Gundam Wing Fan Fiction ❯ wUman gOs to tHe FaiR ❯ wUman gOs to tHe FaiR ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Gundam Wing is copyright Sotsu, Sunrise, etc, etc, I don't own them, please don't sue me. Okay?

-------------------------------
Wufei: Onna...your taste in music disgusts me....
Shi-chan: It's Orikasa Ai!
Duo: I like it....
Wufei: That's because it's...it's...!
Shi-chan: It's Ryoko from Tenchi! Did you know that Ryoko's voice actor is Quatre too?
Trowa: I knew that
Wufei: That's because you're....you're...ONNA!
Shi-chan: S'up, Wu-chan?
Wufei: Am I in this fic?
Shi-chan: *grins devilishly* No.
Wufei: Get it over with then so Maxwell will shut up.
Duo: *Is singing one of Quatre's image songs*
Shi-chan: I'm enjoying it, actually...
Wufei: START THE FIC!
-------------------------------


wUman gOs to tHe FaiR
~By Shimegami-chan
http://nothingisforever.cjb.net
Please, I'd request that any Wufei fans not hold and hard feelings after this fic. It is ONLY HUMOR, I wouldn't dream of doing something so horrible to Wu-chan...

*For the love of Kami, please read the fic the whole way through...I promise, you won't be sorry...*



Ahem.


__________________________ __________________________________________________________________
|
|
| "It wuz a dark and stromy nite. wu-man wuz bored so he went to th fair.
| at th fair wu-man went on rides but he got sick so he got off.
| befor he got sick he went on the tiltawhirl and the hurricne rides.
| he decidd to met some girlz so he wakled over tyo them and said
| 'hello i am wu-fei. justice! honor!
| and the girlz thoiught he wuz wired. they ran away from wu-man (who wuz really wu-fei)
| wu-man wuz sad so he went to play gamez. but he could not wina prize.
| so he tok out his gun and said 'give me that bear for my girlfreind.;
| the guy gave him the bear and wu-man took it home and hid it for hmself.
| that is the story of wu-man and the carnival.
|
| Meanwhile, the suave and debonair Duo Maxwell was relaxing in the Winner estate.
| Wufei returned from the fair. "Oi, Wu-man!" he called. Wufei hid the bear behind his back.
| "What do you want Maxwell?"
|
| The omnipotent Duo laughed. "Don't think I didn't see the bear, Wu-man.
| So, who exactly don't you want me to tell about it?"
|
| Wufei looked hesitant. "Maxwell, if you tell no one about my teddy bear..."
| Duo nodded in anticipation. "I shall worship you like the god you are."
| Duo nodded his regal head again. "And?"
| "I shall live only to please you. I shall--"
|
|
|_________________________________________________ __________________________________________



"DUO! What do you think you're doing on my computer?!?"

Duo guiltily closed the file. "Oi, Q-man."

"Duo, please tell me I didn't just see what I thought I did..." Quatre removed the mouse from Duo's hand and opened the text file on the desktop. "'wUman gOs to tHe FaiR.' What's this, Duo?"

Duo grinned half-heartedly. "I was writing a story for fanfiction.net."

Quatre's eyes widened as he read the incomplete story through. "'It wuz a dark and stromy nite. wu-man wuz bored so he went to th fair. at th fair wu-man went on rides.' Duo, Wufei would kill you if he ever saw this. You were going to post it on the _Internet?!_"

"I was going to use a pen name!" Duo cried in his defense.

Quatre shook his head. "Duo, I'm deleting this file. I'm sorry, but if you and Wufei kill each other I don't want to be responsible."

"Aw, Quatre, nooo! I worked so hard..." Duo watched glumly as Quatre sent his beloved story to the Recycle Bin and then permanently deleted it. "Quaaaaaatre..."

"Gomen na sai, my friend." Quatre shrugged and turned to leave. "Maybe you can write a nicer fanfic, something with you and Heero or whatever."

Duo's eyes lit up. "Yeah! Thanks, Q-man!" Quatre smiled and left.

Duo grinned the Maxwell grin and called up his backup files.



-------------------------



Seve ral days later Wufei was surfing fanfiction.net, looking for some quality Card Captor Sakura fics, when he came across a collection of fics by an author with a suspiciously familiar-sounding name: GodOfDeath12345. The mysterious writing had penned a horrible Sakura/Sailor Moon parody-crossover that had infuriated Wufei. "GodOfDeath's" other titles included "wUman gOs to tHe FaiR," "wUman geTs Dumped--aGaIn," "juStice, Honor, the Story of WuFeI," "Heero and Duo's Wedding Day," and "Duo Maxwell, Instant Billionaire." Wufei read the first several fic in utter horror before coming across one titled "Duo Outsmarts Quatre Once Again: An Autobiography."

Wufei's vision was starting to blur in pure anger and he slammed his laptop shut. "MAXWELL!!!!!!!"

Duo was in Quatre's room writing fanfics. "wUman Is seNt to The iNstiTution," he read aloud. "Fei-kun's gonna have a conniption over _this_ one..."













____________________________
Shi-chan: *laughing uncontrollably*
Duo: Ahahaha! Wu-man! A _teddy bear?!?!?_
Wufei: MAXWELL! YOU'RE DEAD!
Quatre: Okay...I'm erasing the hard drive...