned off. He heard a small rattling and the light was turned back on. Wufei couldn't see his captor.

"WHO ARE YOU? THIS IS INJUSTICE!"

"No. This is so right."

The voice was deep but was quickly adjusted to its former feminine tone. Wufei looked at his hands. He was bound to a beam that supported the floor upstairs. He heard stifled yells. Then he heard rain.

"Heero! Get me down!"

More stifled yells in different tones and then a laugh.

"You're friends are tied up at the moment my little fortune cookie."

"I AM NOT A SWEET FOLDED COOKIE!"

"You are, because I said so."

"No! I'm Chinese! I'M NOT A COOKIE!"

"Nookie."

"I AM NOT A COOKIE! Wait... WHAT?"

"You're going to give me some nookie."

"WHAT?! NO I'M NOT!"

"Uh-huh. Or I'll give it to you."

"WHO OR WHAT ARE YOU?!"

"...I'm the Nookie Monster."

The girl stepped out; her outline was silhouetted against the bright light than was previously shining in Wufei's face. It was quiet. The only thing Wufei heard was thunder. The girl-thing's hair was in a big bun on the top of her head, her clothing was rather skimpy, and she was holding a small box that she dropped and started towards Wufei.

"COOKIE!"

The voice was now deep. And it scared the shit out of Wufei. He was being glomped around the waist, which increased the pain around his wrists. Then it occurred to Wufei. He thought quickly to himself in a panic.

"Wait. Catherine wears skimpy clothing."

Wufei tried to squirm out of the girl-thing's grip.

"CATHERINE! GET OFF ME!"

It cackled.

"Nookie Monster is not Catherine. You have no life lines left."

Then this girl-thing got up and tore his shirt off. Then she (or it) took its hair out of the bun and the long, curly hair fell on and past its shoulders. Lightning flashed though the tiny basement windows, lighting up the girl-thing's face. Sally Po. Wufei yelled in horror. More lightening. Sally Po let out an evil cackle. Then she grabbed his pants. Wufei woke up in an ice-cold sweat, panting heavily. He looked around. He was in bed.

"It... it was just a dream. Just one long, horrible, NASTY dream..."

He shuttered after reassuring himself.

"WAIT! It was a dream!"

He yelled out happily. Then he opened his eyes again. Above him, still in the air from his almost victorious yell were...

...His bruised, red wrists.